Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 06

Story Info
Jill Valentine enlists Jessica Sherawat to get 'samples'.
6.8k words
4.64
10.1k
12
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, developers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Jill Valentine, Jessica Sherawat.

Resident Evil: Infection Part 6

An erotic Resident Evil fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, Oral, Anal.

* * *

Deep within the secret Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance base, at an undisclosed location...

"So, who was that woman I met the other day?" Vincent Pierce asked, moving along the corridor with 'Scientist A' and an escort of some armed guards. "I mean, not Sherry. Claire, was it?"

"As yes, Miss Redfield..." Scientist A explained. "Another survivor of Raccoon City, and several other bio-terror incidents. We would be very fortunate to have her as part of the BSAA but she is in high demand for her skills and knowledge. She and Miss Birkin have a long history... Redfield was simply checking up on Birkin I believe after having a meeting with BSAA superiors about herself and an associate joining our organisation." He explained. "So just fortunate timing she walked in as your... Infection started up. Or unfortunate, depending on how full or empty you prefer your glass."

"Wait, she watched the whole thing??" Vincent questioned, clad once again in BSAA issue camouflage pants and olive green top.

"As odd as it may seem, your... Infected state seems to attract attention from the opposite sex." Scientist A reasoned. "Perhaps a residual effect?"

"Whole lot of stuff about this virus in me I don't get yet..." Pierce said with a sigh. "I mean, like how has none of the women I've... Uhhhh... Had sex with. How have they not gotten knocked up yet? I mean with all the huge amounts of, ummmm... Cum I end up letting out... It's you know, weird I guess."

"Valid points. Which is why we continue to require samples from you for testing." Scientist A stated as the two arrived at a room that Vincent remembers as being the 'Sample Collection Room'. "To continue working on possible antidotes, and figuring out what exactly is within you. There's several things we still do not know about your infection and if we are to finally cure it full from you, we do require further testing and samples." He paused, motioning towards the door. "They are waiting for you Subject Pierce."

"They?" Vincent questioned as he stepped forward as the doors opened up for him to go inside.

The sight he saw within instantly made his infection reappear as his pants burst away from his body, his fat and long enhanced in size cock springing free and already rock hard as he stared at the two women within the room.

One familiar to him in the woman who had first saved him, and in more ways than one, on the first night when he had gotten infected in the first place. Jill Valentine, the BSAA Operative and survivor of Raccoon City among other incidents. This time however the attired of the woman with her dark hair in a pony tail was smoking hot and skin-tight, but perhaps unsuited for a military-like base. A tactical wet-suit of shades of clue that ran from the neck all the way down to boots, already unzipped at the front slightly to give a glimpse of her cleavage from her large, rounded breasts. Topped off with a knife holster around an ankle with what looked to be like a Combat Knife sheathed within.

Beside her another stunning female in a black with purple wet-suit of a different design with the addition of a 'hood' covering her head so just her face and an amount of her long dark hair were revealed up top. While one of her legs was fully exposed from the hip all the way down to the boot. This female happened to be Jessica Sherawat, a former BSAA agent who had actually betrayed not just the organisation but Valentine and her team years ago when she revealed herself to be a secret double agent.

"Well well... You weren't kidding around!" Jessica's eyes widened and lit up as she looked over the huge cock of Vincent. "This... This might be better than jail time after all..." She said teasingly as she started to approach the staring man.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Jessica..." Jill warned with narrowed eyes. "You are still a prisoner of the BSAA after what you pulled during the Veltro Investigation. But as you can see... Vincent here has an unusual infection that requires, well..."

"Fucking?" Sherawat laughed as she glanced back at the other woman. "I doubt you brought me here because of my skills or dazzling personality... I know I'm hot as fuck... Had I not been so sloppy and fallen for that BSAA trap, I wouldn't be here in the first place. So I might as well see how things play out..." She said, turning to face Vincent as she boldly took a hold of his cock. "So, is it true? You need to get off or this big fucking cock here kills you?"

"Ye-yeah... That's true..." He said with a gasp as she stroked him off with a couple of pumps.

