Resort Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected her to decline because a foot massage is quite an intimate act. "OK," was her actual response as she quickly plopped down on the couch in her room and extended her left foot horizontally.

I discarded my jacket and tie, knelt down, and got to work. I was both strong and gentle as I worked on her instep, heel, dorsal, plantar, toes (both individually and collectively), and even ankle. The sounds coming from her mouth indicated such pleasure – and occasional welcome pain – that it almost seemed like she was having an orgasm.

"Oh right there–-yeah, that feels so fucking good;" "oh shit...you've got magic hands;" "Oh my god! Oh...oh...oh...WOW;" were some of her exclamations.

After about ten minutes on her left foot she said, "That's awesome Bryce; can you do my right foot too?"

"Like I said, your wish is my command Gail," I chuckled. As I said that I couldn't help looking at the tops of her thighs, which were exposed as she sat in the position she was in on the couch.

As Gail lowered her left foot and raised her right foot she fake snarled "Now I see why you're so willing to help, Brycey-baby; you're trying to look up my dress, you perv."

"I so am not," I laughed as I grabbed her right foot and immediately squeezed her toes, evoking a combined sigh and groan from Gail. "Plus, even if I did it would be no different than looking at you in your bikini bottoms, which I already had the pleasure of doing today," I chuckled.

With her eyes closed and emitting sounds of pleasure as I worked on her right foot she almost inaudibly responded "That is if I had any panties on...ha, ha."

I stared at her crotch as I massaged her foot. Her eyes were closed as she sighed, moaned, and groaned, so she couldn't see me. Whether unconsciously or not she had lifted up the bottom of her dress up so that if it was a little higher I definitely could have seen her crotch clearly. It sure didn't look like she had panties on; that caused my already hard dick to start to hurt.

As I continued to manipulate her right foot between sighs and groans Gail asked "Bryce, why within the last year or so did you stop saying 'if it isn't the sultry tropical breeze on a cold winter day' when you saw me? I really liked that."

"Uh...well..." I stammered, still trying to see her pussy, when her eyes opened and she smiled before I diverted my gaze.

"You can tell me," she smiled.

"Uh...gee...I don't really remember; I guess I thought that you didn't like it," I replied.

"Are you sure it wasn't because you felt that your attraction to me was too obvious and you wanted to cool it?"

I looked her in the eye, probably with a scared look on my face, but said nothing.

"Do you really think that I don't know that you lust after me?" she cackled.

"I...well...uh...you see...uh...," I stammered not wanting to address the subject head-on.

At that point Gail gently withdrew her right foot from my hands, and without actually standing up, but just quickly lifting her butt off of the couch, pulled her dress over her head exposing her undergarment-less, naked, body, gleaming in the low light of her hotel room.

Gail spread her legs apart, showing off her perfect upper thighs and her sparse-hair glistening pussy. "I really wish that you could do as good of a job on my pussy as you did on my feet," she mumbled, her voice a full octave lower than normal.

I didn't have to be asked twice. Any thought of Jen – or cheating – left my sex-addled brain.

I had to dial back the passion that was over-taking me as I licked, fingered, and sucked her pussy lips, channel, and clitoris. She grabbed her own tiny tits, with oversized nipples, as I did my best to quickly bring her to orgasm. With two fingers of one hand up her pussy, my tongue on her clit, and all the fingers of my other hand manipulating her labia, she roared like a freight train as her first orgasm hit. She had barely come down from the first one when the second one hit, so powerful that if I didn't clamp onto her thighs she probably would have flipped off the couch.

Before she was fully recovered from her second climax I lifted her up and carried her to her bed. "You're going to fuck me with that big hard dick of yours, aren't you, you pervert," she almost incoherently mumbled. Her eyes were only half open as she lay on her back on her bedspread as I quickly undressed. My cock sprang out like a jack-in-the-box causing her eyes to open widely. "You're going to bury that giant weapon in my poor little kitty, aren't you, you fucking animal," she snickered.

She was right – I did bury my sword in her scabbard – up to the hilt – in one powerful thrust.

Then the fun began.

Gail was no blowup doll. Gail was a feisty, energetic, passionate woman who acted like she hadn't been fucked in a year as she clamped her exquisite and powerful thighs around my torso, undulated her entire body, and squeezed and released her pc muscles with seemingly as much power as a vise.

