All Comments on 'Resident Slut Ch. 04'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
slapper

why would anybody take the whore back as she called herself line how many std does she have good jog its just a story crap story but so funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Didn't you write this before?

Slut wife, porn star, husband's personal slut, all that shit? Why deviate from a great plot when it works so well! Full marks! 5 *s from me. I hope Todd172, Oshaw, qhml1 and friends can come with something half as original in their chain story!

aMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get on with it

Either finish the story or quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
VERY CUCK,VERY BAD

TYPICAL STORIES OF THIS AUTHOR 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why?

Why would he or even we want to know any of this? Use her and lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmmm...

Needs a good old fashioned truck bombing.

TheKeithTheKeithalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Bad comments

There were no comments to my stories in 2001. There were a few comments in 2009, mostly helpful or positive.

However, comments as of 2017-2018 were near-uniformly very mean, nasty, depressing & mostly not helpful … where misogyny was common and attacks were frequently obscene & personally insulting. Positive comments were few to none.

Often, the commenters droned on… and on … and on … and on about the various stories perceived faults and deficiencies, in such vividly negative-descriptive terms.

The large majority of commenters—under the cover of ‘Anonymous’—were apparently from people who had never published anything … indeed, about their having no other human emotions except hatred, violence toward the ‘other’ and grudge-filled revenge … where forgiveness, kindness, courtesy, negotiation, understanding and the ‘3rd way’ were viewed as weak, wimpy, retarded, moronic and useless.

This is truly The Age of Trump, where the nasty, loud, misogynistic, barely-literate, bigoted and anger-filled people have oozed out of their gutter-sewage mentality to spread their version of slimy hatred for all to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To: TheKeith

Since you're whining? For 8 years, we lived under the age of "Obama" and all of us conservatives suffered. November 8th, 2016 was the televised death of the Democratic party- where 4% of the population of LGBTQ got their collective asses handed to them because 96% of the population was pissed off at the liberal bullshit.

As God told Job: "Stand, gird yourself as a man". My recommendation: "Take some wood, take some spikes, you can borrow my hammer- build a fucking bridge and get the hell over your ego. The GenX, GenY are used to stating EXACTLY what they think in real time. As a writer, you should know this". I've tried to publish- I'm sure you've seen my bitching's on here.

But you are at least partially correct: the "Anon" crowd are gutless cowards, who are so lame they refuse to even sign up for a free account.

Consider Sir the following: Good times, make for weak people. Bad times causes weak people to be strong. We're in a wave of recovery right now depending on your perspective(s).

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck rubbish.

Do not quit your day job, your career in erotic literature will be largely unproductive, you write garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So, Tell us Wargamer...

Since you're so critical, point out the stories that you've authored,and had published on Literotica.so that we may judge your tales with The keith's... Oh hell, you don't have any. tsk, tsk.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

The sex is good but the story would have been better had she tried harder to stop it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous