Resorting to Sean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in my room I fell on my bed as Sean dropped himself in the chair that stood next to the table. He sighed a few times.

"Yo," he suddenly said. "Ever had a dude give you head?"

I lifted up my head and looked at him with a confused expression. "The hell? No, I haven't."

"Supposed to be better than girls. Want me to?"

I blinked a few times, then registered what he really asked. I let my head fall back on the mattress, thinking it through. Then, deciding it couldn't hurt, I grunted in acceptance and took off my shorts and underwear. My semi-hard cock jumped out, and that action sent shivers up my spine. Sean got up and took off his tank top, revealing that ripped chest of his again, and he then tugged down his own shorts. His boxers bulged with his own boner, but he ignored it and got on his knees in front of me. I got half up to see what he was about to do.

His tongue touched the head of my cock and without waiting I felt it harden. The feeling of his lips closing around the shaft was indescribable, and it already became clear to me, however drunk I was, that this was going to be good. And as he took my entire eight inches in his mouth I let out a groan of pleasure. My body felt like it was on fire, heating up and filling up with energy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "keep doing that."

He did, and began stroking with one hand while circling his tongue around the head. I couldn't help but grab the hair on the back of his head and push him further down, until his lips almost touched the base, groaning as I did so. When I released him again he started bobbing up and down, sending electricity throughout my entire body. It wasn't long before I felt cum rising up.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I moaned. He took that as a cue to take my entire cock back in his mouth and play with his tongue until it happened. With a loud moan I felt myself release thick globs of cum, sending it streaming down his throat. It even became so much that he pulled his head back a little, making his spit mixed with the hot semen drool down his chin and my dick. The pleasure I felt was absolutely unmatched with anything ever before.

"How was that?" he asked a little later, wiping the leftover cum and drool from his chin. I still lay on my back on the bed, my breath heavy.

"That was fucking amazing," I said. "Where did you learn that?"

He shrugged. "Trial and error."

"You're... gay?"

He laughed. "I prefer bisexual, and it looks to me like you are too. No straight guy enjoys a blowjob from another guy that much."

I grinned. "In that case, can I say something crazy?"

He dropped down on the bed, next to me, so close his nose almost touched mine. "Hmm?"

"I fucking love you, man."

It was probably the alcohol talking, but at that point in time Sean was the only person in the world who still mattered to me. I didn't care about my parents anymore, or Noah, or my ex-girlfriend. At that moment I wanted Sean, and no one else. He understood this and softly planted his lips on mine. During our make-out session I felt his bulge grinding against me, so I grabbed it.

As a formerly completely straight guy I had never grabbed another guy's crotch before, but the sense of joy I got from it was unparalleled. I could just feel the heat radiating through the fabric, and almost every ridge on his member. Because of that he took off my shirt and I pulled down his shorts, freeing his throbbing cock. Rubbing it felt strange, as the only cock I ever held in my hands was my own, but my touch seemed to please him.

"Yeah, just like that," he whispered, continuing on to kiss my neck. I continued rubbing his dick, eventually realising he was bucking his hips, so all I had to do was keep my hand still around his shaft and head, and he'd do the work.

He didn't last long either, as he began moving with jerking movements before suddenly keeping completely still. I felt a warm liquid splatter on my abs and pecs, accompanied by a long, soft moan originating from Sean's throat. Curious, I rubbed my hand over his cum and brought it to my mouth, then licked it up. I had tasted my own semen before, driven by the same curiosity, so this was a new experience for me. Much more I didn't have, as Sean moved his head down and began sucking all up from my body.

"Hey, let's take a shower," I suggested. He was down for that, so we pushed ourselves into the tiny cabin and let the water stream over our naked bodies while we made out. I soaped his crotch real good, rubbing his thick cock, already erect again, with fervour. He did the same to me, until we decided to call it a day and get into bed.

Lying against a naked guy was new to me, but luckily I had Sean to make me feel good about it. The warmth of his body was insanely pleasant, and feeling his cock rubbing against my skin turned me on more than before. I had to do something with it. That's when an idea hit me.

"Can I fuck you?" I asked. His grin became so wide I almost thought his face would split. Of course he wanted to be fucked. I slipped on a condom I hid in an inconspicuous place.

Sean positioned himself on all fours on the bed, his ass aimed at me, so I got on my knees behind him and aimed. From the first touch I knew this was a good idea. His asshole was nice and tight, and just right for my cock. I pushed it in, further and further, until my hips touched his ass. Then I did the only thing I could still think off: pound him into submission.

While I slammed my hips into his ass over and over again he began moaning as my cock rubbed his prostate. He was enjoying this as much as I was.

"Fuck," he moaned eventually, "fuck, take me like one of your girlfriends."

Memories of my ex flashed in front of my eyes, pissing me off so much I thrusted even harder. His ass felt so good, and minutes later I began spasming. The condom filled up with even more of my cum. Sean grabbed his own cock and jerked it violently until he shot another load as well, onto the blankets. When I took my dick out of his ass he fell down and turned over on his back.

"Give me more of your seed," he said as his hands moved to my still throbbing cock. He pulled the condom off and sucked all my semen from it. I fell down next to him and groaned.

"I need your ass more in my life," I told him. "I'm so glad we met."

Sean tossed the rubber across the room. "Me too." He gave me a small peck on my lips. "But I'm really fucking tired."

I smiled at him, and with his arms around me and one leg wrapped around one of mine I fell asleep, guided to a world of dreams that could never be as good as the awesome night I shared with Sean.

12