All Comments on 'Resetting Life Ch. 02'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story, and Very Hot!

I went back and read your first chapter before I read this one. They are both well written and very HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Nice

I appreciate the conflict and intensity of the characters relationship and how you have structured the story.

sabra16023sabra16023about 7 years ago
Great Story

Well written. Needs more chapters. Thanks

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Better,

hope for the best

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Great story

Hope you are planning to write more of this erotic tale.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Must agree with Anon ( very nice)

Beautifully written story so far, now keep it up. Another ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story, whew! I love that girl!! 'I don't care, just stfu and let me play with your dick!' Hehehe! I love how forward she is. I was boo-hissing his cold hearted ass though, lol. She pours her heart out and he's all 'I love you but suck it up buttercup!' Damn!

Gave it a four out of five. Would have been perfect but it really irritated me that the hymen was, in yet another story on this site, in the wrong spot! Doh!

Anywho, looking forward to the thrills and chills of the next chapter!!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Yes, a nice story, a good beginning for a couple that has doubts but has love and desire too. I hope Katie desires him so much that they decide to mutually build a life together regardless of what their parents say. Beautiful love and gentle but hard sex too. I think Katie will become a wild cat in bed with him. Cannot wait for more, thank you.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Too sad and too much conflict to be really erotic. I'll stop here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous