Resistance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed that he had changed into a robe, and she could see his bare chest and legs under it.

"You have removed your uniform as originally instructed." Seven said as she looked down at him. "Does this mean that you intend to continue assisting me in my research on human sexual practices?"

"I'm thinking about it." Harry said, sitting the padd on the table and looking up at her. "But I want to know if you want me to continue to assist you."

"I requested your assis..."

"No, we're passed that. You originally requested me to assist because you knew I was sexually attracted to you, and you believed that I could be easily enticed into being a sexual partner for you. Would you agree that that is an accurate summation?"

"That is an accurate summation." Seven replied. "Have you been reading my logs? You would not hav..."

"Not your logs, your responses." Harry said, leaning back and laying his arms on the back of the couch. "So I ask my question again. Knowing that those circumstances are no longer valid, do you still wish me to assist you in your study of human sexuality?"

"I agree that my original assessment of you was incorrect, and yes, I still wish you to assist me in my research."

"Good. Then I want to propose a change in the parameters of your research." Harry told her.

"What do you propose we modify?"

"I want to study your sexuality, specifically, your likes and dislikes, to find your limits, and monitor your responses to all activity we engage in." Harry said slowly.

"An interesting proposal." Seven said, looking at him appraisingly. She realized that she had underestimated the young human male, and that this might be of benefit to her studies. "How would this assist in my understanding of human sexuality overall?"

"If you understand your own sexuality, you will gain a better understanding of human sexuality in general." Harry said. "Would you agree with that?"

"That would appear to be an accurate statement." Seven said, turning and moving toward the bed. "Please join me on the bed so we may continue studying my sexuality."

"Not so fast!" Harry laughed as he watched her turn back toward him. "Sex is a two way street, I do for you, you do for me, we do together. And since I've already done for you..."

"You expect me to provide you stimulation in return for the stimulation you provided me." Seven said as she looked at him.

"I don't expect you to provide me with stimulation, but I would appreciate it." Harry said, trying not to smile. "I enjoyed what I was doing with you earlier, and I hope you will enjoy what you do with me. You need to learn to enjoy giving pleasure to better understand receiving it."

"Your premise is acceptable." Seven said as she came back over and stood in front of him. "I will require hands on experience with the male genitalia to properly understand their sexual function. Will you instruct me in providing you with the proper stimulation as you did with me?"

"Hands on experience sounds good to me." Harry laughed, grinning from ear to ear. "And I will be happy to instruct you in how to provide me the best possible stimulation."

"Please instruct me on how I should proceed." Seven said, then looked toward the bed. "Would we not be more comfortable on the bed?"

"I'm comfortable here, and you will learn that sex is possible and pleasurable in numerous positions, and on a wide variety of surfaces in a wide range of environments." He said as he untied the knot on the belt of his robe. "Kneel down in front of me. That will give you a good view, and easy access to everything you'll be studying."

Seven knelt on the floor in front of him, sitting on her heels. She looked up at him as if asking what to do next.

"Open my robe." He said, looking down at her.

Seven grasped the hem of the robe and drew the sides apart slowly. When the long limp snake of his cock came into view, she looked up at him, her eyes wide. Her eyes returned immediately to his cock.

"The human penis averages 14.224 centimeters, or 5.6 inches long in a turgid state. Your penis exceeds those dimensions by a considerable degree." She said slowly as she stared at his soft cock. "It appears to be in excess of 17.78 centimeters, or 7 inches in a flaccid state."

"Yeah," Harry laughed, putting his hands behind his head as he leaned back on the couch. "I'm a shower and a grower."

"Please explain." Seven said. "I am unfamiliar with these terms."

"The human penis is made up of erectile tissue that expands and hardens as blood fills it. Slang for the three most common types are, showers that are long when they are soft, but just harden without getting larger, growers that get longer when they get hard, and showers and growers that do both. Mine does both."

"What dimensions will your penis achieve in a turgid state?" She asked, looking up at him.

"I think it will be more interesting if you found that out for yourself." Harry grinned, bouncing his hips on the couch and making his cock flop up and down in front of her.

"I am unsure of how to proceed with this activity." Seven said softly. "Please instruct me on how to best provide you stimulation."

"You mentioned needing hands on experience, so that's probably a good place to start." Harry told her. "Use your hands to begin with, but be gentle. Use a light grip to begin with, and adjust it as you see how I respond."

"Understood." Seven said as she reached out and wrapped her hand around the root of his cock. She squeezed it softly, testing the texture and consistency of his cock. She glanced up at him, then back as his cock as she started moving her hand slowly up and down.

Resting her free hand on his thigh, she stroked her hand lightly up and down over the length of his cock, noticing that as she did, the shaft began to thicken under her fingers, forcing them apart. She also noted that the shaft was beginning to lengthen and rise up.

"Your penis is achieving a turgid state." She said, watching his cock carefully. "Am I providing stimulation correctly? Do you find my actions satisfactory?"

"Oh yeah, you're doing great babe." Harry moaned arching his hips up to in time with her stroking fist.

"Babe. Is this a term of endearment, a pet name if you will?" Seven asked, picking up the pace of her strokes. "Your penis appears to have reached its maximum turgid state. It is now approximately 27.94 cm or 11 inches in length, and 16.51 cm or 6.5 inches in circumference. I must admit, that I am quite impressed with your genital endowment Ensign Kim...honey."

"Thanks babe, but jerk it faster, and use both hands." Harry grunted, throwing his head back as his hips humped up to match the pace her hand was setting.

"Your penis has begun reacting to my actions, I can feel it pulsing and throbbing under my hands. It appears that I am stimulating you in an acceptable manner." Seven said as she brought her free hand over and wrapped it around his cock. Her hands moved at a brisk pace as she jerked him off steadily. "Please identify the substance leaking from the urethra. It appears to be a thin clear fluid..."

"Pre...pre-cum." Harry moaned, rocking his head back and forth as Seven jerked him off. "It leaks from the penis during intercourse to aide in lubricating the vagina. It's also an indicator of male arousal."

"Can the fluid be used as a lubricant during manual stimulation?" Seven asked, running her thumb through the thin stream of fluid oozing from his piss slit, then rubbing it into his cockhead.

"Shiiiitttttt!!" Harry shouted, his ass rising up off the cushion as his cock twitched and jerked in her hands. The knob of his cock swelled and a spasm raced up the length of his cock. The thick piss tube on the underside expanded visibly as his cum load raced up the shaft.

"Please describe what you are experiencing Mr...honey." Seven said as she quickened the pace of her hands moving over his cock and leaned forward so she was looking directly down at it. "You are reacting violently to the stimulation I am providing. Am I causing you discomfort? Should I st..."

She was cut off in mid-sentence as his cock throbbed powerfully in her hands, and a thick jet of sticky white fluid spewed from his piss slit and struck her in the face, just under her nose.

Seven looked up at Harry as she kept up the steady jerking on his cockshaft, then looked back at his cock again. She let her thumb run freely over swollen knob of his cock since it appeared to be providing him additional stimulation.

Spurt after spurt of the hot, sticky fluid spat from his cockhead, hitting her in the face, on her neck, and splashing across her breasts. Harry was grunting and panting loudly, only his legs and the back of his head still in contact with the couch as he strained upwards toward her.

After almost a minute, the flow of the sticky fluid eased to trickle, but his cock remained rigidly erect and throbbed powerfully in her hands. Sensing that he had reached a stimulation level similar to what she had experienced, she slowed the movements of her hands on his cock. She gathered up some of the sticky fluid now covering his cock and used it to lubricate the shaft as she continued to caress it gently.

Harry gasped and panted for breath, and after a few moments he was able to relax his body and let it fall back onto the couch. Seven followed him down, never releasing her grip on his cock, but letting her hands slow to a stop.

"May I assume that I provided you adequate stimulation?" Seven asked, her eyes moving between his cock and his face. "You ejaculated an abundant amount of seminal fluid. Several large spurts struck me on the face, neck, and on my breasts."

"I did hose you down pretty good, didn't I?" Harry laughed, looking down at her. "But you look pretty good with cum all over you."

"I will have to take your word for that...honey." Seven said as she reached up and began rubbing the now cold cum into her skin.

(-)

Fifteen minutes later, both Seven and Harry had showered, and were now sitting together on the couch. Harry had replicated a pitcher of drinks, and a variety of junk foods, including pizza, chicken wings, jalapeno poppers, chips, a bowl of nuts and other items filled the coffee table.

"None of the foods you have selected have any nutritional value." Seven said as she watched Harry take a huge bite off a slice of pizza. She took a sip from her glass, then a longer one, refilling the glass as soon as she sat it down. "This beverage is delicious however. I believe that I will make it a standard part of my dietary regimen."

"You might want to rethink that idea." Harry laughed as he watched her take another long drink from her glass. "That's a Long Island Iced Tea you're guzzling down. It's almost 90% alcohol."

"I have consumed synthahol at different times since I have been on Voyager." Seven said as she picked up the glass and took another long sip. "I have not had a negative experience with it."

"Most people don't have a problem with synthahol, but this is regular alcohol." Harry laughed, watching her closely. "I programmed the recipe for that pitcher in the replicator myself. You're on your third glass in less than half an hour, so you might want to slow down a little until you see how it's going to affect you."

"I have been experiencing a warm glow for the last several minutes. I do not anticpa..." Seven said slowly as she leaned closer to Harry. Her eyes closed and she sagged against him.

"Yeah, that's about what I was expecting." Harry laughed as he took the glass from her hand and sat it on the table. Slipping his arms under her, he lifted her and got to his feet.

"Computer, terminate current simulation, and engage site to site transporter." He said as he stepped into the center of the room.

"Terminating simulation." The computer responded. "Please state coordinates for site to site transport."

"Crew quarters, Ensign Harry Kim." He said. "Energize."

* * * * *

Okay, that's all for Chapter One. Chapter Two is in progress and should be posted shortly.

Feedback is appreciated as usual.

12