"Well, I guess I'd better get to it then..." Jessica purred. Her gloved hand running over his fat inches to ease the painful throbbing and make him moan from the soothing strokes. Smirking at the reaction she leaned in, letting her tongue slide across his bell-end. A quick, circling motion to test him and all the while pumping at his pole as she licked. "Mmmm... I think we're going to have fun with this, aren't we?" She shamelessly said, knowing full well what this is all about and why she's here. She further proved that as she moved her head in, brushing the exposed hair hanging out from her wetsuit back slightly to look up with a saucy look. She kept that gaze locked as she wrapped her big, pouty lips around his member. Groaning as she stretched already to handle his size, but not quite making the cry of delight the man receiving this was.

Just as she started to move her head along his size, Jessica glanced back as she felt cold air hitting her skin from back behind her. Jill had a smirk of her own as she expertly and carefully used a Combat Knife to slice open Jessica's wetsuit right at the crotch. Showing no objections, Sherawat just shifted position, offering up both of her now exposed lower holes as the ripping sound of material tearing apart was heard as moved. Taking the offer, Valentine set the blade, usually reserved as a weapon, aside and shifted in. Both hands going onto her former team-mate's partially covered ass to give it a squeeze, making Jessica groan around the cock she's sucking off. It wasn't long before Jill moved downward, placing herself into almost a doggy style position so she could lean her face in towards the snatch of the other woman.

"Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Jessica moaned around the dick she was blowing, feeling the first flick of Jill's tongue against her snatch. Already making Jessica push her backside back towards the other gorgeous female as Jill's tongue started licking at her sex. Yet with the new sensation, she still kept up the task at hand. Keeping her mouth and hand working over the oversized shaft of the man in front of her, while the female behind started softly eating out her snatch. "Mmmmm!! Mmmmphhh... MMMM..." Sherawat's eyes narrowed up at the moaning hunk she was bobbing on. Getting her saliva nicely applied to a thick cock quite unlike anything she's seen before. She would be this energetic with her sucking even if she wasn't having to do so to atone for her past traitorous, criminal actions that involved the very woman currently working her tongue around Jessica's dampening pussy.

"Mmmmmphh... Mmmmm..." The current BSAA operative moaned as she applied her mouth to the twat of the former BSAA agent. Hands firmly applied onto Jessica's shapely backside as she sucked and slurped onto her folds. A sign that this may be far from the first time Jill has enjoyed a good time with another woman before. From the muffled moans the beauty taking this oral treatment is letting out, Valentine is certainly skilled at it as well. Already getting juices left across her lips from the quick lapping her tongue is doing against those folds. "Mmmmm! Mmmmphhh..." Jill groaned, eyes closed as she concentrated on her job here of getting the other woman ready for what's to come. Knowing how good it felt to have that virus-effected cock deep within her the night this younger man was first infected. Even though she knows this should be done more to collect samples and help protect his life than just for sinful pleasure.

"Oh shit!! MMMM!! Holy fuck... This is... AHHHH... This is something fucking else!" Vincent states the obvious, eyes wide but with a big smile on his moaning face as he watches the first threesome of his life unfold. One stunning woman bobbing her head up and down on his dick while she gets her pussy licked and pleasures by an equally red hot female behind her. The sight alone of it all would easily make him moan, but he's getting to feel the pleasure. A surprisingly soothing (considering her past cold and cruel acts) and damp mouth gliding smoothly back and forth along his pole. "MMMMM... Thought this kind of stuff... MMMMM... Only happened in pornos..." He was able to half-mumble out. His eyes finding it hard to stick on one sight -- the face sliding along his cock, or the partially obscured one face-deep between the ripe cheeks of the woman sucking him off. Not that either was a bad choice, and the oral work he was getting more than making sure his infection was suppressed for the time being. Sherawat's long hair occasionally brushing against his cock as it sways from the effort her head is using as she deeply blows him to leave a coating of spit across him.

Giving another long slurp onto that dick, Jessica lifted her head away with a smirk and a groan. "Kid, you need to get out more..." She mocked. Her laugh was cut off when she had to moan out as Jill pushed her tongue forward into the snatch she'd been working over up until now.

"H-hey! I would if I could!" Vincent protests, watching as Jill backed away from the woman she'd been eating out. "Not like I have a choice in the matter right now..."

"OK you two, settle down..." Jill states with glances cast at them both before she picks up the Knife. "We're going to get along just fine here, right?" She says with a smirk of her own. Making sure they are both watching she uses the blade to cut a hole down in the bottom of her wet-suit with the kind of precision that makes it appear like she's done this before.

"Oh, I'll play with that all right... Especially after you just showed me you were still into having fun with the other girls like back in the day!" Sherawat grins, watching as Valentine pulls the material apart to show off her own already glistening pussy. Further making her intentions clear as she moves towards the other woman with a seductive crawl on her hands and knees as she approaches that tempting twat.

"I've heard better lines that than at the bar after a mission... But if you hadn't turned your back on the BSAA, maybe you'd know of plenty more changing room stories..." Jill teases, shifting to lean back with her arms behind her and legs spread wide apart. Watching as Jessica positions herself to lower her face down towards her crotch. Now it was Valentine's turn to get a licking treatment, moaning the first moment the other woman's tongue lashed out against her already a little wet folds. "Mmmmm... Vincent? You don't need my permission to join in here, you know?" She says with a glance across at the man who just stares and watches the lesbian display in front of him. Not that anyone could blame him from being 'distracted' from one curvaceous female pleasuring another. Sherawat now showing that she's no stranger to sex with someone of the same gender as she lets her tongue work across and around Jill's tasty pussy.

"R-right! Yeah!" Pierce says, snapping to his senses just as the throbbing of discomfort starts to flare up again. He takes the advise and moves in behind the former double agent, her raised ass an open invitation for him as he grips his cock, still coated with Jessica's saliva from the previous sucking. Pushing in, he moans out as his enhanced inches slide forward into that wet tunnel, more than readied for his size thanks to Jill's oral work. "MMMM... Oh fuck... MMMM!! Yeah, that's... MMMMM!! Real good..." He groans out, showing his relief as starting to pump in and out of Jessica's snatch already makes that pulsating feeling vanish. Now able to focus on the sinful pleasure as he thrusts into the snatch of a woman he barely knows, while she eats out the snatch of a female she betrayed years ago. His eyes locked down onto the shapely, semi-exposed booty of Sherawat as he works his member into her tight, wet snatch.

"MMMMM... Mmmmmphhh!! MMMMM HMMMMM..." Jessica groans into the pussy she's eating, her face sliding against the other woman's crotch as she responds to the pumping she's getting from behind. Rocking her wet-suit clad body now back and forth between the two people she's sandwiched between. Causing her mouth to grind against the twat she's munching away at to both stain her lips and allow her tongue to probe deeper into Jill's pussy. "MMMM... MMMMPHHHH!! Mmmmm..." At the same time, she's able to get more of that massive cock into her slick tunnel, groaning as she feels her walls being made to stretch unlike anything she's ever felt before. Paying no attention to the exposed strands of hair from out the side of the top of the 'hood' of her attire as it falls over her face and eyes to even land by the very pussy she's licking away at.

"MMMM... Mmmmmm FUCK!! Who would have thought it... MMMMM! A fucking traitor like this... Knows how to eat some pussy..." Jill groans, watching the gorgeous face of the former BSAA agent push up against her pussy. Feeling Jessica's hungry tongue servicing her with clear experience as she slides in deep and around her wet hole. As she takes this eating out, Jill reaches up to slowly pull down the front zipper of her wet-suit. Allowing her large, rounded breasts to spill free and then instantly be grabbed as Valentine plays with herself while she takes this oral action from a fellow female. "MMMMM... How's she feel Vincent? AHHHHH... Just as good as me?" Jill teased, smirking across at the man she's already knows sexually from the first night they met. She already could tell he was enjoying himself from his constant moaning. Let alone the smooth and steady way he was thrusting his cock in and out of Jessica's snatch, causing her in turn to groan into the pussy she was dining on. Seeing glimpses of that big rod bringing back dirty memories of when she first 'saved' him through sex, and how good it felt, making her lick her lips as she moans from the licking being done to her own snatch.

"MMMMM... Ahhhhhh... You're both... UHHHHH... Really fucking hot..." He perhaps wisely picked the diplomatic answer, considering how battle experienced and dangerous both drop dead gorgeous women are. Even as he briskly fucks one from behind while she has her mouth clamped onto the other female's pussy, ensure all three groan out in delight from this dirty three-way action. There's no risk of things turning violent here, even with the history of known betrayal the woman currently in the middle of this has done in the past. Instead it's all about the pleasure and he's getting plenty of it as he slides his oversized shaft back and forth into the woman pushing her snatch back to meet each of this thrusts. Showing impressive ability to take his cock so deep while still eating out another woman at the same time, without missing a beat on either sexual act at either of her ends.

"MMMMM... Mmmmmphhh!! MMMMM..." Jessica groans into the pussy she's licking away at. Having no issues at all with drinking down the sweet juices being provided by the other curvy, dark haired woman she's between the legs off. Her chin now messy with the fluids from all the grinding against that hot pussy she's been doing. Not to mention how she's been pushing herself between this former ally and the man she's 'looking after' to work against his thrusts and keep herself face deep into that snatch. Looking up, she smirks into Jill's pussy as she pushes her tongue right in to return the favour from before. Easily making the current BSAA operative moan out with a lusty look of her own. As if they're playing a little sexual game of 'Anything you can do' in the middle of taking care of the effects of the infection inside the man currently fucking Jessica nice and deep from behind.

After another tongue lashing, Sherawat lifts her head away with a moan as she looks back at the man banging her. "MMMM... That's a fucking boring answer you have..." She teases, putting on a further show as she licks her lips clean of Jill's juices. "Don't lie kid... MMMMM FUCK... You know my pussy is way better than this bitch..." She boldly, considering the circumstances, states with a glance back at the woman she just insulted.

"If you're trying to get at me, you'll need to try better than that..." Jill responds with a raised eyebrow. "Besides, he's already knows what it's like to fuck me. Can't compare that with sloppy seconds like you..." She added with a smirk before she moved to lay on her back on the 'Sample Room' floor.

"That so?" Jessica smirks, groaning as she moves forward, making Pierce's cock fall from her snatch. "You fucking loved the taste of me just before... Maybe you need a reminder." She states with a snap, as she moves over to mouth the face of the other woman.

"Ummmmm... Yeah, I'll just... Yeah..." Vincent mumbles, watching as more woman-on-woman action unfolds before him. This time, he helps himself to some fun himself as he moves in, grabbing Jill's legs to spread them apart so he can push his cock into her wet snatch.

Once again it's the turn of the former member of S.T.A.R.S. to put her oral talents to work, her hands up to grip the thighs of the woman with her crotch mounted of top of Valentine. Allowing her head to lean upward so her mouth can start to suck on the even damper than before snatch she'd already gotten a taste of when this threesome kicked off. Now though she's the one having to deal with two different sensations at the same time. Moaning into the pussy she's eating out as she feels that big, fat cock sliding not just into her, but deeply to stretch her in a way no normal man or dick ever could. That just drives her on to show the woman who betrayed her in the past what she can do. This takes the form of flicking of her tongue against Jessica's snatch to rather easily make her moan out even before Jill had properly established a rhythm.

"MMMMM!! Oh yeah Jill... MMMMM!! Eat that fucking pussy! I know you missed this pussy... AHHHHHH... You hot fucking bitch you!" Sherawat moans her approval, staring down between her legs at the gorgeous face pressed up against her exposed sex. As she grinds her wet twat against the munching mouth underneath her, she's finding herself taking a page out of the other woman's play-book as she pulls down the front zip of her wet-suit. Letting her nicely rounded chest escape with her arousal clear from the rock hard nipples topping each breast. "AHHHHH... Yesssssss MMMM!! Almost makes me wish... Oooooooohhh FUCK!! We did more missions together..." Jessica teases, daring to make a joke about the fact she betrayed the woman currently eating her out during a mission years ago. Her taunting got the desired effect however as she soon gasped out in delight when Jill shoved her tongue right in deep into Jessica's snatch. The probing and licking making the former BSAA operative grope her own tits to enhance the pleasure even more in an openly shameless way.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12