Respect Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my arms around her, feeling Angela's flat stomach against the fullness of mine, her breasts hanging down so that her hardening nipples grazed across my breasts. Her silky red hair fell around us like a shimmering veil and we kissed, gently at first, and then harder. Angela's tongue entered my mouth and I felt as if a flood had suddenly been released. The tension fell away, the crises of the moment finally passed, and all that remained was the desire to be close with each other. I wanted to give myself to the woman completely, this was her body now, I thought, both of us sharing the child inside me until she could hold it in her arms.

I was pulling Angela down and she was resisting. "It's okay," I breathed. "You won't break me."

"But the baby..."

"Its fine, everything's perfect." I promised and Angela finally let herself go, her body pressing down on me, but not unpleasantly. She wasn't very heavy at all and I liked the way she felt against my stomach.

We kissed again, deeply with our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I bit and nibbled her lips, breathing her soft moans deep into my flushed body. My nipples were hard and burning as they pressed against Angela's, and we were moving deliberately to feel the gentle friction of flesh on flesh.

"Mmmm..." I sighed as Angela moved her mouth down, licking and kissing at my neck and lower until she found my breasts with her mouth. She held them in her hands, squeezing my swollen tits in her hands and moving her kisses from one to the other and back. It was a wonderful torture as she'd tongue my turgid nipples for a moment and then suck it between her lips, chewing my plump swollen flesh for half a minute, until it just got really good, and then she'd switch. I was quivering from that delicious torment, and begging her to settle in one place, but she would giggle and move her mouth again.

I caught Charli out of the corner of my eye and she was content to watch us, sitting in one of the chairs with her long pale legs spread over the arms. She'd removed her panties and played with her sex, stroking her clit and occasionally slipping a long slender finger between her folds, pumping in and out for a few moments before pulling free, She smiled at me, nodding her head and I think she was as happy with the unexpected events of this evening as I was.

"I want to eat you." Angela said softly, looking up at me.

"I've never been with a woman." I laughed. My heart was beating rapidly and I was panting for air just from the girl's attentions to my breasts.

"I'll be gentle." Angela giggled and then I felt her hand between my thighs, touching me lightly at first, exploring my vulva while she kissed my tummy.

I shuddered with pleasure at Angela's touch. It had been 7 months since anyone had touched me there with anything approaching gentleness. My husband had touched me, during one of our scenes, and occasionally at home, but only to spank my pussy, or put clamps on my labia, punishing my sex for betraying him. Now I was being loved, my sex caressed and soothed by Angela's knowing fingers. Whether it was because she was experienced, or merely because she was a woman, I didn't know, but she was making me feel better than any man had ever done.

"Hsss..." I sucked air between my teeth as Angela penetrated me finally. Her mouth was low on my tummy, very close to my sex, and she'd pushed a finger inside me, marveling at how tight I was inside.

"I haven't had sex in seven months." I giggled breathlessly, lifting my hips as much as I was able, trying to fuck myself on her finger as it wriggled inside me. It felt much larger than it was and I'd missed that feeling, the unpredictable pleasure of someone else inside my sex.

I rubbed my tummy, closing my eyes and arching my back as Angela's mouth finally found my pussy. I'd had oral sex before, but not often and it hadn't really been all that good. I remember how I'd wondered what all the fuss was about; now I knew. Angela's tongue played around my clit at first, avoiding it and making my hips shake with anticipation. My clitoris was hard and full, burning with desire and she just went around it slowly, her finger twisting and curling inside me.

"Ohhh my...my...." I was gasping when the girl finally relented, flicking the tip of her tongue across my clit suddenly, and then again, quickly until I could barely stand it and I was cumming. She sucked my clit between her lips like a tiny cock, pinching it gently and all I could do was press my thighs against her, lifting my hips and moaning loudly as my senses were stolen with the pleasure she was giving me.

I must have cum 3 or 4 times at least, one after another so that they blur together in memory. One long orgasm that left me bathed in sweat and unable to breathe. All I could do was whisper barely coherent words of thanks and praise while I stroked her hair. Angela made her way back up slowly, sliding her body gently over mine until I could kiss her, tasting myself on her lips and tongue.

"We're going to do this a lot." She promised me and I just smiled.

"You're going to be a mommy." I told her and I had the intense pleasure of watching her features change, from the sexual passion we'd shared to something else, deeply personal and filled with emotion.

"A mommy." She sighed and we kissed again.

It was getting late and it was only with reluctance that we dressed slowly. Charles had returned, without Lisa.

"Well, we had to find some way to keep Paul and Jack busy." He grinned. "They're in the bedroom with her."

"The bedroom?" I asked Angela and she laughed, pulling up her skirt.

"You let them take her to the bedroom?" Charli shook her head with a giggle. "She'll eat them alive. You should have found someplace else."

"It's the Safe Room, no BDSM allowed in there." Angela grinned at me. "Just sex. It doesn't get used as much as you might think."

"I didn't let them do anything, it was her idea." Charles told Charli with a laugh. "But the other rooms are being used. Anyway, looks like you girls sorted everything out." He smiled at us and Angela nodded.

"Yes we did, thank you, Sir." Angela gave him a happy look.

"Anytime, but I don't think your husbands are gonna be of much use for a couple days. Lisa can be a little..." Charles looked to his wife for help. "What's the word?"

"Insatiable." Charli laughed.

We left the room together, Charles and Charli to retrieve their pet, Angela and I to save our husbands from her reputed appetite. We'd be going to Angela and Paul's house and I knew I'd tell the two men once we got there that the baby in my tummy was Paul's. And while they decided what to do about that, Angela would tell them that she and her husband were going to adopt it. Whatever issues remained after that would be their problem, not ours. Angela and I had already decided that, and after what we'd gone through that evening, wrestling with our guilt and fear, dealing with Jack and Paul was going to be easy.

For my part, it would be a lie to say I felt no reluctance at giving up my baby, but I was comforted by the fact that it was the correct thing to do. It would reconcile me with my husband, but more importantly it would give Angela back a portion of her life that she'd lost as little more than a child. I'd suffered for seven months, never knowing where that path would end, but only hoping for my own redemption in the eyes of my husband. But now I'd found so much more than that, and once my husband understood what had happened and how, and perhaps even the miracle of why, I knew I'd regain his love and respect.

And I was determined never to lose it again.

The bedroom really was just a bedroom. A large one to be sure and nicely furnished, but in essence like any master bedroom you could imagine. Except that I didn't usually imagine my husband fucking a Girl Scout in my bedroom at home.

The room was what they called the 'Safe Room' or the 'Haven' sometimes, but usually just the bedroom, and it was the one room inside the club where Master/slave rules were waived completely. There were no scenes allowed, not even by mutual consent. It was most often used by couples or Unions as they were called, to resolve any problems that might have arisen from misunderstanding or disagreement. It was a meeting place of equals in a club that otherwise recognized equality on purely an abstract level. It said as much for the club's selection process as the quality of its membership that the room was only rarely required for its original intent.

Jack was on his back with Lisa straddling his hips, my husband's hard penis pushed deeply inside the girl's pussy. He was naked completely, and flushed with the excited effort of fucking her and I felt a momentary stab of jealousy. It had been a very long time since he'd taken me that way and I thought I could feel the emptiness between my thighs.

Lisa was still dressed, although looking rather disheveled as her blouse hung open and loose, her skirt bunched around her waist, and her knee high socks askew around her ankles. She was noisy, groaning and urging the men on. Paul, was behind her, pushing his large cock into Lisa's ass, giving the girl a double penetration that I'd only heard about really, and never imagined I'd actually witness.

The girl was sandwiched between the two handsome men, kissing my husband occasionally, but mostly just tilting her youthful pretty face towards the mirrored ceiling and crying out. I didn't even want to think about trying to take Paul's cock in my ass, my husband was a good size for it, but Paul...I gave a small shudder and watched with rapt attention. Lisa was plainly enjoying it, and even trying to push herself back on the two men as she was stretched to the limit I was sure.

We were all in the bedroom, Angela and I, with Charli and Charles, watching our husbands and pet. They knew we were there, of course and all three of the people on the bed had looked at us, however briefly and offered smiles and grunted gasping words of greeting. My husband especially was watching me, pressing into my namesake with his cock, fucking her while he watched me. Another punishment, perhaps, or was he thinking of me that way? I liked to imagine he was missing me right then, and wishing it were me instead of that other girl he was fucking. But I couldn't know.

"Do you need a little something, dear?" Charli was whispering to her husband, rubbing the bulge in his trousers.

I'd sat down in a plush Queen Ann chair, turning it slightly to get a better view, and Angela had sat down on the carpet between my legs, rubbing my thighs gently. The jealousy had passed, and that was as sure a sign as any that I was changing, or already changed I suppose. My husband was fucking another woman and it made me feel...I don't know, confused, a little. Mostly because I thought I'd be angry or something, but I wasn't. I wasn't ecstatic either, by any means, it was more acceptance really. I even found myself enjoying it because they were so beautiful like that and it was an exciting penetration. This was new for me, once again and like so many other experiences I'd had so quickly.

"Would you mind, Lisa?" Charli was looking down at me, standing next to her husband and they were both smiling. "I think he's wanted you all night."

I blinked at them and I think I even blushed for a moment as the woman's words caught me by surprise. They shouldn't have though, not after everything else. This was casual sex, the very definition of it and I'd entered the place willingly, side-by-side with my husband. Why should I be surprised that Charles wanted me and even more, he and his wife had no reluctance asking me if I'd be willing.

"Go for it." Angela giggled and gave my thigh a little slap.

"Uh, okay." I swallowed, glancing at my husband and thinking he couldn't really object, could he? It was all rather surreal.

I didn't even have to move, Charles just wanted me to suck his cock, that was all and he was tall enough that all I had to do was lean forward a little, not very much at all. Angela moved to the side and Charli was unzipping her husband's pants, pulling his large semi-hard cock free and stroking it in front of my face.

"Go on..." Charli breathed. "...suck him for me..." She was as excited as any of us, I realized, and I felt the heat rising inside me. Having a woman I barely knew feed me her husband's penis was beyond anything life had prepared me for.

I kissed the tip and then parted my lips, allowing Charli to rub her husband's cockhead around my mouth, teasing me with it. Angela's hand had crept between my legs, insisting that I spread them as much as I was able to she could play with my latex covered sex. I felt Charli's right hand on the back of my head, not pushing, just caressing me, holding me in place while I licked and kissed at the penis in front of me.

"Kiss my balls, warm them up for me..." Charles said, and then Charli did give me a little pull, bringing my mouth down to his soft sack while she rubbed the length of his penis over my face.

He wasn't overly large, not like Paul, and his cock looked much the same as my husband's in size and shape. He tasted different however, his skin as I took his balls in my mouth one at a time, washing them modestly and taking my time. He smelled different as well, and not unpleasant at all. It was a sweet smell, vaguely feminine, but he wasn't anything but a real man. All of them were, Charles, Paul, and my husband. They shared that same quality of knowing what they wanted and not being afraid to get it. Charles was simply more subtle than the others, Paul the impetuous and aggressive, and my husband somewhere in the middle I suspected. It was aspect of human nature I'd never appreciated before.

"Mmm...That's good...good girl..." Charles murmured and I glanced up, showing him my eyes as his cock throbbed against my cheek.

"She's so beautiful." Charli agreed. "I love watching her suck your cock." She kissed her husband deeply as I took his cockhead in my mouth finally.

Angela was rubbing me all the while as well, and it was making me feel good. I was moving my ass, just a little, pressing myself to her fingers as she rubbed me through the thin material covering my sex. It was such a tease like that and I'd learned to love and hate the outfit my husband had bought. It allowed pleasure without direct contact or penetration, and it was bringing my lust to a boil.

I moved my mouth up and down Charles' cock, and Charli was my hand, holding him steady and pumping him in time with my lips until I was ready to take all of him. I pushed myself down easily, feeling his swollen member filling me and then pressing for entrance to my throat. I swallowed around him, holding myself open so that the head pushed into the confines of my throat and it was a perfect fit, much as my husband's cock always seemed to be.

"Ohhh...yes....that's it, honey..." Charles pushed out with his hips a little, but he was already as far inside my hungry mouth as he was going to get.