I couldn't last long.

I didn't have to.

As I started grunting and ejaculating a massive load of seminal fluid into her vagina she started spasming almost uncontrollably as she let out a low scream and clamped her vaginal walls even more powerfully on my cock. Our substantially simultaneous orgasms seemed to last both forever, and no time at all. My brain was overloaded with endorphins. I collapsed as euphoric as I had ever felt in my life, my cock still in her. Gail unwrapped her legs from my body, pulled my face down to hers, and started passionately kissing me, at each temporary cessation of a kiss mumbling "What an awesome fuck, oh my God I want to stay like this forever!"

"My thoughts exactly!" flashed through my brain.

However, we both were sweating and had cum all over our thighs, and other parts. "Let's have a shower and then get busy on round two," Gail giggled.

This time "My thoughts exactly!" didn't just flash through my brain; I said it aloud.

The shower was fun since it allowed us to get good looks at each others' bodies – as if we hadn't when wearing swimsuits or during our first sex session. While we were playful we were respectful; that is until we got out of the shower. As she was drying off my already fully deployed cock Gail mumbled "I really want a Hotseat fuck, stud – with a low light on. Can you accommodate me?"

"I'll give it the ole college try," I mumbled back as I finished drying off her tiny tits with oversized and hypersensitive nipples.

We were soon back in Gail's bed; I sat on the edge while she stood in front of me and I fingered her pussy and asshole until she was ready. Then she moved her ass against my torso and slowly lowered her pussy onto my upright flagpole. Once I was completely buried we both started bouncing up and down, intentionally out-of-sync, while I rolled her hypersensitive nipples, and she stroked my balls.

In was heavenly for a good ten minutes. Then it got even better than that when her pussy started contracting as her orgasm approached. She let out a banshee scream that she tried to muffle with her forearm as I ejaculated another large load into her animated pussy.

We maintained our Hotseat position until after the third or fourth aftershock throbbed through our bodies. Then she stood up, I crawled under the sheets, and she joined me.

"You really know how to fuck, stud," she mumbled.

I spontaneously – and honestly – responded "My best missionary and Hotseat fucks ever, siren."

"Siren, huh?" she giggled.

"Fuck yeah," I groaned.

Once Gail was clearly asleep plastered against me, I was able to maneuver enough to reach the bottle of water – and little blue pill case – that I had cleverly and surreptitiously placed on the nightstand before our last fuck. I took one of the pills – hoping to be hard in the middle of the night and get a doggy fuck.

I awoke sometime later – from the pain in my hard, throbbing, cock. Never having taken a little blue pill before I didn't realize that it would turn my cock into a piece of iron. It looked thicker and felt harder than I could ever remember.

I lightly stroked Gail's pussy and gently pinched a nipple until she woke up. She was a little delirious as first, but since the low light was still on, and once I turned her head toward mine and gave her a kiss, she realized where she was and got a big smile on her face. "You really are going to knock off another piece of ass after our two previous intense fucks?" she rhetorically asked.

"I have every intention of it," I snickered.

She moved her hand to my cock. "Holy shit, this feels like a weapon," she giggled. "Better get me nice and wet first, animal," she cooed.

I turned her on her hands and knees as I licked her pussy while simultaneously fingering her puckerhole. Once she started vibrating a little I buried by throbbing manhood in her pussy, again in one thrust, and she started moaning, swearing, and sweating as I pummeled her good. As I was happily banging away, occasionally leaning over and twisting a nipple, and periodically stroking one or two fingers into her nicely positioned asshole, she put her right hand between her thighs and made light contact with my testicles as they happily swung back and forth with each outward and inward thrust.

"Oh...fuck...your dick feels so stiff...Oh shit...AHHH.." she cried just before I jettisoned another series of cum spurts into her pulsating pussy. She buried her scream into a pillow as I grunted like a pen full of hogs.

After several more aftershocks, she buried her head into my shoulder, and we fell asleep with her left hand on my testicles and my left hand on one of her tits.

Gail and I awoke simultaneously the morning of the 19th. We smiled and kissed. "You're a goddess," I mumbled.

