All Comments on 'Rescuing Dad'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, well ...

Regrettably the whole story framing the siblings' relationship is not very convincing. It produces a lot of critical questions and feels mostly as a cartoon. The development of the relationship between the siblings is also fairly 'mechanical' and hardly is able to create much arousal.

I can see from the list of your works that this is not your first attempt at a fantasy story, but I have not read any of those and is not tempted to do so either. From the reading of this story alone, my advice is to next time write a story from an environment you truly know and don't have to invent, which should make it somewhat simpler to consentrate on the all-important development of the relatirelationship between the man and the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Honestly

I found the story to be.... Very disappointing and the writing lacking... Good idea but shitty execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

really liked it. I found the banter to be enjoyable. The sister was comfortable with her sexuality and did not complain about pretending to be a slave. That can of casul sexyness was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice but.....

Good premise. Needed a little better development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous