All Comments on 'Resorting to Sean'

by JungleHound

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Good build-up, great pay-off! Loved it!

Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years ago
Not at all bad!

Excellent start to your literary offerings - may you live to write many more.

A tiny bit jerky in places, I thought but the story was there, as was the build-up and the pay off.

Worth 4+ stars, so you've got a 5 from me!

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
Rosario

My colleague Rosario and me cane closer than usual one rainy day and became lovers. Actually I became his cock worshipper, iI have to since it is 8"+ piece of bull meat. And me 6"+. His blackish meat pours delicious cum which made me obsessed.

One day I introduced him to my gf and once he visited when she was alone.

Later she told that he came. I understood the meaning later.

Now he loves both of us iin all places available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy pair

Sean and Mike enjoy themselves, but won't their vacations come to an end? Maybe they can meet up again, or at least meet for sex again before they leave. Either Mike or Sean (maybe Sean, with the black hair) could have a bit of a dusting of chest hair for that magnificent body. A real sexy sight!! Love it when a guy can take another guy's cock down to the pubes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous