Rescuing Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she walked back into the headlights. She crooked her finger at him, as though she wanted him to follow her and she turned on her heal and stalked into the night, her ass cheeks, framed by both the garter belt and the ass string of her black thong, neatly snugged into the crack of her ass. He drove slowly behind her, and eventually pulled up next to her.

He said through the open window: "How much, honey?"

A thrill surged through Jane as she realized that he was playing her for a whore. She bent and let her tits dangle at him as she answered:

"Hey, Marine, special rate for the Marines: $5 gets you a blow job, $6 if I swallow; $20 and you get my pussy too; $50 and you can use my ass hole also and anything else that you come up with."

"$50 it is, baby!" he said smugly, "Get in."

She did and she said: "What's your name, Marine?"

"Jaime," was his reply.

"I'm Janie," she said, reaching over and feeling the outline of his cock through his pants.

He gave her then a handkerchief, which she asked for, and drove off, as she unzipped his pants and took his cock out.

"I've always wanted to do this," she said to him, "In a car with someone driving, while I gave a blow job." She was grinning at him broadly as she said it.

He drove on into the night and she sucked him off. She frequently raised her head and idly stroked his cock as she grinned up at him. His hand moved over to the slope of her almost naked ass cheeks, gleaming in the moonlight with their ribbon of black material snug between them.

"You beautiful man!" she enthused.

Then she continued with the blow job, making loud wet noises that competed with her own moans, as she brought him to an orgasm, swallowing all that he pumped into the back of her throat.

He got her home and parked the car on the side of the house. It was the side that was shielded from other houses, because he hadn't allowed her to put her dress back on. They went in and she asked him:

"What does the $50 whore do next for her Marine?"

But he went to the stereo and put on some music. Going back to her he said simply:

"Not the $50 whore now, just a Marine's girl. And he's going to dance with her."

This provoked a contented sigh from Jane, as she nestled in his arms and pressed herself against him, reveling in the delicious contrast: him in his stiff and wonderfully formal dress uniform and she wearing heels, a garter belt, dark stockings, black thong panties, and an underwired bra.

He held one of her hands as they danced and let the other hand drift down possessively to rest on the swell of her ass cheeks.

"This is part of the dream, Janie," he said, "Part of the fantasy! This has always been part of it: holding and dancing and you never quite, never ever quite naked and never quite dressed."

"It's beyond wonderful, Jaime," she said. She laid her head on his shoulder then and said:

"You have brought me light years, just light years away from where I was, . . .where I was wallowing, wallowing for Henry."

"Hush from that now!" he said. "This is the reality right now."

"Yes, it is," she sighed.

She looked up at him and said: "What's next for us, Marine?"

"I think that next for us is bed and some rest; it's been a full and very active day."

"Oh, yes," she agreed.

They danced a few more dances and then went to the shower together before going naked to bed together. They drifted off quickly with Jaime spooning Jane from behind.

She woke first, and looked over at him, sleeping on his back with sun rays playing in the room on the walls. His naked cock was standing up against his stomach. Almost instantly a sly smile covered her face, as she moved over to him.

She first took his cock softly and lightly in her hand and then, knowing he'd waken soon, she slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. She licked the tip of the head, and then moved her tongue all around the crown of the head. It was when she began to suck on the underside of the head of his cock that he stirred and said:

"Wow! Waking up in Iraq was never like this!"

"Morning, Marine," she said softly, licking the length of his cock shaft as she did so. "Excuse me," she continued, "I'm kind of busy here."

"So I notice," was his reply. Then he surprised her by grabbing her naked hips and pulling her up so that she was now on top of him. It gave him the chance to follow her lead by beginning a trail of kisses on the inside of her thighs.

"Eeeeeee" she squealed onto the surface of his prick, as he continued to use his lips and tongue on her thighs, on the way to her pussy lips. All talking ended for them, replaced by a series of wet sounds and Jane's periodic wail or muffled shriek, the cock in her mouth preventing her from getting too loud. The two of them orgasmed, Jaime waiting until Jane had come to release himself.

Then he moved his position and held his aunt in his arms. She was simply sighing contentedly. She spoke up after a few minutes:

"How long can you stay, love?" she asked quietly.

He looked at her and kissed her nose, replying: "Maybe two or three more days."

"You know," Jane began, looking up at him, "I don't think that you need to worry about me, when you have to leave. Oh, I want you here as long as you possibly can stay, but when you go, I think I'll be fine. All of this has just shifted my whole life outlook. It's as though my life was coming along fine early on and then Henry put it all on hold. It's so strange. Your mom always lectured me about my rep as a 'fast' kind of girl."

"For fast," he quipped, "Understand willing to give blow jobs."

"Well, yes," she said blushing, "I really, really like doing that." She paused a few seconds and then went on:

"And then your mom comes up with a real catch like your dad and I settle for Henry. He was older, he was quiet and it seemed the right thing. It was only as we were married that I began to realize that he was also not really interested in me physically, and I never wanted to, you know, shop around."

"Well, you can certainly shop around now; you are so damn sexy, and getting more so all the time."

"Your handiwork!" she said grinning at him.

Then he got serious and said: "Really, Aunt Jane, I'm so pleased to see this kind of growth in you; you have always been my turn on but now you are even more special."

She hugged him, and sobbed into his shoulder.

Finally, she said:

"All right, breakfast!"

"Good, this Marine is hungry; I mean the way you've been making me work."

She made a snorting noise and poked him in the ribs but he retaliated by slapping her naked ass, as she moved away from the bed, getting a 'yip' from her a kind of skip in her step.

EPILOGUE:

Jaime left his Aunt Jane a transformed woman, one who was looking forward to life and the opportunities of it. She went back to work at the library, where she was librarian, in a few days and co-workers hardly recognized her. Many others did and she suddenly found herself, much to her pleasure and delight, popular.

Two incidences occurred subsequently within about a two week period.

Jane received one day at home a parcel. It was from Jaime. She opened the note attached first:

"Janie, you have always, always been my hottest fantasy, ever since I knew that the ones with the tits were the girls! You are special to me in ways that I can hardly describe. I hope that this gift will say the things that don't come to my mind, my mouth or my pen right now."

Love, Jaime.

She opened the package and out tumbled his dog tags. She hugged the to herself and had a cry.

At almost the same time Jaime received a manilla envelope from his aunt. Opening it he discovered an 8 x10 colored glossy of her. She wore spike heels, dark thigh high stockings, a garter belt, an underwire open topped bra and a smile. Her arms were flung out in a presentation fashion. On the back of the photo it said simply: "To my Marine from Janie."

The End