All Comments on 'Resident Evil 5: After Africa'

by Talon_86

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

This was a great story. Jill is so incredibly sexy in Resident Evil 5; her fantastic body was built to be used just like it was in your story. I love humiliation stories, especially those featuring tough, authoritative girls like her giving in to whatever is happening. Keep it up, I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

Really, amazing! I loved the story and remained through it with a constant hard on =P Of course, I came and I came hard at the end. But I still want more!! I loved the story so much, since it stars the lovely Jill Valentine with her even lovelier breasts and in a black thong! And she got gang banged! And she played a slut and loved it! Please, do write another story like that with JILL and make sure you make her even sluttier and even more into it. I enjoyed the build up of the story as well, and in a future story I would love a sexy build up like that, where Jill slowly succumbs to her own sluttiness and becomes the seductive little minx that seduces everyone around wearing little to nothing! :)) Please, write more! I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very nice Very nice Could use better ppl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous