Resistance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You agreed that you have a sweet little ass, so I thought you understood what I meant." Harry laughed.

"I enjoy our word play, so I agreed in an attempt to encourage it." Seven said. She could feel his cock pulsing in her hand, the thick vein on the underside swelling against her palm. "I also enjoy being referred to with the pet names you use, but not in public. I do not believe we should share them with the crew however..."

"Agreed." Harry panted, his hips jerking as he tried to find the right movement to help him cum. "But move your hand faster, and talk to me. Tell me what you enjoyed most about last night."

"I enjoyed the sensation of your mouth on my labia, and I am disappointed that I will have to wait to experience it again." She said softly. "I also enjoyed wearing the garments you provided, and would like you to select more for me to wear with you. The visual stimulation from seeing my own body clad in that manner was surprising, and arousing at the same time."

"I'll fill cargo bay two with lingerie if you'll model it for me." Harry panted. "I..."

"That would be impractical and wasteful ensign." Seven said. "But I also enjoyed stroking your penis. I had an excellent view of it as I knelt between your legs, and intend on repeating that activity frequently. You have a truly impressive organ Ha...my love..."

"Oh God Seven! Don't stop! You're going to make me cum!" Harry moaned as he writhed against the console.

"Clarify." Seven said, maintaining her steady stroking on his cock. The long thick shaft jerked and throbbed in her hand, and she found the sensation arousing. "I do not understand your terminology."

"You're stimulation is bringing me to a climax! I'm going to ejaculate!" Harry panted as he humped frantically in time with her hand movements.

"Please proceed, that is the purpose of this activity." Seven said softly in his ear. "You will climax while I stimulate your penis with my hand. Do not hold back, resistance is..."

"Fffffuuuucccckkkk!!" Harry shouted as he jerked upright, leaning back into her. His cock throbbed powerfully in her hand, and a thick stream of cum spat from his piss slit and splashed across the console.

"Yes...ejaculate my young bull. Show your mistress your potency." Seven said breathily in his ear. Her hand was a blur as it moved up and down on his cockshaft, jerking it roughly. "You are a bull, a stallion, a man amongst men. I will accept nothing less, do you understand me?"

Harry nodded, his eyes squeezed shut as a long low groan came from him.

Stream after stream of his cum spurted from his piss slit, spraying over the console. As the flow eased to a trickle, Seven pointed his cock toward the floor and milked it from root to tip, making sure that every drop of his cum had been emptied from his cock.

"Very good my young bull, I am well pleased with you." Seven said huskily in his ear as she slowed the movement of her hand. "Would you like to repeat this activity in the holodeck later this evening?"

Harry nodded as he struggled to catch his breath. He leaned against her as he turned his head and looked at her.

"This...right now...feels almost as good as cumming." He panted. "Feeling your body against me, your hands caressing me. I feel safe...loved..."

"As do I." Seven said, bringing both hands up onto his chest and hugging him to her.

(-)

"Computer, please locate Seven of Nine." B'elanna Torres said as she entered the Astrometrics lab.

"Seven of Nine is in holodeck two." The computer responded.

"Damn, she's not available." B'elanna muttered as she looked around the room, then walked over and opened a panel on the wall.

"Computer, identify components exposed to liquids in the last forty eight hours, and scan for damage." She said.

She watched as a listed of components scrolled across the screen. She waited until it ended, and tapped on the panel and sent the list of affected components to her tricorder. Closing the panel, she walked over and stood at the console facing the main screen.

"Computer, display last scan taken on main screen." She said, and took a step back away from the console. Her foot slipped on something slippery on the floor, and she had to grab the edge of the console to keep herself from falling.

"What the hell?" She muttered as she knelt down and examined the small puddle of liquid.

Dipping her finger in it, she rubbed it between her fingers, then lifted her hand and sniffed at it. A sharp, starchy smell filled her nostrils, and she shook her head, unable to believe what she was thinking. She took out her tricorder and held it out over the puddle. When the scan completed, she stared at it, unable to believe her eyes.

"Computer, display all activity in Astrometrics lab for the last six hours on main screen, ten times actual speed."

The main screen came to life and she spotted the image distortion Seven had mentioned, and thought she knew what was causing it. She watched as the time index incremented steadily. Nothing happened for the first two hours. When she saw Seven of Nine enter the lab, she almost paused the image, but decided to let it run.

A few minutes later, she saw Harry Kim enter the lab, and she paused the replay.

"Computer, begin replay at current position, and replay at actual speed." She said as she stood and watched.

"Oh...my...god..." She muttered as she watched the scene unfold. She watched spellbound, switching the view from sensor to sensor to find the best view. When the scene ended, and Harry had left the lab, she stopped the replay and tapped her comm badge.

"Lt. Torres to Tom Paris." She said

"Go ahead B'elanna." Paris said. "You going to be much longer in the Astrometrics lab?"

"Yes." B'elanna laughed. "And I need you to get down here as fast as you can. I found something that you're going to want to see."

"I'm on the way." Paris responded.

(-)

"Wow, look at the load she's milking out of him!" Paris laughed as they watch Harry shooting off all over the console in front of him.

"I know, they got it all over the console." B'elanna laughed. "I'm surprised she got it all cleaned up. If she hadn't missed a spot on the floor, I never would have known anything was going on."

"So, what are you going to do about this?" Paris asked. "You're not going to tell the captain are you?"

"No, after all the times you and I have messed around on duty, I'd feel like a hypocrite." B'elanna said. "But I do want to confront her about this. She can't treat equipment this way and expect to get away with it."

"So what are you going to do, come down here tomorrow and confront her with the evidence?"

"No, I'm going to go up to holodeck two and catch them in the act." She grinned as she turned and started for the door. "Wanna come?"

"Wait B'elanna." Paris said, grabbing her arm and making her turn to face him. "That didn't look like two crewmates just having a little fun. They looked like they were both enjoying what they were doing, and there was genuine affection there."

"I guess, and it is about time she found someone." B'elanna said, then giggled. "And it might make her a little less bitchy if she's getting laid occasionally."

"So let them explore this, and see how it turns out for them." He said, pulling her into his arms. "But in the mean time, what do you say we go back to our quarters and watch that again...in bed."

"That sounds almost as fun as catching them in the act." B'elanna laughed, taking his hand and leading him out the door. "You know I'm going to want to do that to you now, don't you?"

(-)

"Having to refrain from physical contact with my vagina is frustrating, and will soon become unbearable." Seven groaned as she broke their kiss and rolled away from Harry. "This undergarment presses against the labia majora providing constant but unsatisfactory stimulation. I am going to remove it."

"Go ahead." Harry said as he sat up and watched as she wriggled out of the panties and dropped them on the bed. He reached over and picked them up, bringing them to his face and inhaling deeply. "You look great in those panties, but we can to try a thong next time. In the mean time, it looks like you're going to have to go commando."

"My vaginal canal is thoroughly lubricated, and excess fluids have leaked out and soaked the garment." She said as she looked at him. "Please explain why you are pressing my solid garment to your face. That would appear to be unsanitary."

"I'm sniffing your panties because the scent of your pussy is like ambrosia to me." Harry laughed as he rolled onto his back and inhaled deeply again. "And you're right, you did soak these panties. The aroma of your juices is pungent and powerful...it's incredibly arousing."

"Your penis has been erect the entire time we were...what did you call the activity we were engaging in..."

"Making out..."

"Yes, your penis has been erect the entire time we have been making out, but is now throbbing visibly." Seven said as she reached down and wrapped her hand around the middle of the shaft. "Are you going to ejaculate?"

"No, but if you move your hand a little, I think we can make that happen." Harry laughed. He tossed the panties aside and pulled her against him, pressing his lips against her neck. "Jerk me off while I tease you a little...let's see if we can get you even more frustrated."

Seven raised up over him suddenly, sliding on top of him and pinning his arms to the bed

"If I instructed you to copulate with me, would you comply?" She asked, looking down at him. She could feel the heat from his stiff cock pressing against her asscheek as she lay on top of him.

Harry looked back at her, then shook his head.

"No, not until the doctor gives you clearance." He said. "We hurt you last night because you're not used to being stimulated like that, and we over did it. I also get the impression that I'm your first sexual partner, and that you haven't copulated before, isn't that right."

Seven loosened her grip on his wrists and raised up over him.

"You're statement is correct." She said slowly. "The doctor informed me that my hymen is intact. But I have stud..."

"No, you need to listen to me girlfriend." Harry said as he rolled over on top of her suddenly. His hands held her wrists lightly against the bed. "The first time we do it is going to be painful for you. Your vagina is very tight, and I have a very large penis..."

"You will not cause me harm or injure me..."

"Not intentionally." Harry told her, releasing her wrists and wrapping his arms around her. He rolled them over so she was laying on top of him again. "We bruised and irritated your labia with just two fingers last night. My penis is at least twice as thick as two paired fingers."

"You are correct. I had not considered size disparity between your penis and my vaginal opening." She said as she looked down at him. "We may not be able to successfully copu..."

"Slow down." Harry said softly, running his hands up and down over her back. "Don't go jumping to the worst case scenario. We will be able to copulate, but we need to go slowly, and let your body learn to adjust. With a little more digital stimulation, you vagina will loosen enough for you to accept my penis comfortably."

"How long do you estimate such a process would take?" She asked.

"I don't know, it depends on how much we do it, and how you respond to it." Harry said, smiling up at her. "I'd guess at least one, maybe two weeks..."

"Unacceptable." Seven said, rolling off of him and sitting up on the bed. "I..."

"Listen to me." Harry said as he sat up and put his arms around her. "You enjoyed what we did last night didn't you? You liked it when I used my mouth on you, and I know you liked it when I fingerfucked you. You kept coming back for more."

"The stimulation you provided was pleasurable." Seven said softly into his shoulder. "I have set what I experienced as a minimum threshold for sexual satisfaction."

"Make it a midpoint, otherwise you're going to be constantly disappointed." Harry laughed. "But think about how much fun we can have together. I enjoy touching, tasting and smelling you, and if I have to stimulate you to the point of exhaustion to help your tight little pussy loosen up little, then I guess I'm just going to have to man up and do it."

"You are making fun of me." Seven said, pushing him away.

"No, I'm trying to show you that I care about you." Harry said as he pushed her back onto the bed and scrambled up over her, his stiff cock dangled between her legs, the thick knob brushing against her pussylips. "But if you want it so bad, go ahead, put it in, and I'll fuck you right now."

"You...you called me girlfriend." Seven said as she pulled him down on top of her. "Was that just another pet name, or were you expressing a desire to pair bond?"

"Both." Harry grunted, shifting slightly so his cock was laying on her stomach. He eased down so his body pressed against hers.

"You response is ambiguous but acceptable." Seven said softly as she wrapped her arms around him and held him to her.

* * * * *

That's all for Chapter Two. The next segment is in progress, but has taken a darker turn than I intended. It looks like it's time for some conflict kids...hold onto your hats...

12