Resetting Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum." I grunted.

Katie wrapped her arms around me like a vice and pulled me close. I couldn't pull out. She had pinned me into her as I came. My dick pulsated with her as it emptied everything I had into her. The world slowed its spin around us. We lay there together. Her arms were still around me when she looked into my eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too." I answered.

I felt my erection fade, but she still held me tight. "I love feeling you inside me."

I smiled, "I liked being inside you, but Katie..."

She knew what I was going to say. Katie was filled with so much of my cum. "It's ok. I am on the pill."

I pulled myself away from her and lay down on the bed. She settled down next to me and placed her head on my chest. She sighed heavily and snuggled in a little more. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close to me.

"Eric...they come home tomorrow. I don't want this to end. I want to be with you forever." Katie looked up at me from my chest, "Do you want me to be with you?"

"We can deal with mom and dad when the time comes." I said trying to hide my doubt. "For now, we can enjoy this together."

I can feel her hand touching my flaccid dick and touching some cum that was left on it. "Can we try again later?"

I looked down at her and smiled.

* * *

12