"You're a stud," she chortled. Then noticing the cum that had leaked onto her thighs said "I need a shower – care to wash me off?"

"Wild horses couldn't stop me," I laughed.

In the shower we treated each other gently. However, as she touched my dick just as we were getting out it instantly saluted. Apparently sildenafil citrate has a dramatic effect on me. "What are you, some kind of sex machine?" she asked with equal parts apprehension and glee. "I'm not sure that my poor little pussy can take another session – but since I've never before been fucked four times in nine hours I think that it wants to try."

After applying a lubricant to my cock and her pussy, shortly we were in Face-Off position. Apparently because of the relative sizes and exact locations on our bodies of our equipment, we didn't mesh as nicely in this position as we did in the other three we had used, but it still was epic. We kissed passionately as we came, a very pleasant first for me. The siren had now delivered the best doggy, missionary, and Hotseat fucks of my life, and one of the top ten Face-Off ones. WOW!

When we finally separated and stood up, Gail gazed upon the carnage that were her bed sheets. With a giggle she remarked "In view of the shape these sheets are in I guess that I need to leave a bigger tip for the maid today."

After another shower, Gail kicked me out so that she could get ready for the day – and I went to my room to change. We met for breakfast and then had another day together as pleasant as the last, although we had different activities – including a couples' massage that came with my vacation package, and which we both needed after the marathon sex session concluded only that morning.

I talked to Jen just before dinner. Again she had only a few minutes to spare for me to again express her regret that she couldn't get away. "No big deal," I impishly replied. "Gail Powers and I are having a good time."

"Oh...are Gail and Wendell doing things with you?" she apprehensively inquired.

"No...just Gail. Wendell left only a few hours after you did. He also puts work before his spouse."

After a pregnant pause Jen replied "Now don't be like that, Bryce,...I told you that I'd make it up to you."

"Don't bother," I sarcastically replied.

Jen acted like she hadn't even heard what I said, then continued "I've got to run, Hon; talk to you tomorrow."

"Whatever," was my snarky reply, although she probably had ended the call before I said that and didn't hear it.

****************

Gail and I had a pleasant dinner together, but instead of vigorous dancing we played bridge with another couple, with Gail and I as partners. I didn't care if we won or lost, but Gail was very competitive and when I made six "No Trump" (I wish that politics was like bridge) that Gail had overbid, when I should have been down two, to win the last rubber she was thrilled and all over me.

This time we went to my room and after I ate her to two orgasms and gave her another "shocker" she tried to rip my dick off as she rode me cowgirl. "Now she's delivered my best ever in four out of the five positions we've tried," somehow made it through my addled brain once we both came down from our climaxes. We were both so wiped out, however, that that was the only fuck that night.

After exchanging smiles, hugs, and kisses the next morning Gail said "We have to have a serious talk, Bryce. You know that, don't you?"

I knew that she was right. "Yes...you're right. How about we go to the pool after breakfast, sit next to each other in the shade, and talk out what's happened to us and our marriages."

She smiled, kissed me, we showered together again – with no hanky-panky but with tender hugs – and she left for her room to put her bikini and cover-up on.

When we got to the pool we found the perfect spot away from everyone else, got a couple of virgin pina colodas, and she started to take her cover-up off.

"Gail – I'm sorry, but you're going to have to leave your cover-up on otherwise I won't be able to think properly. You are a goddess, remember."

"I'm also a sultry tropical breeze on a cold winter's day," she chuckled. "Let me hear you say it."

"You're a sultry tropical breeze on a cold winter's day," I replied with a grin.

She put her cover-up on and sat down next to me. We held hands as we sipped our drinks and made occasional eye contact as we talked.

"So, have you ever cheated before, Bryce?" was her bold question, right out of the starting gate.

"No, never have even had the inkling to – except with you, who I have been fascinated with ever since we met although up until yesterday I wasn't sure exactly why," I honestly responded.

"What about yesterday made you figure it out?" she chuckled.

"You're the best fuck imaginable – in addition to being really fun," I chuckled back.

Gail's grin was as bright as the sun.

"So have you ever cheated before?" I asked as coolly as I could.

