Resident Evil 5: After Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talon_86
Talon_86
56 Followers

One of the four, the gangrily one with greasy black hair, daringly beckoned her toward him, his slimy tongue licking his lips. The way a broken light flickered above his head cast an eerie yellow glare on the man's face that gave him an even more sinister appearance. Jill, influenced by her re-emerging sex drive and alcohol, took two nervous steps towards him, thus leaving behind the security of the apartment. The other three men in the group took a small step back to allow her entrance to the group, though that gap quickly closed behind her. The man beckoning her forward took a long head to toe and then back again appraisal of the near naked American standing before him. Evidently liking what he saw he took a step toward Jill and wrapped his scraggly arms around her bare torso. He smelt of cheap cologne and cigarettes. From this distance Jill could see that his eyes were green and his teeth were stained yellow to match his shirt.

Jill didn't know his name, and suspected he wouldn't understand her if she tried to learn it. So, instead she nicknamed him Smokes, on account of his smell. Smokes' hands slid down her lower back without invitation, and greedily wrapped themselves around Jill's tiny, black thong covered ass. He took a cheek in each hand and gave a rough squeeze to both. With his hands held as they were Smokes took two or three steps backwards, taking Jill with him, willingly. She gasped and nearly fell forward. Resting her hands on his chest for support she took a last look behind her at the now fading apartment.

Around the corner, in an even poorer lit part of the hallway Smoke's pulled Jill against a wall. His hands, like Ade's before him, explored her young, white body. His fingertips found her tight, though feminine abs. They caressed the small of her back, illiciting a gasp from her soft, pouty lips. Then, moving higher and curving around the thin black material of her bra, Smokes' hands found her cleavage, soft and full as it was. He gave another firm squeeze, then mashed her mounds of flesh together. Jill looked between her legs to find his right knee between them, spreading him over his lap. Almost immediately afterwards Smokes began giving a slight grind of his pelvis against hers. Already his bulge could be seen straining his distressed blue jeans.

Jill's jaw dropped as she watched this animalistic display of sexuality envelope her. The other remained close by, boxing her and Smokes in, and away from prying eyes. Her hands reached up to hold his boney hips as he thrust against her. At the same time his hands moved back to her perfect, round ass and he began pulling her in to meet his thrusts. At the angle he had her in each thrust rubbed his erect cock against her clit, sending sparks of pleasure coursing through her body.

Smokes' hands left brief white fingerprints on her ass as he kneaded it. At the same time he began backing away even further, one hand slipping behind him momentarily. Jill heard a doorknob squeak and then open. The group moved into the recess. Smokes rotated and pushed her inside, then took up position behind her. She grasped the frame of the door, keeping her face poking out, a part of her hoping that Ade might come to her rescue and stop her from making a bad decision. She felt a hard bulge ram between her ass cheeks against her black thong. A pair of hands moved up her sides, fingertips rubbing over her taut abs before moving up to cup her breasts. His heavy, hot breath wafted over her neck, causing her hair to stand on end.

Jill moaned softly, her breathing quickening, becoming more laboured with each inhalation. In a short time she found herself grinding her ass back against Smokes' bulge, enjoying the way it felt pushed up against her puckered ass. His cock grew harder yet. Now the other three men began rubbing bulges of here own. One of the three men was tall, probably over six and a half feet, and broad shouldered and nearly black skin. She called him QB as he looked like a quarterback from football. The second of the three was either the most fed of the group, or had the worst genetics. He was beyond fat. His thick, hairy pudge hanged out under a grubby gray t-shirt. Jill nicknamed him Chub. The last of the group was older than the rest, and older than Jill by at least twenty years. Or, perhaps the years in this country took a harder toll than on Americans back home. He had wispy grayish-white hair that was at least six of seven inches long and hung across his face. Patchy gray stubby covered his chin and cheeks. On top of that, he was bone thing. His clothes hung off him like a coat rack. She called him Twiggy.

Meanwhile, Smokes had begun to suck on the back of Jill's delicate neck with his chapped lips. One hand continued to knead her breast while the other ventured south. Without hesitating for a second he slid his entire hand under the front of her thong and his middle finger across her moist slit. He molested her in the doorway of another strange apartment, not caring who would see. Jill looked down, and saw her panties bulging around his boney hand as it probed her delicate pussy lips. Her hands wrapped around the door frame tighter for support. She could feel her pussy juices covering his fingertip, smearing his oily, dirty grime over her sex. He ran it up and down in a sawing motion that nearly brought her to a quick orgasm. But, before Jill could cum Smokes pulled his finger out and rubbed her juices over her taut abs and creamy inner thighs.

Jill grimaced, she wasn't used to being treated like this. It wasn't a bad thing, she had to admit, just unusual. Smoke plunged his finger back into her dripping pussy, swirling it around like a cocktail drink. This time he brought his wet, grime-covered hand up to Jill's parted lips. She hesitated for a moment, looking at the thing. Then, her mouth opened and Smoke shoved her long, boney, pussy juice covered finger inside. Her lips wrapped around it, and sucked it clean. Giving in to Smokes felt better than she could have imagined. Allowing herself to be used brought a pleasure she had never experienced.

After having his finger sucked clean Smokes' slid it, along with his middle finger, back into Jill's pussy. She craved his touch, and he knew it. He sunk his boney fingers in deeply moving them along her walls, so nice and wet. Her body responded to his every touch, thrusting back against him each time he grinded against her ass. Smokes' tongue licked up the side of Jill's face, coating her cheek in a trail of spit.

"Jill?" A deep, foreign voice spoke from down the hall. It sounded like Ade, still in the bathroom in Jeff's apartment. Before she Jill had a chance to respond Smokes grunted, and began to pull Jill further into the room, while the others, who were in the hall, now slowly followed. The last to enter, Chub, closed the door behind him.

This new apartment was more filthy than all the rest. It didn't appear to belong to any one person in particular. It wasn't maintained, or clean or sanitary in the least. Everything was a shade of brown, red or yellow from what Jill could see. She kept her head bowed low. Smokes' fingers continued to saw in and out of her delicate pussy. She ignored Ade's calls, her lifeline now disappearing behind a closed door.

Away from prying eyes and ears Smokes pulled Jill onto a his lap in a dusty old armchair. His grip was tight and merciless as his hands savagely tugged at her breasts and inner thighs until his long, boney fingers found her wet slit once more. He ungracefully worked over the former BSAA's sex once more through her black thong. The thin lace fabric was moist with Jill's arousal. Her hips responded by thrusting back against Smokes' hand. He yanked Jill's thong to one side exposing her bare pussy to the rest of the group. While the others removed their clothing and watched Smokes plunged two fingers back into the young woman. Her back arched and her eyes closed tightly while a loud moan escaped her lips.

When Jill's eyes opened she could see QB, Chub and Twiggy all naked in front of her, all stroking their erect members. Their eyes roamed her body, while their hands quickly jerked back and forth. Precum oozed from Twiggy's long, thin cock. Chub's dick was thick, and stout, Jill imagined it would be too round for her to handle. QB on the other hand had a python of a cock that throbbed with a life of its own. The way it twitched made it look more like QB was fighting just to keep control of it. None of them looked particularly clean or well maintained. An unruly tuft of hair covered the bottom three inches of Twiggy's dick and was filled with little black patches.

Smokes rotated Jill so that her right breast slid inside his mouth. Her right arm moved around the top of the chair to give him access. Meanwhile his fingers continued to stab in and out of her arching pussy. With fingertips stimulating her gspot and Smokes' lips, tongue and teeth all attacking her sensitive nipple Jill was helpless, spread wide, exposed, and used. So, when at last she came, and came hard, it was all the excuse the other men needed to join the assault. Jill tossed her head back, screaming with pleasure towards the heavens. At the same time a long, pointy tongue curled around her clit and flicked it hard. A mouth with thick lips engulfed her left breast and nearly swallowed it whole. Then, Jill's head was yanked back further by her blond pony tail and a black snake was inserted into her gaping mouth. Her hand shot up to wrangle the thing before it slid into her stomach. She felt two more fingers slide inside her tight pussy, stretching her further than she had though possible. Now, both Twiggy sand Smokes were fingering her, both her breasts were being licked, and suckled. Twiggy lapped her clit like a thirsty dog and QB's dick pumped in and out of her throat.

It was almost too much for Jill to take. For a brief moment she considered ended this thing right there and then. If she wanted to she could kill them all and run away from here like she had in Africa, but something more than the hands around her held her in place. Her body shot electric shocks up and down her nervous system, unable to keep up with the onslaught of sensation. Another orgasm collected and grew within her, than exploded with such intensity that she lifted two feet off of Smokes before crashing back down a moment later. Her screams came muffled through QB's big black cock. She suspected that if not for having a full mouth the entire complex might hear her cries.

Jill felt her BSAA ID, and remaining cash spill from her bra which was already tearing at the seams. Scattered feet kicked them around on the floor, and what was left of herself went with them under chairs and couches, lost t o the chaos. Hands covered her body, grabbing, stroking, and tugging on her flesh. A moment later her thong snapped off and her bra disintegrated. A frenzy broke out and the sound of tearing lace. Chub rose from Jill's breast and grabbed her head and yanked it towards his cock. She had to stretch her jaw to the limit to encompass it all. He stuffed it inside her with both hands on the back of her head.

Jill's right hand remained on the football player sized QB and stroked his saliva-soaked member. Tiny droplets of cum showered down on her face and hair. Smokes took Jill's free hand and wrapped it around his dick which up until then had been grinding against her exposed ass. The taste of Chub's cock was gagging in itself. Worse still his precum tasted unlike anything she had ever experienced from a man. It oozed a thick, sickly slime into her mouth. Before she could put action to her concerns she felt her hips repositioned and a long boney thumb inserted into her ass. It sunk deep into her and slowly pumped back in forth in time with the two pairs of fingers violating her pussy. Smokes' mouth latched onto her neck again, sucking hard, leaving large red welts. Jill's orgasmic screams came filtered through Chub's infected dick.

The room filled with the long labored groans of men nearing climax. The old chair creaked as all four men bore down on the young woman. Twiggy switched places with Chub and inserted his long cock into Jill's mouth all the way until her face was buried in his infested pubic hair. Before long QB yanked Jill's head back by her ponytail and filled her open mouth with his python sized cock. Each time he thrust into her her mouth made wet slurping sounds and involuntary whimpers as the head beat against her throat. QB and Twiggy took turns violating her throat, yanking her head back and forth as needed. Jill's neck ached from the constant abuse, and her jaw hurt even more from accommodating each of the three men's cocks. So, when QB finally pulled his throbbing cock from her expanded throat for the last time it was a mixed blessing. QB had not yet reached orgasm. The large, dark man moved around to the front of the chair and positioned himself between Jill's legs. He took hold of Twiggy by the shoulder and yanked him and his mouth out of the way. The slender, old man sighed and removed his fingers as well. Smokes removed his fingers from Jill's stretched, wet pussy as well, than sunk both of them into her ass hole. Both men held her legs spread wide open, while QB knelt to position his dick at her unprotected entrance. His bare cock glistened with saliva, and dripped a steady stream of precum onto the already stained carpet.

Jill tried to watch, almost in disbelief that this was actually happening to her. It had been so long since her last normal sexual encounter that she almost forgot how it felt. As she fought to watch what was happening from around Chub's greedy pawing Jill remembered a threat from her past. She shoved at Chub to free her mouth but her hands just sunk into his fat without effect.

"W-wait!" She managed to cry out around Chub's thick dick. The other men paused briefly to glance her way, as though remembering that she were there for the first time. Jill looked back, her face red with embarrassment. "Protection?" she asked as little more than a whisper. If the group understood her, none of them showed it. "Condoms?" They were silent for a long time until Chub began chuckling. His whole body shook with laughter. His face turned red as he began laughing more. The others soon joined him. Jill sank back, embarrassed to have even asked, and afraid for what that might mean.

QB began to move in, though not as Jill expected. He stepped over the couch with a hand on his cock, the other moving to the back of her head. She felt his hand tighten around her ponytail. QB's eyes set on Jill's, commanding her mouth open somehow instinctively instinctively. He brought his cock over, and rubbed it along her face,several times - along her already glistening cheeks, her nose, along your hair - before smacking at her face with it. Puckering her lips between his thumb and forefinger he began smacking the head against them.

