Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess... Awwww FUCK!! MMMMM... You two... AHHHHHH... Have bad blood or something?" Vincent moans between him finally figuring out the obvious. Although no one can hold him against being slow off the mark here with the clear distraction of the lesbian sex going on in front of him. Let alone this being his first ever threesome action, which is supposed to be for the benefit of both his health and to collect vital samples needed to cure the infection within him. From the way he's moaning out as sweat drops start to form on his forehead, perhaps those facts are far from his mind right now. Just caring about how good it feels to once again have his cock balls deep within the snatch of the stunning Jill Valentine. His deep, firm and repeated pumps making her in turn let out muffled groans into the snatch she's munching on while she takes this fucking.

"MMMMM... Let's not... AHHHHH... Dwell on the past baby..." Sherawat purrs with a glance back at him, one eye looking through the dark long hair hanging from the 'hood' of the wet-suit she still had partially on. Unzipped at the front and cut open at the crotch, allowing her to rub and work her snatch against the hungry and talented mouth of the woman she's on top off. That flicking tongue and sucking lips easily making the former double agent moan out loudly around this 'Collection Room'. "MMMMM FUCK!! Don't have too much fun... AHHHHH!! With her... MMMMM... I want another round with that fucking... OH FUCK!! Huge cock again..." She says between her moans. Jessica's gaze staying on that shaft in question as she watches him pump every enhanced in length and thickness inch into Jill's soaking but still snug snatch. Was it that sight? Or the continuing lapping being done to her similarly moist pussy? Maybe a combination of both that made Jessica bite down on her bottom lip as she pinched and tugged at her nipples.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMPHHH MMM!!" The woman still an active member of the BSAA moaned into the snatch she had her mouth clamped like a vice against. Her hands gripping Sherawat's shapely thighs to help keep her lips pressing into those folds, and in turn make sure she could get her tongue as deeply into that twat as possible. "MMMMM!! MMMMMPPPHHHH... MMMM..." Jill's eyes were closed, both due to her focusing on dishing out a lesson in oral pleasuring and from her own enjoyment from this three-way. Loving that feeling of having the biggest cock she's ever had in her life once again filling her up to the hilt. Easily leaving her soaking wet but still craving even more from him in a feeling exactly like how she'd turned from professional to rather slutty on that roof-top the night he had first got infected.

"That... Awwwww FUCK!! MMMMM... Yeah, that... AHHHHH... That sounds real good... UHHHH!! Good to me!" Vincent unsurprisingly agreed quickly to that idea. Even when he was enjoying a fine and tight enough pussy right at that very moment. Keeping his grip on the legs, he continued to pump his cock balls deep into Jill's wet hole. The smack of skin meeting skin ringing out each time he drove forwards and pumped into her pussy, all thanks to the hole she had cut into her wet-suit herself. "AHHHHH... I mean... MMMMM... If Jill is cool with it... MMMM SHIT... I-I mean..." He says, still showing his inexperience with sex in general, let alone with this being his first three-way, as he stutters his words between his lusty groans. Thankfully the effects of the sex-driven virus within him keep a primal instinct at work so his hips work with machine-like pacing. Swiftly and smoothly pumping his fat inches deep into Valentine's pussy before drawing quickly back just to repeat them motion. Making them both moan out, even though her cries are muffled by the snatch she's busy eating out while she takes this fucking.

"Hey!" Jessica snaps with a glare as she dismounts the pretty face of the woman she'd been on top of. "Jill this, Jill that... I'm the fucking hottest woman here!" She says with a glare.

"First of all, no you aren't..." Jill says with a smirk, using the back of her hand to wipe away juices from her mouth. "And second... I wasn't fucking done with that pussy!" She adds, before suddenly making a move up and tackling down a squealing Jessica to the floor.

"Oooooooooh!! You... MMMM!! Fucking bitch!!" Sherawat groans as the two women jostle for position with one another for a couple of steamy moments, with hands more groping the body parts of the other than any sort of proper 'wrestling'. "MMMMM... FUCK... Damn you're still... UHHHH!! Fucking good with that tongue..."

"Uhhhhhh..." Vincent just stands and watches for a moment before he glances around, wondering if he should be trying to do something as they settle into place. His attention is drawn to the table to the side of the room with bottles and towels on it. "Hmmmm... That one's sex lube, right?" He says to himself as he walks over and helps himself to a familiar looking bottle.

Meanwhile, the two former allies in the BSAA were now locked in a steamy to say the least sixty nine position. Valentine on her back and Sherawat on top with their sweating bodies pressed against one another. Most importantly, both face deep between the legs of the other with mouths hungrily eating away at the pussy of the other. Muffled moans being heard from both as they work their pouty lips quickly onto those lower lips that were already soaking wet before they had gotten to this stage of this sexual encounter. It's certainly not stopping them from continuing to battle with their tongues, probing in deep and licking away and in the process drinking down the other woman's juices without any issue at all.

"Well, that makes the choice easy I guess..." Vincent says, seeing which woman was on top of the other as he comes back over. Stroking a little more lube over his virus-enhanced dick before he moves into position at the end where Jessica's ass is sticking out as Jill eats away at her pussy. Spreading her partially wet-suit covered ass part, he then pours a little lube down onto the puckered asshole, causing Sherawat to groan into the snatch she's eating out. Seeing this happening above her, Jill joins in the preparation as she slides her hands up and around that backside. Scooping up lube onto her finger, she then pushes that digit into Jessica's asshole to begin a round of sudden pumping. An action that makes the woman on top of Valentine rock forward on top of her almost to the point to making her mouth leave Jill's snatch.

"MMMMMPHHHH!! MMMM... MMMPPHHH!!" Jessica groans out, her eyes snapping wide when she feels that fat cock-head pushing forward into her asshole. Thanks to his size and her tightness there already it's a super-tight fit even with all the lubing up just done to her. As the moaning male behind her starts to ease his dick in and out of her back passage, the feeling is too much as she has to lift her head away. "AHHHHH!! Y-you little fucker!! MMMMM... Who the FUCK! OH SHIT... Said you could... OH MMMMM... Fucking fuck my ass?!?" She demanded between her deep and loud groans. Yet she's not making any great moves to stop this anal invasion from happening. Rocking back against his pumps and in turn grinding against the mouth of Jill still clamped to her snatch. That licking then reminded her of her own job to do, trying her best to compose herself from this sexual double team of both her lower holes being seen to.

"MMMMM... MMMMMPHHHH... Mmmmm..." Jill moaned away into the other woman's pussy as the eating out of her own snatch resumed. Unfazed by the massive, fat cock being thrust smoothly and steadily into Jessica's asshole just a short distance above. In fact Valentine helped that anal action as she used her hands to keep Sherawat's butt cheeks spread apart to allow that open and gradually deepening access to the tightest of Jessica's holes. Jill herself kept busy by keeping her still hungry after all this time tongue working over the slick twat of her former BSAA team-mate. Her lips and chin now dripping from the plentiful juices provided to her, the result of the wild tongue lashing she's dished out and the grinding of that pussy against her oral hole done by the woman on top of her.

"AHHHHH... Well, I mean... MMMMM FUCK!! You're here to take care... OH SHIT... MMMMM... My needs after all..." Vincent points out between his moans. Although his gaze is currently locked down onto the backside he's pumping his member in and out of. The effects of the virus ensuring he uses a steady, smooth and stiff series of strokes to stuff that rump will with his enhanced size. "AHHHHH FUCK... Doesn't sound like... MMMMM! You're hating it... I mean... OH MMMMM... I mean, if you're asking m-me that is! AHHHHH..." He adds, sweat now dripping down his face from the effort put into making the most of this sexual situation. A normal man would struggle to last even half this long within her ass alone, never mind within the confines of a steamy three-way. So thanks again to the mysterious, sex-driven infection that he can last, thrusting his oversized shaft in and out that tight, thick backside that's being spread apart for him to so deeply fuck.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH... Just... UHHHH!! Just fucking FUCK ME DAMN IT!! AHHHHHH!!" Jessica squeals out, unable to keep herself eating out the woman she's on top off as her head tilts back, her loose hanging down hair sticking to the side of her face from all the sweat. She roughly shifts herself back against the thrusts driving into her asshole from behind. At he same time still grinding her snatch down into that licking tongue and munching mouth of the woman she has betrayed in the past. "OH SHIT... OH FUCK!! MMMM!! FUCK... FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCKK AHHHHHH!!" She gasps out, eyes rolling back as the pleasure further overwhelms her and her gorgeous, still wet-suit clad body shivers from the pleasure. Jessica starts to cum, and hard over the frisky tongue of Jill Valentine underneath her. The orgasm the most intense she's ever felt and greatly helped by the big dick thrusting away in and out of her booty. There's no relief for her during it either, held in place to be almost used by the other two involved in this threesome.

"MMMMMPHHH!! Mmmmmm... MMMMM..." Jill slurped away loudly onto that sweet, soaking pussy that offered up even more juices for her to drink down as if she'd just found a pure oasis in the middle of a barren desert. Smirking into that snatch as she dined away onto the former ally as she knew from the very start that Jessica wouldn't be able to handle both of them at the same time. Still, she didn't want to spoil the fun, or more importantly miss out on some shameless bisexual fun. Although she's reminded as she looks up and sees the man involved in this pulling his cock out of that more than just nicely fucked rump that there was an 'official' purpose to this all.

"Mmmmmmm..." Jill moaned as she rolled the now tired Jessica off from her body, allowing her to shift around and get up to her knees. "Well, now that we've gotten over that... Ready to give us some samples?" She grinned up at him, making a far from subtle suggestion as she cupped her own tits and held them together.

"Fuck yeah!" Vincent, as expected, eagerly agreed as she moved back in. His cock being captured between Jill's big, rounded tits to make him groan just from the soft feeling all around his inches. More moans were to come as she started to work her chest against and over his member, sliding it up and down between her breasts in a quick and smooth motion. "MMMMM... OH FUCK... MMMMM... This really is... UHHHHH... Like something from a porno..." He managed to comment between his groans. His eyes locked onto those jiggling boobs as they were worked back and forth along his pole. The beauty dishing this out showing little concern for the fact that this cock has just come from out of another woman's ass. Just focused on doing the best job she can and using her own breasts to pleasure him in the process.

"MMMMM!! Oh... OH FUCK... MMMMM..." Suddenly Jill was made to moan, almost leaning forward towards the cock she was wanking off with her tits. Jessica had helped herself back into the mix with a couple of fingers planted deep into Valentine's soaking wet snatch. Perhaps intending to finish off the task she couldn't quite manage to do during the previous position. "MMMMM... Now who is... MMMMM SHIT!! The fucking bitch?? OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Jill cast and narrowed eye look but with a saucy smirk at the other woman, now up close to her so her own nicely rounded chest was squashing against her arm. Jessica just grinned back, working her fingers briskly in and out of Jill's twat to quickly stain and soak her digits. Not quite a sensation enough however to throw Valentine off her tit-fuck work on the cock both women have already become very familiar with over the course of this three-way.

"Me? A bitch? Never..." Jessica laughed with a smirk of her own. Pumping in her fingers into Jill's hot twat again and again all the way to the knuckle. Ensuring to finger-bang the other woman as deeply and quickly as she can, even though she hadn't been strictly ordered to. Caught up in the sinful moment, feeling the need to return the favour and give the woman she'd just came all over the face up a sexual high of her own. "Now fucking fuck that cock Jill! Mmmmm... Fuck it with those big fucking tits of yours!" Sherawat added with a grin. Her dirty talk only adding to the point the man involved in this had made -- her words would not have sounded out of place in a XXX-rated film. She's doing some actions that enhance it further as she drives her fingers swiftly in and out of the other stunning female's snatch. Juices easily dripping down along her hand and wrist from the repeated fingering motion.

"MMMM!! Oh FUCK!! AHHHHH... OH FUCK..." Pierce groaned, unable to help himself as his hips worked on instinct. Thrusting his fat rod up into the pushed together cleavage the beautiful BSAA agent was offering up to him. Making his moans even louder as the fucked the tits that were being rubbed and worked against that infection-enhanced cock of his. "UHHHHH... MMMMM... Gonna... OH FUCK... MMMM!! Gonna blow soon!!" He warned with a groan, but far from shockingly carried on pumping his rod forward and up between her mounds. The familiar throbbing sensation, and the good kind unlike when this virus first reappears, was starting up as he grunted with every thrust. Watching the fat crown of his pole pop up between her titties before vanishing back downward as the woman sandwiching his man-meat made sure to perfectly time the motion for maximum pleasure. This was far from the first time she's dished out this kind of sex act before.

"MMMMM!! Fucking do it!! OH FUCK!! Fucking!! AHHHHHHH... Fucking come all over us!!" Jill moaned out the demand, gritting her teeth herself as her own fingers dug into her breasts as she held them in place. Her ass shifting back against the hand fingering away at her snatch and making her moan out. Hearing and feeling from his pulses that his own peak was near, she allowed herself the freedom to 'let loose' with a deep groan. "MMMMM!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! AHHHHHH... MMMMM..." She moaned out, cumming over Jessica's fingers to leave her smirking with a sense of sinful pride about her work. Further drenching those pistoning digits with juices that are dripping now down to the floor below. A naughty squelching sound just able to be heard along with his deep moans as he carries on fucking her tits as she cums.

"OH FUCK!! HERE... AHHHHHHH UHHHHH!!" He tried to warn them, but failed as the first blast of hot spunk fired out, splattering all over Jill's face and forehead to just like the last time leave spunk through her hair. The rest landed across her nose, lips, chin to make her groan as she just managed to close her eyes in time to avoid being blinded. The second shot splashed more over onto her chin and neck, leaving more than a generous 'pearl necklace' not to mention some covering over the tops of her tits for good measure. As this went on, Jessica stared with an open mouth in awe of the inhuman amount of jizz being produced by that massive cock. She soon regretted just watching when he pulled his dick from out of Jill's tits, stroking for a moment to send another blast of spunk all across those big breasts.

"HHHLKKKKK!! GAHHHHHH!!" Jessica soon gagged loudly as the next round of cum blasted over and into her mouth, easily filling her up before the shot had finished to leave her almost choking from the amount of it. As the seed drooled out of her mouth to down her chin, his next load splashed across the side of her face where her long dark hair was hanging out of the 'hood' of her wet-suit. Completely staining and wrecking her locks as it dripped from her down onto her exposed tits. That's exactly where he aimed his last strokes, sending jizz out to coat those breasts and down her front, to seep down under her wetsuit so much it appeared out from the hole cut at the bottom to noisily splatter onto the floor below.

By the time he had finished, both stunning women were left cum-covered messes with their hair, faces, and wet-suits stained and coated with spunk. That left him to sigh in relief as he stumbled back to slump against the nearest wall. His cock now spent, soft and at it's original uninfected and unimpressive size. Even with the previous experiences, taking part in his first ever threesome had taken a lot of of the man, but tellingly he had quite the grin on his face to show he loved every moment of it.

Bursting in through the door, the Sample Collection Team arrived. Men clad in full biohazard suits with various forms of collection equipment from the usual tubes and pipettes to implements that resembled more like vacuum cleaners. Gathering up not just the cum from off the floor, but from the bodies of the two women coated by him and just from their clothing either.

"Mmmmmm... Sign me up again..." Jessica groaned as the spunk was scooped and sucked from off of her. "You can keep me arrested... Ahhhhh! All you fucking want after that..."

"See? Knew you'd agree to sticking around here..." Jill smirked, before groaning herself as one crewman rather eagerly focused on her tits as the area to collect from.

"...Just how many women involved in this bio-terrorist stuff are there??" Vincent questioned as he sat back and watched, taking the time to recover as his chest heaved for much needed air. It did seem to be an unlikely large amount of ladies who were being lined up to 'help' him.

From the smile still on his face, he didn't exactly mind that all too much...

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a review to this story or via the feedback page on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12