"No, although I've probably been tempted more than you have, Bryce. Wendell has been working too hard and ignoring me too much for longer than Jen has been neglecting you; plus, as a woman, I'm hit on more often. I've really been tempted three or four times, but I'm glad that I kept everyone else out of my pants until you came along. You're my best fuck ever too, stud," she replied, the last sentence with a big grin in her most sultry voice.

"So, where do we go from here, Gail?" I asked, squeezing her hand.

"That depends upon how much you love Jen, and how compatible you see us outside the bedroom," she instantly retorted.

"Do you still love Wendell?" I asked.

"I do believe that I do...however, not like when we were first married. While I didn't believe that life would be all fun and games, Wendell was not driven like he is now in business; in fact he seems to get more like Scrooge in The Christmas Carol – as far as neglecting his relationships with people, not miserly – every month. If he paid attention to me and if what happened here where he had to leave on a moment's notice was abnormal instead of the routine that it has become, I never would have cheated on him," she replied, with quite a bit of venom in her tone.

Then she smiled and said "However, I have no regret getting the greatest sex of my life!" and squeezed my hand.

"How about you – do you still love Jen?"

I paused for a few seconds, looked Gail in the eye and replied "Exactly what you said is precisely my feeling too. I can't believe that you put in one paragraph exactly how I feel."

"Including the 'no regret getting the greatest sex of my life' comment?" she snickered.

"Including that comment," I laughed, squeezing her hand.

"So, Bryce; the question remains, what do we do about it?"

Gail and I leisurely batted ideas back and forth for the next hour or so. Then she looked at her watch, got a diabolical grin on her face, and announced "11:47; time for a nooner."

When I didn't immediately react she stuck a finger in her pussy, jumped on my lap and stuck her finger onto my lips. I sucked it. My cock got so hard so fast that it almost catapulted her off of my lap. She obviously felt it, and laughed as she jumped up and said "My room this time!"

*****************

After I ate and fingered Gail to another orgasm, almost tearing her bikini in the process, we had another wonderful Hotseat experience – just as good as, if not slightly better than, our first one, which itself was all-time. By 12:45 p. m. all of the aftershocks had run their course, we got dressed again without showering ["I want to feel your cum running down my thighs this afternoon" Gail impishly said], and went to lunch.

We suspended our talk about the future, and had another fun day of surf, sand, and sightseeing. After another wonderful dinner and 90 minutes of dancing we retired to my room. Then we had a different sexual experience. Instead of ripping each other's clothes off and rutting like animals we gently undressed each other and made love in the missionary position, kissing the entire time except when we reached a substantially simultaneous climax.

As we lay in bed in a low light, staring at each other without speaking, Gail finally said "That made things more difficult."

"Yes...I do believe that it did," I replied with a wan smile.

"We have lots more talking to do – but for now, just hold me Bryce; hold me tight."

I did with a weird feeling that her pheromones were permeating my entire being; we fell asleep quickly.

******************

Jen and I talked briefly – no more than three-five minutes – the last few nights. She never again said "I'll make it up to you." It didn't surprise me.

******************

When the 21st came around, Gail checked out and I helped her move her suitcases to my room. We did almost everything together (including much more fantastic sex) until the morning of the 23rd, when we both checked out. Rather than getting a flight home Gail rode with me since she and Wendell lived only about ten miles from my house, and we had lots more to talk about. We reached final agreement on what to do about sixty miles from her house.

"OK – here's the final plan then, Gail; correct me if I have anything wrong," I said after giving her knee a loving squeeze.

"Shoot," she replied.

"We each have a talk with our individual spouse as soon as possible. We tell them that being with each other the last six days has caused us to realize how much we miss what we used to have, and we want it back. If they ask us if we had sex, we honestly answer 'Yes' but refuse to get into details with them about how often, how rewarding it was, etc., rather deflecting all questions to the fact that we realized what we had been missing with them the last eighteen months in my case, thirty months in yours."

"Yes...yes...yes," Gail grumbled more then said.

"Then we tell them that something has to change. We arrange to have a meeting of the four of us at my house next Sunday. We give them ultimatums then. My ultimatum is quit working for Julie within thirty days or we divorce, Jen. Your ultimatum – as I understand it – will be 'Wendell reduce to a fifty hour work week with no more than two nights travel a week or you divorce;' right?"