All Comments on 'Resistance is Futile Pt. 02'

by ThistleWhistle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it coming, TW

I think I see where this is going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
F'ing awesome

So... there are four other daughters, with one coming to visit soon. Hopefully they all end up with each other eventually. Though I do hope there is an element of reluctance and seduction involved and they dont jump into bed at the drop of a hat. Great job!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
What a fucking great story line

I love this .. keep it cumming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Too far with what you have to know is a blatantly male sex fantasy. We do not just drop to our knees every time we see a man's cock. Even though I have been over indulged by my father I could never imagine my mother, my sister and I becoming his personal fuck toys. I identified with the first half of your previous work. When women think of their fathers beautiful cock, and yes many of us do, but we also have to think of how our pleasure could effect others. Without the emotional aspect , sex fails.

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
The family that fucks together, stays together!!!

I ilke it! So what if it’s a fantasy!!!

ansdguyansdguyabout 7 years ago
I actually stalled on reading chapter 2...

I knew it couldn't hold a candle to the first chapter and would likely be simply an orgy. I was basically right. Now when Meagan shows up, things should get back on track, hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

When do we get chapter three???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These stories are super hot, I've really enjoyed reading them ;-) and I'm looking forward to reading some more.

You are a very talented writer and you should do your best to ignore the inevitable negative comments that many people seem to want to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Em needs a baby in her belly

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wish for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThistleWhistle@ThistleWhistle
A professional guitarist, I was once described as an "An antediluvian axeman with a penchant for ribald riffs." Writing erotic literature appears to be the new outlet for my creative juices. For better or for worse, read 'em and weep. :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES