Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following visit couldn't come too soon for me. I found myself more concerned about my attire. I wanted to look sexy for her. Brushing my hair the night before I was to see her again, I let it fall loosely, framing my face. It was nearly shoulder length and shiny. I pursed my lips and smiled back at myself in the mirror. I thought to myself, "I wonder........"

I decided since it was a warm day to wear a pair of cargo shorts. Again, bought in the boys department they hung low on my wide hips and held my ass tightly. My white high top Keds made me look ready for sports. A faded red tank top completed my attire and I set off to see Ellen. For some reason I felt this might be my last visit. I was becoming too interested in her in ways that went beyond my research. The feelings I was developing were strange and scary to me.

Greeting me at the door once more, Ellen was wearing the same mauve dressing gown she wore the first time we met. Again she looked incredible. Her face was radiant in the sun light.

She took my hand in hers and pulled me in for an excited welcoming kiss. I lingered in that kiss a bit longer than I should have, feeling her thin body melt against mine.

"Baby doll. I couldn't wait to see you. Max will be coming early for you to meet him. Did you like the picture I sent you? That was Max beside me."

I wondered if I would see Max's cock in person.

"Have a seat Johnnie and let me get us some wine."

I went to the sofa and watched her walk to the kitchen. Her rear end swayed as she walked.

I sighed and adjusted my dick. I wasn't here 10 minutes and I was already erect.

She came to me and sat beside me on the couch. She gave me a sad look. "You're a lost boi aren't you Johnnie? A lost boi looking to be found. Admit it Johnnie. You're not here for the research are you?" She put her arm around me and drew me in for a kiss.

I moaned into her lips and held her close to me. Our tongues met in a slow smooth waltz. My hand moved up and down the back of her silk dressing gown. I had never been like this with any one and I was finding passion in her arms.

I shivered as Ellen broke our kiss and licked my ear. "Open my gown Johnnie."

I sat back a bit and untied the sash. I pulled the sides open down to her panty. I took in the beautiful sight before me.

Ellen pulled me in for another wet kiss and then pushed my head down to her nipples. "Suck them johnnie. Bite them gently but firmly. I like the pain."

I heard her moan as I sucked on her right nipple and when it was long, held the base in my teeth and teased it with my tongue.

My hand snaked under her gown and up her back. It felt natural for me to be doing this. The need for intimacy I didn't know I had was great. R

Remembering the details I read in Sissy bios and personal accounts, I licked my way down her soft smooth midriff. She shifted so I could reach for her panty covered crotch. She pushed my head down and I found myself kissing and lapping at the tiny erection under her panties.

Ellen moaned her appreciation and pushed me off the couch, onto my knees. Her feet found themselves on my back as she ground her panty covered boi clit in my face.

I had to see it. I pulled back and looked into her pretty face. "Please," was all I could say.

Ellen lifted her hips and I reached for and pulled her panties down and off. Her dick was little and cute. Her crotch was hairless and felt warm to my face as I nuzzled and kissed her there.

"Go ahead Johnnie," she urged. Do what comes natural for bois like us."

I opened my mouth and took her boi clit in. I was able to take her all the way in and lap at her balls at the same time.

Ellen pulled the band out of my hair and used her fingers to brush it out. She humped and fucked my mouth as I held her ass and made love to her crotch.

"Let's get you out of these," she said pulling my shirt up. I let her remove it and stood to take my shoes off. Then I pulled my cargo shorts down.

Ellen moved off the couch and knelt before me. First she kissed my tummy and held my bottom. "A nice fat ass Johnnie", she hissed. "Max is going to love fucking this."

Before I could protest, Ellen pulled my briefs down and gobbled my dick.

Licking and sucking Ellen brought out a beast in me. I pushed her away and joined her on the floor.

We embraced in a naked hug. Our bodies began to perspire and we moved smoothly against each other.

She held my dick and I her boi clit. We fondled each other gently, slowly, not wanting the moment to end too soon. Never in my life had I had an intimate relationship such as this.

We kissed and fondled. I explored her body with my mouth, tasting and teasing both she and me.

Ellen leaned back on her hands and I moved in between her thighs. On my tummy on her floor I brought her to climax. For the first time in my life I held a person as they had their orgasm. Her boi clit spasmed and twitched sending her thin sweet climax into my sucking mouth.

