Rescuing Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clothes?" she asked meekly.

"Absolutely not!" was his decree. "Only an apron will be allowed, and to show that I mean it!"

Here he stopped speaking and slapped Jane's naked ass. She jumped and yelled with a loud kind of 'yip'. She skipped away from him with her hands out to kind of ward him off saying:

"No clothes; no, sir; no clothes; I understand."

"Oho," he said now grinning, "Janie, our Janie doesn't like to have her ass slapped."

She baked away from him and kept her hands out to ward him off, as he advanced on her with a grin on his face.

"Janie doesn't know what she likes any more!" she said backing up.

"Sooooo, maybe Janie did like to have her ass slapped?"

"Uhhh," she said and spun on her heels and fled.

The sight alone was bracing for him; her ass cheeks were wiggling with the effort and her tits were bouncing. He waited a few second and then with a roar, that brought from her a corresponding squeal, he was after her. He caught her in the living room and sank into the couch with her, pulling her naked form over his lap.

"Ohhhhh," she squealed, "Ohhhhhhh, nooooooo!"

He slapped her upturned ass and laughed: "Like it Janie?" He kept slapping her.

"Noooo," she protested but that was followed immediately with "Yessssss!" Then "Nooooo!" Then "Ohhhhhhhh".

He stopped spanking her then and brushed his lips against her reddened ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh," she said.

"My but you use that kind of sound for just about everything." He kissed her ass cheeks constantly as he spoke to her, and as he spoke, he put one cunning finger into her pussy from behind, rummaging around in her wetness and seeking out her button.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled into the surface of the couch.

"Janie likes that!" he said with triumph.

"Yessss, sir; yes, she does; this Janie does; your Janie does!"

He manipulated her until she shook with an orgasm, at which point he pulled her up to hold her against him, as she shook, cooed against him and calmed down.

He sat and watched as she went into the kitchen then, she turned and regarded him with a smile on her face every few steps. Jaime was contented. How many times had he played this tape in his head, thinking about his Aunt Jane.

Then she came back, only know she was wearing a yellow apron. It hardly covered her large tits and her pussy hair could be seen beneath the bottom. She smiled and dropped a curtsey to him, which caused him to laugh and clap for her.

"Lunch for the master," she said.

"Yes, then shopping!" was his decree.

"Oh, yes, panty shopping with my marine," she replied, all smiles.

She went up to him then and held out her arms for him. He stepped into her embrace, and she began to run her hands down his back and over the slope of his muscular ass.

"You are magnificent!" she said with conviction.

"And I am hungry!" he answered.

"We cater to all Marine whims," she said smiling at him.

"You may regret saying that before my visit is over," he leered.

"I doubt that," she said, "I just doubt it." Then she turned, throwing an enigmatic smile over her shoulder and sauntered into the kitchen. She was a contented woman.

He realized then the truth that he'd supposed for so many years and in so many fantasies. He called out after her:

"Janie, you have the nicest woman's ass that I've ever seen in all my days."

She came back to the doorway, blushing a deep red, which contrasted with the yellow of her apron.

"Thank you for saying so," she said, flustered now.

"Only the truth, only the truth," he said getting up and joining her in the kitchen.

Afterwards, he did allow her to dress: skirt, blouse and heels for their shopping trip. She had asked him very meekly if she would be allowed to wear any panties. His reply was:

"You don't have any that are worth allowing you to wear!"

She gave a kind of gulping 'yes, sir' answer to that, and went shopping with him, bare-assed.

"Besides," he said to her, as they went out of the door, putting his hand up under her skirt directly onto her naked ass. "I like doing this."

She 'eeeeeeked" as he did it.

"Janie, Janie," he said with great glee, "You make the nicest noises."

"Henry never liked my noises," she said sadly.

"Enough of Henry," he said to her severely, "He's gone and we're here."

"Oh thank goodness," she said, getting into his Jeep.

The shopping was an adventure. They walked slowly together through the lingerie section of the store. Jane was surprised by the fact that Jaime wasn't embarrassed at all by being there. He seemed to like it. They gathered a lovely selection of panties: bikinis, thongs, boy leg stretch lace, bikini stretch lace; they were satins, and nylons, and stretch lace in black, white, rose, purple, pink and light blue. Jane was as pleased as possible. Her head whipped around, when she heard someone call her voice:

"Jane!"

Jane looked at it was her friend Eva.

"Hey, Eva," she said, hugging the woman.

"And who is this out panty shopping with naughty Jane?" Eva wanted to know.l

Jane gulped and began to say: "This is . . ." but Jaime cut her off:

"I'm her Marine, I'm Jaime, and I'm always pleased to help out a lovely lady, like my Janie."

Eva said: "It's very gallant of you to help her with her lingerie shopping."

"That's not a problem at all; Jane likes to please me, and besides, I made her throw all her old ones,every single pair, away, so the shopping was necessary."

Jane kissed Eva on the cheek as she turned back to Jaime. She whispered to her friend:

"I'm not waring any; he wouldn't let me."

Eva kind of gawped, as Jane and 'her marine' walked away to continue their shopping.

Jane turned to Jaime and said: "That was very nice; I didn't exactly know how I was going to tell her that you're my nephew with all this panty shopping."

"You don't have to, Janie," he answered, "I'm your lover and only secondarily your nephew."

Jane blushed, and Jaime kissed her cheek. They went on then to buy some high heels and thigh high stockings to round out Jane's new lingerie outfits. When they were quite done, Jaime said:

"How now?"

"Home, nice," Jane answered, smiling, and inwardly bubbling.

"And a fashion show!" Jaime said next.

"Oh," Jane kind of squeaked, "Yes, yes, a fashion show."

"I thought you'd see it my way," he said, taking her by the arm and leading her out of the store.

At home, he settled himself in the living room with a drink. Jane took all of her new finery into the powder room off of the living room and prepared to give him the show he wanted.

In the next half hour she paraded in front of him wearing every single new pair of panties. She'd bought enough for a ten day period. By the time the 'show' was nearly done, Jaime was sporting a huge hard on.

She especially liked the last outfit that she paraded for him. She wore a pair of 4" black heels, that made her feel kind of slutty at first, a black garter belt and smokey black thigh high stockings. The garter belt served to outline and highlight her triangle of curly pussy hair; with these she wore an underwired black lace bra that pushed her large tits up and left the top halves, including nipples bare. She felt enchanted, not even really her, as she looked at herself in the powder room mirror.

She strode into the room as though she were the center act in a girly show. She grinned at Jaime every step of the way.

"Well look at our Aunt Jane now," he quipped.

"Oh, Jaime," she cooed, "I feel so . . .so sexy in these; this is wonderful! I want to just walk ouit that door and say 'Here I am, world, look at me!'"

He laughed, "And that would cause a riot for sure; now you come here! You've got me all stirred up and we're going to do something about that."

She strode across the room to where he was waiting for her. She almost lunged into a kiss with him; in the embrace, he grabbed onto her ass cheeks, with one cheek in each hand and pulled her into him, rubbing his erection against him.

"For me," she whispered.

"For you," he said.

"Oh, goody; I love these games," she went on.

"Then we'll do something new," he countered.

"Am I going to like this?" she wanted to know.

"I think that you're going to like just about everything that I do; now turn around," were his orders.

She turned around until she was facing the arm of the couch; he pushed her gently forward so that she was eventually leaning over the arm of the couch, with her large, garter belt framed ass prominently displayed for him.

He knelt behind her, and began by kissing the back of her thighs. This got a kind of squealed response from her, as she buried her face in a pillow. She squealed again, when he took her ass cheeks and pried them apart, applying his tongue to first one side of her inner ass walls and then the other. He bit along the rim of her ass cheeks and then inserted his tongue at the very bottom of her ass crack and began to lick upward.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she moaned into the pillow, as he proceeded. She was absolutely beyond caring about what he was doing or was about to do.

Her scream into the pillow was almost cosmic, when his tongue finally reached the center of her ass narrows, pushing against the rosebud of her asshole.

"Oh myyyyy gggggggaaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddd!" she wailed.

He lifted up his head and laughed: "Janie, you are so lively! I like that in a woman."

He punctuated his remarks with slaps to her ass. Then his tongue was back at its task, insistently pushing into the ring of her asshole.

He stopped then, and his stopping was greeted by her protest: "Oh no, noooo, please no, don't . . .don't, uh, stop!"

"Just changing position, Janie," he asserted, "I'm not finished by a long site."

He put his hand in the middle of her back to hold her in place and took from his pocket a tube of KY Jelly, which he'd brought, when they were out. Lubing one of his fingers he pushed it into the cavern of her quivering ass cheeks and inserted the finger into her asshole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she squealed. "What are you doing?"

"Gonna fuck my Aunt Jane's ass," he said.

"Uh . . .no . . .no . . .uh nooooooo . . .ohhhhhhhhhh, yessss!" she ranted, as he continued his manipulation with is finger.

"One finger until it feels fairly comfortable, Janie," he said, continuing to plunge the finger in and out a bit, until she was able to take it fairly comfortably.

"Now we up the ante," he said to her, and slipped a second finger into the asshole to join the first.

He worked with the two fingers now, getting her beyond her initial, vocal protest and wailing, keeping the two fingers active, stretching ever so slightly and continually.

"Now," he said to her.

"Now?" she wailed, "Now?"

"Now we fuck Janie's ass," was his comment.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes, do," she said.

Her protests were loud again, as he slipped the tip of his cock inside of her asshole. His finger manipulation had made it fairly easy to do. With every thrust, once he was snug and home in her asshole, he got a kind of a squeal from his aunt into her pillow.

She was way beyond any kind of experience that she ever expected. He was in a kind of heaven, enjoying the tightness of her asshole, as he fucked her. During the fucking, he reached around and with one hand took a nipple to play with, with the other hand he found her clit and manipulalted it, as he pistoned his hips against her ass cheeks.

"AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she burst out, as she exploded into an orgasm, followed by him, shooting his load inside her ass.

He slumped against her for a few moments; she stirred, as he moved from her, his cock making a 'plopping' sound, as it left her asshole. She turned around, one hand still on her ass.

"What now?" she said wide eyed.

"Now?" he repeated with a grin. "If you were a slut, now I'd make you kneel and clean my cock with your mouth; otherwise, you get a wash cloth and towel and clean me and yourself."

She looked at him with a kind of intensity in her eyes then she knelt, took his slimy prick in her hand and brought it to her mouth. She kept her eyes focused on him all the while. She also knew, as she knelt and sucked on him, that she had to tell him things that were only figments of her wild imagination and fantasies. She knew she had to say things:

"Jaime," she began, and as she talked, she slowly jerked on his now stiff cock, "This is like an inauguration for me, like a new beginning; it's as though you're guiding me to become what I always was deep down and wanted to be. I was never the kind of person who even thought about ass fucking, let alone did it. But here it was for me probably one of the greatest experiences, most intense experiences of my life. And I enjoy this so much: I mean kneeling here and cleaning your dirty cock. It's what slutty women like me do. It's just what we do." She sighed then and had no more to say. But she kept the cock in her mouth, manipulating it with her tongue and lips, until he came again in her mouth.

"My slut, Janie," he said She shook her head 'yes' at his words.

Then he had her on her feet again and said: "Time is getting on; we're going to celebrate you coming alive again by going out to some place fancy. "I want you to pull out the stops; I want to take with me tonight a living wet dream."

"Ooooo," 'she said in delight, kissing him quickly and heading off to dress.

She knew that she had, in the back of the closet one of those 'little black dresses'. She showed it to Henry once but he made such a fuss about it being too slutty---he actually used the word, that she put it away and almost forgot about it. She got it out now.

She went to the door and called out: "Jaime, I'm taking a quick shower; won't be long."

"You take your time, Janie," he yelled to her. "I'll be ready when you are."

She showered and then put the stockings and garter belt back on. She selected a black thong that fit snugly into the crack of her ass, causing a friction there that, after her ass fucking, was not unpleasant. She wore the black lace push up, underwired bra. The dress was snug but fit; it hugged the swell of her ass cheeks, she thought, very nicely.She made herself up and did her short dark hair. She twirled in front of the mirror approving everything that she saw. She looked as she did and was really pleased with how sexy she was.

Leaving the room, she called out to Jaime downstairs: "Here I come."

She descended the stairs really pleased with her entrance, and then she saw him and lost every single thought of how she looked. He stood in the living room waiting for her dressed in his Marine dress uniform. Jane stood at the bottom of the stairs and just burst into tears. She went to him quickly and put her arms around him:

"I'm sorry, Jaime, for being so emotional but I am so proud of you, and you look so special; it's a little overwhelming."

"You're a little overwhelming yourself, Aunt Jane," he said, holding her back at arms length and looking her over. This brought a smile to her face:

"Do you like?" she asked, in a coy fashion.

