Resistance is Futile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girls," I whispered, mesmerised by the show in front of me. "Now, put your fingers in."

Like a ballet the girls slid their fingers inside their respective holes, both of which were now liberally smeared with their secretions. Where Adele's was white and gooey, Emily's was pearlescent and threatened to drip from her lips to the floor. I could smell the mingled scent of their arousal. It was too much to bear. Sliding forwards to my knees behind them I placed a hand on each, allowing my middle fingers to follow their valleys to the hot wet holes beneath. My fingers slid into each vagina, joining the busy owner's digits there.

I exerted some pressure inward and Adele and Emily both raised slightly on their outer knee, bringing their thighs together and forming a smooth valley for me to slide my cock into. Rocking my hips slightly made my engorged shaft slide back and forth, bringing a moan to my lips. I needed some pussy, but who's?

I chose Adele this time. Leaving my finger inside Emily, I moved between Adele's parted legs and rubbed the head of my cock up and down against the creamy goodness gathered there. Adele slid her finger free, allowing me access and as I plunged deep within the hot, tight confines of my wife's pussy she thrust her creamy finger between her daughter's lips. Initially surprised, Emily took no time to start sucking avidly on her mother's juices.

"Slide around here underneath me, Em," Adele said. I wondered how her daughter would interpret this. Not that I cared, at this juncture.

Emily rolled over onto her back and wormed her way underneath her mother. I put my finger in my mouth and sucked it clean as Emily's pretty face emerged between her mother's thighs, below my scrotum. Slowing my thrusts, I backed all the way out of Adele and angled my hips to point my shaft at Emily's sweet little mouth. Mindful of the angle I pushed slowly between her lips and gently rocked in and out. I didn't want to choke her this early in her sexual career. After a minute or so I pulled out of her mouth and re-entered Adele, who moaned and dipped her head towards her daughter's pussy. I saw Emily's knees rise and spread to allow Adele access and then she too was moaning.

I felt Emily's tongue slide along the underside of my shaft as I moved in and out of Adele and then I guess she found her mother's clitoris because Adele began to buck and writhe in earnest. Emily was panting in little frenzied gusts and I assumed that Adele was using my motion to time her strikes against her daughter's button. This thought drove me over the edge and I redoubled my thrusts as a wave of euphoria picked me up and cast me along it's crest. I felt my whole being concentrating in my loins and tried to hold back but I was powerless against the tide of feeling that swept me heaving and pounding against my Adele's arse. I exploded with a massive sensation of ecstasy, pumping jet after jet of hot semen into Adele in great fell strokes that would have driven me to my knees, had I not already been on them. Adele grunted uncontrollably into our little girl's vagina as she was swept along in her own thrashing orgasm which in turn triggered Emily's release. The three of us juddered wildly as our three way tsunami of pleasure washed through us.

I collapsed weakly along Adele's back for a few moments as the aftermath drained my muscles. Not wanting to crush the girls under me I shakily regained my knees and slid slowly from Adele's twitching pussy. My softening cock plopped free, dangling freely over Emily's gasping mouth. I gently lowered myself until my head touched her lips and she opened her eyes to look at me and immediately took me into her mouth. She sucked me into the back of her throat, her little tongue lapping at my balls to clean me of my and Adele's combined juices. Adele had collapsed on to Emily's torso but still had her knees under her, keeping her weight off Em's chest and head. As I watched, a great dollop of my semen oozed from Adele's vagina and ran down towards Emily. The little honey opened her mouth, freeing my cock and raised her head to catch my cream pie, swallowing and then licking her lips. Then she planted her mouth against Adele's pussy lips and began tonguing and sucking gently, all the while looking me in the eye. I don't think I've ever seen anything so sexy in my life.

12