Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

Finally, I had to ask, "Sheila, that was amazing, and give me a moment here, but I hope we're not done. Why, though, the ruse with the ankle thing?"

"Mmm. I hope you're right about not being done. And there's no rush. Full disclosure on the ankle - I think you deserve it after that - At dinner, I realized just what a hunk you'd become, and I thought about seducing you. I saw that you didn't miss the little cleavage flashes I was giving you, and you didn't shy away from our goodnight hug, so I was encouraged. But, I just wasn't sure at all that you'd actually be attracted to me. I couldn't throw myself at you, and risk first the embarrassment of your rejection and then the embarrassment of being neighbors after that.

When I realized your folks would be gone, and Ted would be gone, I came up with the ankle as a way to seem vulnerable but not seductive - a way to offer myself to you if you wanted that, but without seeming to be doing it. At least until you indicated you were interested. If you weren't, I'd keep up the ankle thing and you'd go, and I'd swear you to secrecy about it, and that would be that. Seeing, and feeling, your cock hard in the tub pretty well cinched the interest part, and then I just needed to make the offer a little more explicit and hope you'd take it from there. And you did, wonderfully!

"And, I seem to have made a new friend with Tom, here," she said, her hand moving to gently cradle my shrunken penis, now looking not at all like a cock any longer, just an appendage called a penis - and in my male view, a pretty unattractive appendage in its shrunken and wrinkled state. Not at all like a vagina, that always looks inviting, or shy, or whatever, but not ever unattractive.

We lay there together, resting, not even speaking, for several minutes - I don't know quite how long, but I think I was actually dozing off in the comfort and quietude of it all when I heard, as if from afar, "And would you look at that - he already wants to be friends with Jane again!"

I knew without looking that she was getting results with her gentle handling, now turned to stroking. I was indeed getting hard, and I rolled her on top to straddle me. "You're so gorgeous, I'm amazed, but amazed-glad, that you came up with that ankle idea - it's definitely going down in my memory book as one I'll never forget.

"But right now I'm thinking I've been woefully inattentive to these breasts," I said, cupping them in my hands and watching the nipples, hard - had they gone soft at any time? I had no idea - weighing the wonderful heft of them, memorizing them with my hands. Content as I was with that at the moment, I knew that her squeezing and stroking was not intended to content, but to arouse, and it had worked, a lot more quickly than I expected.

She sat erect atop me, my hands on her breasts, her chest thrust forward, looking great. Then she leaned forward, and she fed first one, then the other breast into my welcoming mouth. I nibbled and licked and sucked, as if trying to devour them. She chuckled at my enthusiasm, then reached down, stroked Tom for a couple more pulls, then fed him back into her again, the mix of her lubrication and my semen - and its resurgence - making it easy.

"This is going to be a great summer, I think!" I said.

"I think you're right, and you may be interested to learn that Ted will think so as well! I know he will be all in favor of my showing my continuing appreciation to someone so willing to rescue me in my hour of need!"

I didn't quite know what to do with that information, but wasn't about to let it interfere, as I bucked upwards, leaving that for another day.

romancer
romancer
396 Followers