Resistance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course captain. I'll get started immediately."

(-)

"What do you think the captain is going to do?" Harry asked as he lifted his face from between Seven's legs. He slid over to the side of the bed and climbed down, walking over to the coffee table and refilling their glasses.

"The captain is not of concern to me at the moment." Seven replied as she rolled up on her side so she could watch him. "Your behavior since we returned to the holodeck displeases me. You have repeatedly brought me to the point of climax, only to cease, leaving me in a state of frus..."

"Yeah, payback's a bitch, isn't it?" Harry laughed as he came back over and handed her a drink. "We've only been here for half an hour, so we only have what...two hours and forty-eight minutes left to make us even? You should count your lucky stars that I haven't tied you up...yet."

"You know I do not enjoy being restrained." She said as she sat up next to him. "But I do not wish to discuss that."

"Just what would you like to talk about?" Harry asked as he pushed her legs apart, then slid up between them and leaned back against her.

"You do not appear to be concerned that your body is saturated with large concentrations of Borg nanoprobes." She said as she lifted her legs, laying them over his as her arms slipped around his waist. "Please explain this behavior."

"There's nothing I can do about it, so why worry about it." Harry sighed, then took a sip from his drink. "I've known something's been going on, we've been having sex for eight or nine hours a day for weeks, which is definitely not normal for humans."

"We have been engaging in some sort sexual activity an average of seven point three hours a day." Seven replied. "I initially credited your stamina to your physical fitness. However, as we have increased the duration and intensity of our activities, I began to suspect that something else may have come into play."

"When did you first notice something was going on, and why didn't you say something?"

"On the sixth day of our relationship, we engaged in three sessions throughout the day." Seven told him. "You ejaculated a total of eight times. You wished to continue our activities, but I was beginning to experience discom..."

"I remember that...you pushed me away and went to your alcove, leaving me with a raging hard-on." Harry laughed, looking back at her over his shoulder. "But you need to add two more loads to your count. I jerked off twice after you left."

"I will adjust my records." Seven said, running her hands over his stomach. "But I am not pleased that you chose to masturbate. If you had..."

"Does it make you feel any better knowing that I was thinking about you both times?"

"Yes." Seven whispered, tightening her arms around him as she kissed him gently on the neck. "Promise me that you will only think of me when you feel the need to fondle yourself in the future."

"No other woman will every compare to you pretty." Harry laughed. "I may become celibate if you ever leave me."

"I cannot leave you my love, we are joined." She said softly, laying her head on his shoulder. "At times, it feels as though we were one...I feel what you feel, and hear your thoughts..."

"You feel it too?" Harry asked, sliding out from between her legs and getting to his knees facing her. "When you were using me to pleasure yourself earlier, I felt like I was inside your head with you..."

"I felt your presence, which made the experience that much more intense." Seven told him, reaching up and drawing him down on top of her. "I believed that I had imagined it..."

"Is that really the way your orgasm feels?" Harry grunted as he raised up, reaching down and lifting his cock, lining it up with the opening of her pussy.

"Yesssss..." Seven purred as she felt him slip his cock slowly into the warm wet depths of her pussy.

"Let's see if we can do it again." Harry grinned as he started moving over her.

"Of course...we must study this new effect in depth...and at length." Seven said, smiling up at him.

* * * * *

That's all for Chapter Four. The next installment is finished and is being posted.

Feel free to comment if you'd like.

12