I was hooked. This was a feeling I knew I had to have again.

I kept her in my mouth as she spent herself. Then I gently suckled as she grew soft. I stayed that way, my head in her crotch, her boi clit in my mouth for several minutes until she became too tender and pushed me away.

"Hurry Johnnie. Max will be here soon. Let's get dressed."

Ellen went to hand me my briefs but stopped. "You got them wet with your pre-cum Johnnie. Let me get you some dry ones."

She stood, pulled her gown on and left the room. In a few seconds she return dangling two pair of panties on her finger.

"Pink or red Johnnie?"

I selected the red and pulled them up. I liked the way they felt against my erection and the way they cupped my bottom. They were a tad larger than my briefs. I knew they poked out of my waist band of my shorts when I finally pulled them back up over my fat ass. It was a little embarrassing when my shirt which came to just about my naval exposed the panty's lacy waist band.

"Max won't mind Johnnie. In fact, I think he'll prefer you flashing your new panties for him."

Coming back to my senses, I remembered why I was there and was looking forward to meeting Max to ask him why her preferred sissies to girls or women.

Before I could put my Keds back on, the door opened. Max was here.

Ellen in her gown and me in my cargo shorts and pull-over top standing side by side met Max. I realized my hair was still down and moved to pull it back. I watched as Ellen went to her owner and kissed him. "Max, this is Johnnie. This is the person I've been emailing with and helping with his research."

Max was a large man of 6'3". His chiseled, square jaw sported a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow. His hair was jet black and full. He wore it combed straight back. His blue eyes belied a malevolence I could sense more than see. I knew instantly what Ellen meant when she called him a real man.

Max looked at me like he was sizing me up. I felt small and vulnerable as he took me in. "Nice to meet you Johnnie. Looks like you two twinks have been doing more than research."

I blushed at his words but knew he noticed both Ellen and my hair were mussed and we were still a little flushed.

Max shook my hand, engulfing it in his large firm grasp. Then he told me to fetch him a beer from the refrigerator. As I turned to go, he swatted my ass. "Nice," was all he said.

I heard Ellen giggle at that as I went to do Max's bidding. "Glass or bottle sir?," I asked from the kitchen.

"Bottle will be fine baby girl."

I returned to see Max sitting on the couch with Ellen in a chair across from him. I handed him is beer and stood, not sure what to do next.

"I understand you have some questions you'd like to ask me Johnnie. Before we start could you do something for me please?"

"What might that be sir?" I asked.

"Take my shoes off Johnnie. My shoes and socks."

I looked at Ellen. She nodded once and I understood.

I knelt before the big man and untied his cap toed brogans. Fine Italian leather I saw.

Then I pulled his calf high socks off. Before I could rise, Max asked me for a foot massage.

"Well I don't know about that Max" I began.

"Shut the fuck up bitch and rub my feet." He was not used to being questioned.

Frightened, I did as I was told. I took his left foot in hand and began to massage from the heel to the arch. I did that for 5 minutes and not a word was spoken. I did see him looking at Ellen with a wry smirk on his face. Then I moved to his right foot and did the same.

I didn't see it coming but from what I've read, I should have at least suspected this could happen. Max obviously thought I was as submissive as Ellen. Because I was a smaller individual he was going to demonstrate his superiority over me.

Max brought his foot to my face and told me he'd like it very much if I would kiss it.

I opened my mouth to protest but before I could say a word he stuck his toes in my mouth.

"Don't you dare pull back faggot" he growled. I heard Ellen snicker. Even though I felt small and diminished with Max's toes in my mouth I felt safe with Ellen in attendance. I felt something else too. I was becoming aroused by Max's treatment of me. I played back Ellen's reasoning for accepting public humiliation to try to understand why I was responding like I was.

I wondered if Ellen was right. More than once during our visits did she insinuate that I may be like her.

I worked my tongue around his toes until he was satisfied. He laughed and pulled his foot away. "Any questions you may have Johnnie, just got answered."

He patted the seat beside him on the sofa, gesturing for me to take a seat.

I got up and sat, feeling it best to do what he wanted quickly.

He turned side ways and studied my face. "Pretty. Lots of potential."

"Max, Sir," I started timidly. "Why is it that a man such as you prefers the service of sissies like Ellen?"

"Like you and Ellen, you mean, don't you? Oaky Johnnie I'll be honest and help you since you've been so friendly. Did you see how easy it was for me to have you suck my toes, much less kneel and take my shoes off? I don't even know your last name and yet it was easy for me to have you on your knees in less than 5 minutes after we met."

I nodded completely embarrassed at what had been my own compliance.

"Ellen is a stone sissy Johnnie. She's made for pleasing men without question. Right bitch?"

"Yes Max", I heard Ellen reply softly.

Max took my chin in his hand and used his thumb to rub my lips. "You see how easy you allow me to do things to you? A self respecting woman would at least wait until we were better acquainted."

"But you aren't a self respecting woman are you Johnnie? No you're not. You know what I think? I think you, like Ellen over there are a sissy. A faggot who craves the attention of a man, a real man. Am I right johnnie? Do you need the attention of real men?"

His thumb parted my lips and he began to gently and softly fuck my mouth with it.

I sat there, nursing on his thumb, listening to his words. His voice was deep, soft, soothing and it mesmerized me. He pushed my hair off my face and brought me close. I found myself kissing this man, almost swooning in his arms.

Across the room I heard Ellen twittering.

Max put his hand under my long hair and grabbed a handful. His kiss was ardent, full of desire. I kissed him back moaning into his mouth as his tongue explored mine.

Max took my hand as we kissed and brought it to his crotch. I felt a huge cock under the worsted wool. I couldn't resist. I pulled down his zipper and reached in. Unlike Ellen's, this was a cock. A real man's cock. I understood Ellen's craving and desires all at once.

I'd seen it in the email pic Ellen sent me. I was now actually feeling it.

"You want that don't you Johnnie? You want to kneel before me and be my cock sucker, don't you sweet boi?"

I leaned back in and kissed this large man.

I wanted to be Max's cock sucker. I pulled back from our kiss and looked him in the eyes and nodded. He understood.

I knelt and he stood. I helped him out of his trousers and boxers. He sat and I knelt between his thighs. His cock was everything mine was not. Still soft, the vein was fat and round. The plum shaped head was pink and as big as a half dollar. I was more like a crown than a head. A crown on what had to be a king among cocks.

I leaned on his strong thighs and jacked his magnificent appendage.

Max lifted me using my hair as a handle. "Drop the shorts cunt and get out of that blouse."

"Sir, this is a shirt, not a blouse."

That bit of knowledge I passed on earned me a slap in the face.

"Don't sass me bitch."

"No sir. I mean yes sir. I mean..."

"Shut the fuck up cunt and lose that blouse."

Although his words were threatening I felt no real fear. He didn't yell. He didn't have to. Max knew that that I would comply with his demands. He intuitively knew me better than I knew myself. Max understood that I needed the firm guidance of a real man and he would be that man.

I heeded his softly spoken command. I pulled my "blouse" over my head and skinned out of my cargo shorts. Standing in front of Max in Ellen's red panties I waited for him to let go of my hair so I could kneel.

Ellen giggled when Max turned me to face her. "See this bitch Ellen? She isn't fighting it. She knows she's already lost the battle. She's now going to lose the war."

Max pushed me down to my knees. I reached for his member and with my other hand his large balls.

As I administered to his manhood, Ellen came to him. I could see she had taken off her gown and was standing by us in only her pink panties. They kissed as I took the magnificent cock into my mouth. The whole scene played out in my brain. I'd read about bois forced into becoming sissies and those who surrendered to sissy seduction. Maybe I wanted that to happen to me so I could better understand the phenomenon. Or maybe I just wanted to suck this wonderful cock.

Max's cock grew in my mouth and I began to jack his monster shaft and moved my head under his scrotum. His balls were churning and hot as I stuck my nose in them. He smelled clean and soapy. One at a time I took a ball in my mouth and bathed it with my tongue. I had never done anything like this before today but for some reason it came easily, naturally.

With his ball in my mouth, Max grabbed my hair again and I crawled on my knees as he backed up to sit on the couch.

My face never left his crotch but I could see Ellen helping him out of his shirt. "did I do good Daddy?" she asked. "Your new bitch sucked me off before you came home."

I guess at that point some guys, hearing themselves referred to as a new bitch, would have panicked and ran out of there. But I was too interested in my studies to do that. Instead I moved from his balls to his cock and gagged myself trying to swallow the whole thing.

I heard them both chuckle at my expense but that only served to make me try harder.

Max began to react to my sucking and started to fuck my face. "I love breaking a new bitch," he grunted. "I love to cum in a new sissy's mouth."

Max took a handful of my hair and furiously fucked my mouth. I held his balls and felt them tighten. I knew he was going to cum and I was determined to take it all in.

Max moaned and through gritted teeth called me names like faggot and cunt. "I'm cumming you cock sucking homo. Take it cunt. Eat it all. Maybe it will make a man out of you. Argh, umph. Fuuuuck. God damn you mother fucking queer, suck your man's cock."

"My man's cock?" I thought to myself. "Maybe he's right. I felt so good taming this large cock, making it mine. I was conquering this big man. This real man.

I swallowed pulse after pulse of the big man's offering. I savored it's musky, manly flavor. "Nothing like Ellen's," I thought.

My dick throbbed in my panty and I needed relief. I had brought two people to climax and had to relieve the pressure on my balls. I reached down and began to stroke myself as I hung on to Max's cock.

It was Ellen who stopped me. "Daddy hasn't told you that you could cum baby girl. You need his permission."

I let go of my penis and suckled and nursed on Max's cock until he grew soft and pulled out.

"Thanks faggot," Max said pushing me roughly away from his crotch.

"Daddy", Ellen implored him. "Your new sissy needs to cum. Please? Let's watch her jack off Daddy."

Now this was a new and different experience. Sure, like most of you guys reading this, I have masturbated. But I have never had an audience, much less required permission to do so. Even mother let me have those private moments after she would train me with a whipping.

"Okay", Max said. "Johnnie. I want you to look at Ellen and me while you beat off that boi clit of yours."

I blushed when he called it my boi clit but it made me feel some how accepted. I pulled the red panty down to my knees and looked at the two as I slowly jacked my little erection. I felt no shame as I masturbated myself while looking at the nice couple watching me. I began to understand the allure of real men to sissies like Ellen. Ellen was pliable and sexy. She heeded her Daddy and looked after his needs first. She looked like a princess as she caressed her man while I beat off for them.

"I could do that" I thought. "I could live like Ellen." Having a man like Max tend to me didn't seem all that weird.

Ellen was kissing Max all over his naked frame. I found that so sensual, so exciting. I squinted my eyes and came all over my tummy. My fat ass humped off the floor and back as I fucked my hand under Max's supervision.

Max had Ellen come to me and she fed me my own ejaculate while Max studied me. "I think you have real potential boi" he stated. "I want you to be my other bitch."

"But my studies sir? I have to complete my doctorate."

"Oh, you thought that was a request. I see that now. Johnnie that wasn't me asking. That was me telling. You're my new sissy."

My heart fluttered. This man had claimed me like I was a piece of meat. Perhaps I am just that. After all, I wasn't here 30 minutes before I became a cock sucker... well, in Ellen's case a boi clit sucker. In Max's case a cock sucker. I had to admit I found him wanting me comforting. I had no one and was so alone. The thought of belonging to a man such as Max had appeal.

"You can finish your work Johnnie but the last thing on your paper better be how you found yourself and your true purpose in life."

"Thank you Max."

"Call me Daddy Johnnie and find a name more suitable for our relationship. A woman's name because that's how you're going to live from now on. Until then I'll call you baby doll."

Ellen came to me and we embraced. "Welcome to the family", she beamed. We both went to Daddy and Ellen on one side and me on the other suckled his nipples and caressed his manhood. Our manhood.

I felt Daddy's hand when he cupped my ass. "Nice fat assed bitch", he whispered. "I'm going to love fucking your boi pussy. Wet my finger Johnnie."

I sucked on his offered digit making it wet.

Then Daddy reached for my boi pussy and probed it. Ellen and I held hands with Daddy's cock in them as he fingered me. I shifted to give Daddy better access and that moved my face close to Ellen. We kissed as Daddy finger fucked his new bitch.

"Ellen, I want you to take this cunt out and help her buy some appropriate clothes. I liked her hip hugging pants but she needs the works. I want her fat ass peeking out from under a mini skirt. Show her how to get rid of the hair on her body. Although there isn't much more than peach fuzz, I want it gone. I want this bitch looking like she needs to be fucked. We'll make a lot of money, the three of us."

I groaned into Ellen's mouth as Daddy massaged my prostate. Already I felt like I belonged.