Jill sat there helplessly, humiliated, her face red. She was completely silent as he dominated her, barely breathing even. Didn't this guy know that she could kill him without a second thought? Running his hand along her cheek now, and tilting her head further back QB continued rubbing and dragging his cock along her face while keeping Jill's eyes on him. Now as he had her head tilted back he ran his thick, swollen tip along her chin and then down her neck, pushing hard against her throat. Moving back just slightly though still holding his shaft QB smeared it through Jill's cleavage, then along one of her breasts. He did this until he was back between Jill's legs. This time she did not protest.

QB spread Jill's pussy lips open with two fingers. With his dick in the other he began thrusting towards the helpless young woman. The first three inches of cock meat slid in with little resistance. A combination of Jill's arousal, Twiggy's and Chub's saliva, and his precum saw to that. The young American woman let escape a muffled yelp from behind Chub's probing member. QB wrapped his large, black hands around Jill's ass and dug his fingers into her flesh hard. She whimpered again, and began breathing harder and faster than ever before. Her eyes were wide and glued to the man thrusting into her unprotected sex. The large black man grunted and pushed harder, spreading Jill's inexperienced pussy to the limit. He sunk another three inches into her before stopping, nearly a quarter of his full length still exposed. QB slowly slid his throbbing cock out of Jill, her lips stretched and hugging his shaft. It glistened with her juices. A grin spread across his face. He said something lewd in a foreign tung to the others. They spoke approvingly and began using Jill with a renewed vigor.

"Augh... ah..." Jill moaned, escaping Chub's grasp for a moment to catch her breath. Her lower lip quivered as QB lined his cock back up with her pussy and began thrusting back in. She felt him begin stretching her again, further this time, further than she thought possible. "Ah... ugh...." She was panting now, and a thin sheen of sweat, saliva and precum coated her skin. QB groaned with pleasure, his head tilted back as he bottomed out in the young woman. He remained there for a long moment, his untamed cock pulsing, and jerking around inside her. He pulled out slowly, but stopped halfway this time before bucking back into her, filling her completely with his cock. He fucked Jill with fast, deep thrusts, breaking her in to accommodate his immense size and girth. Her juices glistened off his cock, leaking down to coat his balls as well. At the same time Smokes continued to thrust his fingers into her, making her even tighter. QB's hands held her by ass, his dirty nails digging in hard. Suddenly, he began lifting her off of Smokes' lap. She felt fingers slide out of her ass, and then the knob of a cock press against her puckered ass.

"N-n-no no no!" Jill cried out frantically, though she could barely move. The four men ignored her and Smokes' cock began sinking into her ass. It was more than Jill could handle. She squirmed in vein. Her whimpers and yelps only encouraged the group to further violate her. Her stomach bulged as both cocks began to fill her. Her legs hung uselessly on either side of QB as both men began pumping into her now. Jill breathed raggedly, and winced each time either man bottomed out in her tiny body. QB's wet balls slapped against her pussy each time he filled her. Smokes' hands slid up to take hold of both her swaying breasts.

Both men inside her were grunting and breathing hard now. Jill was beside herself. She could barely register Twiggy and Chub taking turns pumping their cocks into her throat. She was in a near constant state of orgasm, that was so intense it muted all of her other senses. QB and Smokes were thrusting faster than ever when she finally had a chance to look. They were taking turns sawing into her, so that there was always a cock inside her.

Then, suddenly QB pulled out of her pussy. He threw up one foot onto the arm of the chair and began stroking his cock over Jill's tits. Thick precum oozed onto her nipples. The others to seemed near orgasm. Each was panting and thrusting harder than before. QB took up Jill's head once more and she knew what to do. Her mouth open and QB inserted his throbbing shaft. Is pulsed once or twice, barely more than two inches in her mouth. Than, she felt it, a slap against the back of her throat, followed by two more. QB threw his head back and howled at the ceiling as his cock pumped thick, globs of cum into Jill. Than, young woman struggled to swallow the thick goo. It quickly filled her mouth and throat, oozing out the corner of her lips. QB pulled out a moment later and splashed her face with a shower of smaller spurts of cum. With her mouth free of cock a river of cum spewed from Jill's mouth, down her chin and over her neck. As she gasped for breath her mouth was stuffed with another cock, this time Chubs. The fat little man grabbed both sides of her head and pumped her face hard, wheezing the entire time. His orgasm came soon as a slightly burning tingle down the back of her throat. At the same time Twiggy released a torrent of cum across Jill's face and hair.

Talon_86
Talon_86
56 Followers