"God, that looks so hot...Hold him there, Lisa..." Charli breathed, pressing against the back of my head, keeping her husband's cock in my throat while I held my breath as long as I could.

"I'm going to cum...Uh fuck..." I was vaguely aware of my husband's voice coming from the bed, but I could see nothing of course. My nose was in Charles' pubic hair, his balls against my chin.

"Not yet...Uhhh please...naaah...not yet..." Lisa was begging loudly, wanting my husband to wait while Paul continued to fuck her ass hard. She wanted them to cum together I think, or maybe she was just really close herself, but it had seemed like she'd been cumming non-stop since before we'd entered the room.

Angela was kissing my thigh, biting me through the rubbery material, and rubbing my cunt hard. I was wet and puffy down there, my sex contracting with little spasms of desire. I rocked my hips and held my tummy, massaging the great round swell of my body as I pulled my mouth slowly off Charles' cock, drinking cool air as spit and precum fell from my lips, falling on my stomach and I spread the wetness with my fingers.

"Almost there...Ugh...yeah...fuck it baby...make me cum..." Paul was grunting now as well, pumping the girl sandwiched between him and my husband. They were all close and it was almost impossible to distinguish their passionate moans of pleasure.

I returned to the penis in front of me, Charli helping me with her hands, working my mouth into an easy rhythm, up and down while my tongue worked the underside of Charles' cock. I sucked him hard, making loud wet noises as the seal of my lips was broken every few seconds. I swallowed the juices filling my mouth quickly. My husband was cumming, he was groaning loudly and Lisa was giving high pitched yelps as she joined him. A moment later Paul told everyone that he was cumming as well, filling the girl's ass with his semen.

The sounds filled my ears, even as the taste and smell and texture of Charles and his wife filled my other senses. I was pressing myself against Angela's fingers, feeling my own orgasm impending. My body burned inside and out, my lungs labored and my baby kicked in protest as I shook with pleasure. I felt Charli's fingers digging in my hair, the knot that I'd pinned up coming loose and undone. She held my head steady and pulled her husband's cock from my lips, stroking him quickly while he moaned encouragement.

He was close, Charles was going to cum and his wife jerked him off over my open mouth. I was lost to anything but that desire to taste him, to feel his hot cum washing over my skin. I was fucking myself against Angela's hand while she bit my thigh almost painfully. I was dimly aware of her own whimpering beneath me and I understood that she'd been rubbing her own sex in time with mine, bringing us both to climax together.

"Ugh...here...it...cums!" Charles' groaned, arching his back slightly as Charli's hand moved quickly up and down his glistening wet shaft. She was breathing hard and gave a sudden gasp of delight when her husband's cock seemed to contract for just a split second and then expand in the woman's hand. Heavy spurts of milky semen flew from the tip, three or four jets in rapid succession laying thin white lines of sperm across my cheeks and nose and mouth, all the way to forehead. Some went in my eye with a slight burning sensation, but barely noticed as Charli brought my mouth to her husband's cock once more.

I was cumming, even as I took Charles' ejaculating penis in my mouth, sucking and tasting his cum as it filled my mouth. I was shuddering and moaning, clutching my tummy as Angela brought my charged clit to screaming life. It was all too sensitive suddenly, as if struck by lightning and I jerked my body like I might get away, but that was a myth. I was lost in it completely, nursing on the cock in my mouth instinctively while my senses were overwhelmed with the pure physical joy of my orgasm.

Angela too was cumming I think, and perhaps even Charli, who was kissing her husband even as she milked his penis for every drop of sperm. It was all wildly wicked and delicious and I'd swallowed some of Charles' sperm, but I'd had sense enough to save some as well, and as I was coming down from that glorious high Angela had given me, she was there, embracing me and accepting my spermy kiss.

"That was good." Charles said in his understated fashion. "Really good."

"I could tell." Charli giggled and they stood there watching as Angela licked my face clean.

"Three times isn't enough?" I heard my husband's happily teasing voice, but he did sound a little worn out.

"Awww...There's still a little life here!" Lisa was sucking my husband's cock, trying to coax another erection out of him. At the same time she stroked Paul's flaccid cock, glancing at it expectantly. The two men were lying side by side on the bed, making faces and it was sort of cute.