Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You live here now cunt. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy", I mewled as he continued fingering me.

"The rules are,

1. You belong to me.

2. You only cum when you're properly supervised. You two fucking sissies would spend all your time sucking each other off.

3. Always be dressed and ready for action. I may bring a friend or two home to be entertained and you better not embarrass me.

4. And this is for you baby doll. Never ever wear men's clothes again. From now on you are to conduct yourself as a bitch. And being my bitch, you'd better always be sexy.

5. My needs are foremost. Yours, not so much. I am the alpha and you don't matter. Got that? Good.

6. Any money you earn baby doll, you give to me. I don't give a flying fuck if you are a doctor of anything. You sissies are incapable of handling large sums of money. If I find you holding out on me, you will rue the day.

7. This place better always be clean and tidy. You fucking gurls can divvy up the chores but I want them done without fail. Understand? Good."

I wailed as Daddy's fingering my prostate elicited a bit of thin, watery ejaculate from me.

"Good", Daddy said as he rose. Now you cunts clean up and baby doll, you go home and make ready to move in here. Do not bring male clothing here. Leave em, toss em, I don't care. And leave your self esteem there too. You won't need it any more. Your pride and your ass belong to me now."

I watched his tight ass walk away from us. I was smitten with this man. My man. My real man.

"When you come back baby doll, he's going to fuck your fat ass. Hell, if my boi clit could reach past your buttocks, I'd fuck you myself.

I dressed and left and on the bus ride back to my old place I thought about giving my dissertation in woman's clothing. It made my boi clit hard knowing that the college deans who knew me as a man would now see me enjoying the fruits of my research.

Now, when the men on the bus stared or leered, I smiled back.