Resort Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep – right on," Gail replied with a determined look on her face.

"Then we see what they say, or what they do, and play it by ear, but we don't have sex again with each other until they do," I continued.

"We give them no more than a week to decide what to do," Gail interjected, "because if they say no I'll be sucking your cock within hours," the last phrase delivered with a lip lick.

"That's right," I laughed at her provocative statement, "only a week; if they need more than that to think about it they don't want their marriages to begin with," I responded.

"Then – depending upon what they decide we decide what we're going to do with our relationship," Gail said, "but if our marriages go south we try to see how compatible that we'll be under normal living conditions."

As I nodded my head she got a truly evil grin and clarified "That is outside of the bedroom – we have no issues of how compatible we are sexually, do we stud?"

With that rhetorical question she stroked my cock through my pants getting the instant stiffening that she was looking for, which gave her an even more evil grin.

"There isn't even one iota of doubt about sexual compatibility," I chuckled, pointing to my erection, as if Gail hadn't already seen it.

"I know what I want their answers to be," Gail smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you, fella," she chortled.

"I'll tickle it out of you," I replied pretending to reach my arm toward her ribs.

She slapped my hand away and said "Not a chance, buster, not a chance." With that she put in her favorite CD from the small collection in my car, and leaned her head on my shoulder and kept it there until we got within five minutes of her house.

After I carried her luggage inside her house we exchanged scorching hot kisses. "Too bad we agreed on no more sex until they decide; my pussy is already missing your cock," Gail grumbled.

"Horny little bitch, aren't you," I laughed, pinched her butt, and tried to get out the door before she punched me in the arm while she gleefully yelled "Maybe that comment will change my mind, asshole."

************

I didn't get to talk to Jen on the 23rd when I got home – she was out of town with Julie. When she finally got home the night of the 25th I made her sit down and talk to me. I laid it out exactly as Gail and I had decided.

Jen's reaction was more clinical than emotional although she had a tear in her eye. "I figured that you and she shacked up from what you said in our phone conversations," she said at one point. Later on Jen asked "Do you love Gail?"

I honestly answered "I don't know. I certainly don't love her like I loved you the first eight and one-half years of our marriage. I probably have the same feelings for her and you right now after the last shitty eighteen months of our marriage – but I want to recapture what we had before you started working for Julie."

"Are you going to tell me to quit?" Jen snapped more than asked.

"I'm going to tell you that Gail and Wendell will be coming over here Sunday morning and we're going to hash things out together – the four of us," I replied with arms crossed.

"I'm not sure that I like that idea," Jen mused.

"That is the way it's going to be; I don't like it either but decisions have to be made," I replied. She sounded like she was going to protest some more before I held up my hand in a "stop" position. "You said when we parted at the Air Force Base that 'you'd make it up to me.' The meeting Sunday is the second step in that process."

She was thoughtful for a second and then asked "What's the first step?"

"This," I said, as I picked her up and carried her toward our bedroom.

As she was over my shoulder, Jen didn't sound happy as she pushed and hit me. "You just tell me you fucked another woman last week and you think that I'm going to be intimate with you? Are you a fucking moron?"

"No I'm not a moron. I'm just holding you to your statement 'I promise to make it up to you.' I want your pussy, NOW!" I snarled.

I'm not sure exactly why Jen didn't go ballistic; and she probably doesn't know herself; however after I set her down on our bed, held her hands while I ripped off her top, undid her front clasp bra, and started sucking her tits, she completely gave in. She removed her lower garments herself, helped me remove mine, made appropriate cooing sounds when I ate her, seemed to have a genuine orgasm from my oral work; and was more than the blowup doll that she normally had been the last eighteen months when we did it missionary. While it was only about half as good as it had been with Gail, it was significantly better than our average sex session in the previous eighteen months, although things were almost back to normal when she fell asleep about ten minutes after our climaxes, with my half-hard dick still in her pussy.

The next few days, until Sunday, Jen and I didn't talk about the upcoming event. We just had small talk. Surprisingly we had another sex session on Friday night after she got home around 10 p. m., although it was strictly a blowup doll missionary fuck, and I thought of plowing Gail's field the entire time.

10:30 a. m. on Sunday finally arrived. Wendell and Gail were dressed casually – thankfully Gail was in slacks and a conservative long sleeve top because even without showing skin she looked really delicious. Jen and Wendell had screwdrivers, Gail and I orange juice. We chit-chatted for about ten minutes before I got to the meat of things.

I started out exactly how Gail and I had decided in the car ride. When I was finished pleading my case, Gail plead her case. Then I figuratively hit Jen between the eyes:

"Jen, I'm really distressed that I cheated on you; but it made me really miss what we used to have. I can't go through what I have been the last eighteen months. I want the woman that I loved, cherished, and had a rewarding physical and emotional experience with the first eight and a half years of marriage. If you don't agree to quit working for Julie within the next thirty days, I'm done. I don't know if that means that I'll end up with Gail because she may decide to stay with Wendell or go another route – but I'm done with you. I'll give you a week to decide."

"WOW – a brazen cave man, huh Bryce? Looks like you've shown your true colors. Be available for sex anytime you want, bitch, or you want out; is that your attitude?" she snarled.

With an ice cold stare I responded "Jen – you haven't had to put up with yourself the last eighteen months. You've become a workaholic, and I have no intention of being married to a workaholic. I frankly don't give a shit how you view my position or me – it is what it is and you can either comply or say sayonara."

After a few minutes of disturbing silence, Gail gave Wendell her ultimatum. He said almost nothing, although he looked very unhappy.

"Well, Gail and I will not be having any contact with each other in the next week anxiously awaiting your decisions. I for one – and I think that I speak for Gail – hope that you both give up your workaholic ways and that our marriages return to monogamously normal and happy," were my parting remarks.

"Here, here," Gail said.

After Gail and Wendell left Jen was not as snappy as during our meeting. "What do you really want my answer to be, Bryce?"

"I want you back – I want you to quit, get a less stressful and time consuming job, or even stay home and have babies. That's what I truly want; but if I can't get that, Gail is an acceptable alternative," I seriously replied.

"You've always had the hots for her, haven't you?" Jen pondered.

"Yes – in fact sometimes half as much as I had the hots for you," I quickly replied.

After a pause Jen said "Are you going to freak out if I go into work today?"

"Until your decision a week from now nothing that you do will have any effect on me – I'll just go to a ballgame with Rob," I replied, Rob being our friendly fifty year old next door neighbor.

*****************

The next week passed uneventfully. We even had another fuck – just above a blowup doll one. I was surprised when Sunday at 9 a. m. Jen told me that Gail and Wendell were coming over; Gail and I had not spoken, and I had nothing to do with arranging the meeting. I thought that Wendell and Jen would give us their responses separately.

When Gail and Wendell arrived at 10:30 I swear that I got an overdose of Gail's pheromones, because I tented my pants when I saw her even though she wasn't dressed provocatively. I whispered "If it isn't the sultry tropical breeze on a cold winter's day," into her ears, getting me a big grin. Again Gail and I had orange juice and Jen and Wendell screwdrivers. Again we had ten minutes of chit chat before Jen got to the point.

"Wendell and I have talked on the phone several times since last Sunday, and even met for lunch once. To be honest at first we were appalled by your ultimatums and were inclined to tell you to go to hell; but we realized that we still did love you two, despite your cheating at the resort. However, while we want to stay married, neither of us has any intention of giving up our careers, which are socially responsible and important. Therefore, we've come up with a compromise. We suggest that the two of you hook up a couple of times a week to get your rocks off, and Wendell and I simply won't ask any questions, and you won't provide any information. As long as you're discrete – secretive even – everything will be fine."

Gail and I sat there stunned. It was the last thing that we expected.

"Give Bryce and I a minute," Gail replied after a shocked pause.

We walked into our den and closed the door. I waited for her to speak first. "Bryce; I've really missed you – not just fucking you, but missed you. I guess that I have to admit that I've fallen in love with you. Are your feelings anywhere close to reciprocal?"

I stared in her enchanting green eyes for a good half minute, neither of us blinking, while I tried to organize my thoughts. "I'm 99% sure that I love you too, Gail – I sure have missed you and not just when sticking my male member in your female one," I chuckled.

"What do you want to do, then?" she asked.

"Tell them that their answers are equivalent to 'No' and that we hope that the divorces are as amicable as possible," I replied.

"After we tell them that, what do we do today?" she asked.

"Go to a hotel and see how many orgasms that you can have in a fourteen hour period," I answered with a big grin – eliciting an equally big grin from her.

*****************

Jen and Wendell were not happy with our pronouncement that Gail and I didn't want a clandestine relationship; we either wanted them back the way that they were, or we'd give each other a try – in the open.

Gail had fourteen orgasms before we left the hotel for work Monday morning, and I had four. All were fantastic.

The divorces probably would not have been amicable but Jen and Wendell were working too long and hard at their jobs to be able to devote their own time to it. Gail ended up with 55% of her and Wendell's assets; I ended up with 45% of mine and Jen's. There were no alimony or maintenance payments, both houses were sold and the proceeds split, and by the end there was little acrimony.

Gail and I got an apartment together the Tuesday after our fuck fest at the hotel. At one point we both thought that maybe we were rushing into things and should go out with other people. That lasted three dates for Gail and two dates for me. Even though our other dates were sexy (and younger than we were), we both kept thinking of the other person. Per agreement, Gail and I each fucked one of our dates. It was nothing like what we had.

Gail and I were married within a month of when our divorces became final. That was five years ago. We now have a three year old boy and one year old girl, and could not be happier. Her pheromones and naturally sexy mannerisms still drive me nuts – and I'd put our sex life on par with anyone else's in the world! Every night I still greet her with "If it isn't a sultry tropical breeze on a cold winter's day," and get rewarding with a steaming hot kiss.

Pheromones rule!!