"I like very much," he said. "Where shall we go?"

The really nicest place around is about 50 miles away it called 'Carlton's'. It's a kind of steak house but really very nice.

"Good," he said, "I'll drive."

They arrived at Carlton's and he allowed the valet to park his Jeep, and gave Jane his arm to lead her inside. They went in and were seated at a table. In few minutes a rather distinguished looking man walked up. In a brusk but friendly manner he said:

"Gunny, my name is Carlton; this is my place. I was in the 2nd Marines in 'Nam. It's a pleasure to welcome you here."

Jaime stood up and said: "Thank you, sir, Gunnery Sergeant Jaime Gordon, and this is Jane."

Mr. Carlton smiled and welcomed a beaming Jane, then he went on:

"Gunny," Mr. Carlton continued then, "I notice two campaign ribbons for Iraq and a Bronze Star."

"Yes, sir," Jaime said.

"Well, son," Carlton went on, "Your money's no good here; we treat heroes to dinner here."

Without mentioning another word he turned to the restaurant and called out in a stentorian voice:

"Friends, we have among us tonight a true hero; this is Gunnery Sergeant Jaime Gordon and his lovely companion Jane; the Gunny has served two tours in Iraq and is wearing the bronze star for bravery in action. It's a pleasure for us at Carlton's to welcome the Gunny among us."

Jaime was non-plussed, and Jane was beaming. The patrons in a body stood and applauded for Jaime who nodded and waved a bit before sitting down. He thanked Mr. Carlton for his kindness and they settled down to a lovely evening's meal.

"Wow!" Jane whispered to him, "That was so wonderful, and, Jaime, you look so handsome. I'm the proudest woman on earth right now."

He smiled at her and covered her hand with his own.

When their dinner was finished, the waiter reiterated Mr. Carlton's statement that the meal for the two of them was 'on the house'. On the way out, Jaime stopped to thank Mr. Carlton for his kindness. They shook hands and parted as friends, comrades.

The Valet brought the car around and as he stood by Jaime's door was all eyes for Jane, as she slipped into the low seat of the Jeep with her skirt riding up to the top of her stockings.

"My, my, Janie," Jaime quipped, "He likes the look of your legs."

"My dress rides up so," she said a little embarrassed.

"Give him a little bit of leg, love," he said to her, patting her hand.

She looked at Jaime and smiled at him as the Valet was coming around to shut her door. As he was moving along the front of the car, still smiling at Jaime, she pulled on her black dress and moved it so that from a stand point outside the door, the Valet would be able to see all the way to the crotch of her black thong panties.

"Okay?" she asked Jaime.

"Wonderful," he said.

The Valet was stuttering, when he got to Jane's door to close it for her. She smiled up at him and said:

"Thank you for your kind attention."

The Valet mumbled a heart felt: "No, thank you!" as he moved off eager to tell the other Valets about the babe in the Jeep.

"Now?" Jane said.

"Now, I take you home and get to watch you strip those clothes off and then it's bed for both of us."

"Goody," Jane said.

He drove away from the restaurant, which was at the end of a kind of windy lane. As they drove into the night, Jaime took a side road that led, after a mile or so to a pull off with tables. He stopped and said to her:

"Get out!"

"Get out?" she asked surprised.

"Yes, go in front of the car and take your dress of in the head lights."

Jane just laughed: "I love the way you treat me."

"Do it, Janie, or poppa will spank!" he said.

"Maybe that's enough to make me not do it!" she said brazenly but then she scrambled out of the car.

She stood in the glare of the headlights, here eyes focusing on the driver's side of the front windshield. Her eyes didn't waver as, moving her hips to some unknown music, she reached for the zipper of her dress and, shooting her arms out in a presentation kind of mode, let the dress fall to her waist. With the dress at her waist, she reached around and unhooked her bra, still humming to herself her stripping music. She stalked to the driver's side of the car and threw the bra into the open window at her grinning nephew. Then it was back in the car lights. She hummed a little louder now and pushed the dress down past her hips, past the panel of her thong panties and to her feet, stepping out of it. She twirled the dress over her head for a few seconds and then threw it also in the driver's window. Jaime was chuckling out loud now.

"You sexy cunt!" he said, as the dress was tossed into the window.

"Flattery will get you a blow job as soon as this sexy cunt is in the car!" she said.