All Comments on 'Restaurant Encounter Ch. 03'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

Well done Bob! And a special thank you for adding the strapon. Which I believe is a first in your stories. To which I say - about time!

The pace and grace of your writing sets it apart from others. Needless to say that this could not possibly be the end. And that I will be looking forward to what comes next.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Mr Peach

Thanks for your comment. And yes, there is going to be at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry

not my kind of story, I read the first half then skipped to the end, when I saw the title I though it was a meeting at a Restaurant, guess I was wrong

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Sorry

Sorry for your disappointment, I know that not every story is for every reader out there. But that's why I always suggest reading the earlier chapters of the story.

gotranegotraneover 6 years ago
Sub - Catagories, Anyone?

Although you can categorize anything into Oblivion, here's another example of a story that could be BDSM as much as it is Lesbian Sex. With that being said, if this is your cup of tea, then more power to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good read.

I liked this and I’m NOT a fan of the bdsm thing at all, but the couple’s caring approach towards Ruth roped me in...and that face sitting was...holy hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
411 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES