Resident Evil 5: After Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smokes was the last to cum while Chub was collapsing onto the floor nearby. He thrusted hard into Jill's ass and then bit down hard on Jill's shoulder. Jill screamed loudly. She could feel Smokes spewing his seed into her tight ass. He didn't release her for some time. A tiny river of blood dripped down her back from the wound.

When Jill at last opened her eyes, they were sticky and stuck together with cum. All she could taste was salty cum. From her pussy, to her ass and mouth her entire body throbbed in agony. The men were redressing and gathering up the scattered bills that had spilled from Jill's bra earlier. She struggled just to breath. Cum coated her throat, and bubbled up, and out of her lips.

Suddenly, there came a scream from somewhere outside the building. It barely registered to Jill, but the men all ran to the tiny window. There came a heated discussion from Smokes and QB. Another blood-curdling scream rose up, and then another. Somewhere in the distance there was what sounded like an explosion. The men burst from the room to investigate or to flee, Jill couldn't tell. She remained there, curlded in the fetal position, gasping for short breaths of air – wounded, and used. The light above her flickered a few times, and then went out completely. The only light came from the window, and ominous red-orange glow from the city streets. Jill slowly dragged herself to the window and pulled herself up slowly to look out on what was going on. Her eyes went wide in horror. Before she had time to register what had happened a loud, almost inhuman groan filled the silence of the darkened apartment accompanied by a wet dragging noise.

Jill spun around, reaching instinctually for her pistols...