All Comments on 'Resetting Life Ch. 04'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Oh shit

that could ruin things. I hope they can escape and live,love the way they want to. eagerly awaiting the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh shit indeed

Nice to see them assert their feelings further even if a few side glances from your girls were needed. As fun as it was to see how her friends stirred them to new heights it still doesn't come as close to the potential drama coming about, guess we'll find out if the dad is as supporting as we thought last time. Just hope he isn't a fast swinger with that cane of his and that mom isn't standing right next to him.

5*

jazodjazodabout 7 years ago
grrrrrrr

I am hooked, now I have to wait.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yes, a great story that has so much potential .... Katie and Eric are madly in Love and they will stay a couple; regardless of what their parents want. His Father is trying to run his life and if he forces a relationship or marriage; Eric will hate him forever and never come back. Hopefully, Katie and Eric will simply ignore their parents and leave together if they have to. I hope they both stand their ground. I hope the hot sex continues so Jenna won't take Eric away from Katie. Thank you.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarabout 7 years ago
Whoops! Pre-emptive Blessing from the father?

"My father looked at us both and offered another smile. He turned and started out of the house behind my mother. "If you can be old enough, those girls can be too..."

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Fuck, what an ending

The suspense is killing me. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what his father is going to say or do.. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well at least they're pretty positive that he already knows, lol. It's about time that the guy mans up anyway! He's working, hell he should be able to at least afford a shitty little apartment! Tell the parents and if they dont like it just move the two of you out on your own! If people are flying him around for work then he is obviously being paid well, lol.

As for the setup date, just go and be forward and honest with her, youd like to be friends but you arent looking and dad forced this on you, prolly like her parents forced her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous