Rescued By Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your position. Let's move our positions to the sofa."

We made out like sex starved teenagers for the next hour or two. By the end of that time we were both nude and very aroused.

"Let's go in and try out my whirlpool bath, Mary. Does that sound like a reasonable idea?"

She got up off the couch, took my arm, and dragged me toward my bedroom. Fifteen minutes later the ceiling heat lamps were on, the water heaters and pumps were on, and we were in the whirlpool bath hugging each other.

After about twenty minutes of very heavy "petting" I told Mary to move so that she was sitting on the edge of the tub with her feet in the water. She had an incredulous look on her face.

I moved over, kissed all around her pussy lips and then proceeded to "eat her out". She came multiple times before she stopped me.

"Wow, that was good! I have never had a lover eat me out except when I made those movies. And of course those people were simply other actors, not lovers. You have no idea how great a gift you have given me. Let me return the favor."

She had me change places with her and gave me the best blow job I have ever had. If it were possible I'm sure that steam would have been coming off my head.

We got out of the bath, dried off, and went to my bed. It was only a short time later that we were greatly enjoying a good session of sixty-nine. That night we slept better than either of us had slept for a long time.

The following day, Christmas Eve, I went into town to buy some last minute purchases. When I got home we put up the Christmas tree, put on some Christmas music, turned the lights out and watched the colored lights on the tree while we cuddled.

We were both lost in each other and in the music. Mary commented that things were as close to perfect as they could be.

"Are you sure about that?"

"I think so, George, can you think of a way to improve the mood?"

"Yup, I'll be right back." I went to the tree and retrieved a small package.

"Please open your Christmas present."

Mary stared at the box and with shaking fingers she unwrapped it. Inside the paper was a small cardboard box that contained a velvet bag.

"Please open the bag, Mary."

"This can't be what I think it is."

"Well, open it and see."

The bag contained a diamond solitaire mounted in a simple platinum band. As she took it out I got off the sofa and knelt at her feet.

"Would you marry me, Mary?"

Mary burst out crying repeating the word "Yes!" over and over.

"I've got another surprise for you. I called Pastor Dave a couple of days ago and he agreed to do a simple marriage before we got the license. We can be one in God's sight in ten minutes if you are interested."

Fifteen minutes later we were, in the church's eyes, married.

"Wife of mine, I'd like to take you to bed. What do you say?"

Mary grabbed me by the penis and dragged me to our bedroom.

We decided to warm up with our favorite exercise; a good session of sixty-nine. I would like to say that we tried every intercourse position in the book, but that's for the movies not real life. Mary rode me "cowgirl style" and we did it doggie style as well. Then we took a hot shower, together, and went to sleep for the night.

In the morning, as Mary opened her eyes I said; "good morning wife of mine".

"I love the sound of that, husband of mine. I love you."

*******************

So it was that Mary rescued me from depression and I rescued her from poverty. The Lord rescued both of us so that we could become one!!

12