Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AWWWWW FUCK!! Glad... UHHHHH... Glad to help??" The young man offered, wondering who was exactly trying to help out who in this situation now. He certainly couldn't complain too much, considering how fantastic it felt to be balls deep again in some tight, wet pussy like this. However, her sudden and aggressive movement was making hard for the inexperienced male to keep his balance as he had to move forward, pressing her back against the wall of his "cell". "MMMM!! Shit!! Hang on, let me just... AHHHHH..." He groaned, his hands going to the padded service either side of her for support. Once again being driven by the lust caused by the infection, his hips started working almost without any instruction. His dick started driving right up into the snatch of the former Medic and Rear Security of S.T.A.R.S. His balls already started slapping off her exposed skin, as the bottomless woman remained tightly holding onto him as he now started pumping into her.

"Ooooooooh FUCK!! MMMMM YESSSSSS... AHHHHHH FUCK!!" Rebecca moaned out her approval, as if the wetness he felt all around his pistoning cock wasn't proof enough. Half-naked with her pants and panties around her boots as her legs stayed gripped around his waist, she jolted back against the wall she was not getting fucked against. Add in how beads of sweat were beginning to trickle down her pretty face? It's clear that she's in her own state of lust, but one not brought on by any infection. "AHHHHHH... Fucking FUCK ME!! MMMM... Fuck me... OHHHHHHH!! Like you fucking did Jill!!" She demanded with a glare cast at the hunk she's attempting to still ride the cock of, even as he pumps away deeply up into that wet and still snug snatch. She certainly doesn't have to worry about him pulling out any time soon. Her wrapped around arms and legs on his frame ensuring he's not shifting away from her needy twat any time soon. That also leaves her sandwiched between him and the very wall she'd been willingly bent over in front of for him to hammer into several sinful minutes ago.

"AHHHH FUCK!! Like J-Jill?? What... MMMMM!! What about her??" The young, sex-virus effected man tries to question in between his to-the-hilt thrusts upward into her snug snatch. Not for the first time, his own thoughts are cut off by having to let out a deep groan. He's very much, as any red blooded male would, enjoying that feeling of her soaking wet hole all around his cock. "UHHHH... You two... MMMMM... Are like rivals, o-or something??" He grunted out a question, his hips sharply feeding his manhood right into her still erotically tight hole again and again. Thanks to the "side effects" of this unusual infection however, he can actually give her the pounding she seemingly has not only been desperately craving for a long time. She's never gotten it quite as good as this wild fuck before either.

"MMMM... No! Not like... AHHHHHH FUCK!! Like that..." The stunner getting banged against the "cell" wall of the man she's supposed to be helping "calm down" the infection of shook her short haired head. "AHHHHHH... But all these fucking guys around... MMMMM SHIT!! Around here!! Jill this, Jill FUCKING that AHHHHHH..." She groaned out, venting personal as well as sexual frustrations it seems as she continues to roughly jolt on his pumping pole. The still half-naked agent let out another deep moan when the man between her wrapped around legs slammed his fuck-stick all the way into her snatch. Only to do it again and again as that slap of skin against skin rang out. "Just fucking because... OH FUCK YES!! MMMM... She has those big tits... And huge fucking ass..." She almost snaps between her groans. She can't complain about her current situation, taking the huge cock of the man she's only met today all the way deep into her tight, hot and getting dripping wet now snatch over and over.

"AHHHHH... Sounds... Kinda rough, I g-guess?" Vincent, still unsure about the intentions of the woman he's fucking, offered. He eased off his pumps, but couldn't quite pull out of her pussy yet due to her clamping around his body. "I mean, I think you're... Mmmmmm!! Fine as fuck... Great ass too!" He said with an honest nod. Licking her lips, Rebecca smirked at him. "Bet you said that to Jill as well..." She teased as she finally unwrapped her legs, and then her arms from around him. "Come on! You've still got to get me off!" She added, grabbing him by the arm to rather forcefully bring him over to the plain bed in the corner of his "cell". "Ummmmmm, you mean help me with, you know..." He tried to say, but was more interested, quite rightly, in watching her as she moved up onto the bed onto her back. "The fact that if I don't cum, I might like, die?" "Not gonna happen..." She said, not even bothering to take off her boots, let alone her pants and underwear still around her ankles. Instead Chambers rolled back onto her shoulders, raising her ass off the sheets before gripping her own thighs as she curled almost into a ball on the bed. "Now come fuck me... Like your fucking life depends on it!" She ordered with another wide, sinful grin.

"...Yes Ma'am!!" He wisely, and quickly, said as he shifted right forward onto the bed just as his cock began to throb from the effects of the infection once again. Moving up close to that lifted up butt, he lined up his cock back with that already well fucked up to this point snatch. Holding her by the boots, he easily plunged his cock all the way down into her snatch in this piledriver position. The moan they both let out was soon followed by another as he got straight to work with breaking into a thrusting rhythm. "AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM SHIT... MMMM!! Oh sweet FUCK!!" He grunted out, his crotch smacking off of her sexy, slim body each time he pumped straight downward to stuff her wet snatch full with his member. Her legs were spread apart, and his grip on her feet as well as her clothing hanging there off her footwear, just enough that staring down he could see her moaning face as he banged her. More than a motivating sight to go with the still superb feeling of her twat all around his thrusting rod.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH!! AHHHHHH FUCKING YES OOOOOOOOH!!" She yelled out in joy as he body started shifting back and forth in response to the thrusts into her pussy. Caring little for her semi-clothed state, she stared at the shaft swiftly slamming down deep into her snatch. The sweat continued to roll off her body, showing the effects of how long this sex has gone on for, let alone the intensity of it all. "OH FUCK DON'T STOP!! MMMMM!! FUCKING... AHHHHHH!! FUCK MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT!!" She glared her demand up at the virus-powered hunk stuffing her twat full with his length again and again. Her lust-drunk state may have made her give that almost threat to the stud she's supposed to be only help temporarily "cure" the "condition" of. She need not have worried, as from his own groans and the way he's dipping his dick in and out of her snatch? He's got no intentions of cutting short this sexual encounter that's got him moaning out just as much as she is.

"UHHHHH... I don't... AHHHHHH FUCK!! Exactly like the sounds... MMMMM... Of what might happen if I stop! MMMMM SHIT!!" He groans out, the sweat now also starting to trickle off of his body from the effort he's using to deliver this top-notch fucking, even if it's all thanks to his current infected state. The beauty he's on top off as he drives his shaft right down into her still pleasurable snug pussy certainly appreciates his actions from her constant, loud moans of delight. "AHHHHHH... OH FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK!! AHHHHHH..." He keeps the grip of her boots, letting his hips so the slamming work as he pulls only a few inches of his fat cock out of her. That lets him drive straight back down with a slap of skin meeting skin as he goes in balls deep. Then it's right back out to repeat the motion at a machine-like pace to give it to her just as she demanded. Even if, perhaps as it had been from the very start, this all hasn't just been for his own life-saving benefit.

"OH FUCK... YES FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK FUCKING FUUUUUUUCK!!" The hands of the former S.T.A.R.S. and current BSAA Operative were now grabbing tight handfuls of the "cell" bedsheets on either side of her. Eyes closed and her short haired head rolling from side to side as she was deeply lost in the pleasure overwhelming her. This was kind of fucking she'd clearly dreamt about but never gotten in her life before. Now all she could do way lay back and very willingly take the cock of a man she'd only met this day. Ye now had already blown and now gotten nailed in a couple of sinful positions by. "AHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT!! MMMMM!! OH YES!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHH!!" She moaned out, head now tilting back into the bed as she felt her own pleasure, having long forgotten the true purpose of her being here with this infected man. Her petite and stunning body continued to jolt back and forth with every thrust she took. The clothes on her upper body were now sticking to her from all the sweat. Same time, her bottoms and panties were just hanging around her boots from grip of the "effected" stud pounding away into her.

Looking far from the respected, veteran field agent and survivor of the Mansion Incident and Destruction of Raccoon City, Rebecca Chambers started to cum hard on that virus-enhanced cock stuffed deep into her snatch. She stayed held in that piledriver position, moaning loudly out as her snatch clamped against that thrusting dick. Now the naughty, squelching sound of her juices all around his pole were heard to mix with the smack of skin hitting off of skin and those shameless moans from them both. The big, cock-drunk smile on her gorgeous face showed she regretted nothing as she took pump after pump, his continuing motion ensuring she got every last moment of the kind of sex she'd already wanted. Yet ironically could only get from the man she was supposed to be protecting, instead of basically whoring herself out to.

"UHHHHH... Can't... OH FUCK!! Last any longer!!" Vincent grunted out a warning, shift up so he can pull out of her snatch. The throbbing feeling now his cock was doing was far from that worrying, life-threatening one from before. It still required him to grip that massive length as he started to stroke himself off at a rapid pace.

"Mmmmm... Just let it..." Rebecca tried to purr out the request. She was cut off however by him showing her that the other part of that field report was also true about his "release". The first inhuman almost blast of cum burst out, completely splattering her stunning face and staining her short dark hair. She then paid for letting out a gasp, then choking as her open mouth was filled up well past the point of overflowing with spunk as the excess then dripped down her chin. His strokes kept the vast loads coming, sending his seed out to cover and stain to the point of ruin the vest and the rest of her upper clothing. She could only groan and gag, out of reflex swallowing down some his cum as she was still buzzing from her orgasm just moments ago. That left her face and hair wide open to take cum to the point of bukkake porn-levels well before he started easing out the last doses onto her already jizz-coated clothes.

"HHHHHLLLKKKK... GAAAHHHHHH..." Chambers gagged again as she forced down another huge mouthful of his load, before finally being able to gasp out and take in air. "Sweet! Fucking!! Christ!!!" She exclaimed, eyes still shut from all the jizz over her face as she reached up, trying to clear it away. "Jill was not fucking kidding!!" She stated, groaning from just the feeling off all that cum across her. "Glad... Glad to help..." Vincent muttered, legs becoming weak as he slumped down to the floor, spent in more ways than one as the effects of the virus subsided to leave him drained. "Mmmmm... You fucking helped all right..." She mumbled back, finally able to look around now that her cum-covered fingers had cleared her line of sight.

The sound of her communicator attached to her tactical belt on the ground snapped her attention back to reality. Slowly, seemingly weighed down by the spunk all over her, she got off from the bed, stepping around the now out of it Pierce on the ground. With cum dripping off her onto the floor as she walked, she eventually got to the walkie-talkie and knelt down to answer it.

"Agent Chambers here!" She spoke professionally, in complete contrast to her current spunk-covered state. "...Yes, he's... Settling in nicely. I'll need a clean-up and... Sample collection team sent over to his quarters right away." Rebecca requested before she paused to listen. "...Yes, yet it did happen. ...Yes, yes I did. Just as Agent Valentine warned in her report. ...Good, I'll wait for them here. Oh, and about that offer? The transfer to officially watch over Subject Pierce?" She glanced back at the man now snoring on the floor by the bed they just fucked on. "I want the transfer papers on my desk by the end of the day." She said with a very dirty smirk.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a review on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12