Restaurant Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated a few seconds, and glanced over at Bob. I know that his erection was going to be just as apparent to her as it was to me. She looked back at me, and then screwed up her courage. "How did you know I was going to like going down on another woman like that? I hadn't said anything to you, and I'm not even sure I knew how much I would be into it."

I rolled off of her, and lay down next to her, propping myself up on my right elbow so that I could glance down into her eyes. "It's just a sixth sense, I guess. After you've been with enough women, and Bob and I have been swingers for quite a while and have been with lots of people - including many women for whom I was their first - you just become able to read people and what they may be open to."

"I never force anyone," I continued, "but I love helping women - and men, as well - explore their sexuality and discover new things. I try to move things along slowly, also trying to read if I'm running up against any resistance, but if someone seems comfortable then I'll continue to push their boundaries to help them explore things they may have only fantasized about in their darkest moments alone."

Ruth seemed to ponder this for a few seconds, staring into my eyes. "Well that's quite a skill you have there, because if you had asked me two hours ago if I would be doing that with another woman, I would have looked at you like your crazy."

I laughed. "Yes, dear, I'm sure you would have reacted that way. But as we talked, there just seemed something inside of you that spoke to your willingness to explore your deepest desires, and I knew that Bob and I could be the ones to help you do that."

"Thank you, Mistress." Glancing up above her head, she said with a smile, "I'd hug you, but that's a little difficult right now."

I leaned down and threw my arms around her neck. "Here sweetie, let me help you." As I kissed the side of her neck, I could feel her melting into my arms. After squeezing her a few times, I sat back up.

"Thirsty?" I asked.

"Yes!" she replied enthusiastically. "I hadn't realized just how thirsty I was until you asked." I sat her up one more time, reached for her glass and again brought it to her lips. She drank quite a bit of the wine.

I put the glass back on the night stand as I heard her say in an inquiring tone, "Mistress?"

"Yes, pet, what is it?"

"I really have to pee!"

I laughed again. "I imagine you do! Hold on, let me help you." I reached up and undid the cuff on her left wrist, and leaned over her body and did the same with the other wrist. She pulled her arms down and shook them out a little bit. I reached behind her head and lifted the mask off of her face. She blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to the light in the room, as dim as it was.

"Sore?" I asked.

"Yes, just a bit, but in a good way," she affirmed, smiling at me.

"Okay, let's go then." I rolled off of the bed, and reached out a hand for her. She looked at me quizzically. I extended it to her one more time. "Let's go," I said, a little more emphatically.

"I don't need any help," she responded.

I leaned down and slapped the slide of her left breast hard.

"Ow!" she exclaimed, and then catching herself, added, "Mistress."

"That's better," I replied, "glad to hear you remembered I'm still your Mistress." I reached out my hand once again, and this time she grabbed it without hesitation, and I helped pull her up and off the bed. I continued holding her hand while we walked toward the bathroom. As we walked around the bed and behind Bob, still sitting in his chair, I saw him swivel his head to follow us. But he knew enough to stay right where he was.

Ruth and I walked into the bathroom, and I flicked on the light switch by the door. The bright light caused her to quickly raise her other hand and shield her yes, until she could adjust to the light. I let go of her other hand as she approached the toilet and turned to sit on it. As she sat, she glanced up at me with a quizzical look on her face.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Um, can I have a little privacy, Mistress?" she asked.

"Um no, pet, you may not," I replied, a smirk on my face. "You said you had to pee, so go ahead."

She quickly sized up the situation, and realized she shouldn't question it any further. The sizable bathroom had a small vanity table in it, with a mirror with lights around it, and a small chair. I walked over, grabbed the chair, and put it down right in front of Ruth. I plopped down, now seated no more than six inches in front of her. She had her legs together, in a somewhat of a show of modesty, which I thought of as quite charming given everything we had been through in the last hour or so. I reached my feet out, put them between her calves, and pushed her legs apart, exposing her pussy to me. She was still soaked there, almost so much so that I thought it would start dripping into the toilet even before she began peeing. "Go ahead," I said, in a stern enough voice that she would get the message that I was still in control. "We don't have all day. I don't want to punish you for delaying things any further."

"Delaying things. . . ." she started to reply, but then stopped herself, realizing she should just keep her mouth shut. She looked downward at her crotch, as if trying to will herself to begin peeing. It took a little while, but finally, the stream started, splashing down lightly in the toilet. It quickly gained in intensity, and after about 20 seconds or so, it began to whither and then slowed to a dribble. She began to reach over to take some toilet paper, but before she could, I reached out and grabbed her wrist. As I did, I could see the red of the cuff mark on it.

She began to object, but once gain caught herself. "You don't need that," I said, "I don't want you wiping off your wet pussy, I want to keep it that way for what's next."

Her eyes got wide as she looked at me, but she withdrew her hand and as she did, I released my grip on her wrist. I stood up, and she did the same, giving a little wiggle over the toilet to try to release any last drops of her pee. I took her by the hand once again, and walked her back to the bed, turning the light out in the bathroom as we exited it. As I passed Bob, I could see that his erection had shriveled up, his penis returning to its natural state.

"Lie down again, as you were before," I commanded. She looked at me, hesitating for just a second, but then complied, lying back in the same position on the bed. Without being told, she submissively raised her two wrists, extending them toward the restraints still attached to the headboard.

"Good girl," I smiled at her, as I reattached first the left wrist and the right. I then found the blindfold, and affixed it on her head.

I swiveled and opened the drawer of the night stand where Bob had stashed our toys when we first arrived. I rummaged about a bit, eventually finding what I was looking for. I took them out of the drawer and closed it.

I took her left ankle in my hand, and attached one of the cuffs I had taken out of the drawer. They were similar to the two on her wrists, except that each of these were single cuffs with a clasp on each, rather than being doubles connected by a chain. I then did the same on her right ankle. Scooting down the bed to kneel between ler legs, I took ahold of first her left ankle, and then the right, and I pushed each up over her head and toward the headboard, almost folding her in half. Even through her blindfold I could see the look of surprise on her face. "Hold that position, don't move," I commanded her.

I grabbed the long chain that I had also taken out of the drawer, and attached one end to the clasp on her left ankle cuff. I then threaded it through one of the vertical posts toward the near edge of the headboard, and once around the top horizontal post in the middle of the headboard (the same one the wrist cuffs had been attached to). I then wrapped the other end of the chain around one of the vertical posts close to the far side of the headboard, and then attached the end to her right ankle cuff

She was now restrained into this position, both her wrists and her ankles no more than a foot from the headboard. Her ankles were spread even wider than her wrists, providing the effect of exposing her pussy very nicely as her legs were spread not quite to their full width. I knew that this vulnerable position was intimidating to some people, so I leaned down and said to her, "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

She hesitated a moment before answering, "I think so, Mistress."

"Okay, you'll be fine," I assured her. "You remember your safe word, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I don't want you to be afraid to use it at any point if you get scared or want me to stop, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"Good." I patted Ruth's ass, which was also very nicely exposed, in a loving and caring way.

As I got up off the bed, I looked at Bob and I could see he was enjoying the view as well. His erection had returned, confirming how much he liked how exposed Ruth was.

I walked over to the closet in our bedroom, opened the door, and pulled out my suitcase. I knew that Bob was watching me. I unzipped the outside compartment, and pulled out what I was looking for. I pushed the suitcase backed into the closet and closed the door. As I walked back to the bed, Bob realized what I had in my hands. His eyes got big, and he was mouthing something to me. I couldn't make out what it was, so I just smiled and winked at him.

When I got back to the side of the bed nearest to Ruth, I took the dildo I had retrieved from my suitcase, and inserted it into the O-ring of the harness. I then stepped one foot into the harness, and then the other, and pulled it up and adjusted the straps snugly around my waist. I turned and faced Bob, the dildo bobbing up and down, and saw the big smile on his face as his penis echoed the movement of my dildo.

As I climbed back onto the bed I grabbed the vibrator we had been using before off of the night stand. I knew that Ruth was unsure what was happening next, but that she was certainly feeling very exposed and vulnerable. I kneeled between her legs, and turned on the vibe to a medium setting. As soon as Ruth recognized the sound, she started to twitch and pull against her restraints.

Not giving her any time to think about it, I immediately applied the vibe to her labia, stroking them up and down. It wasn't long before she started seeping again, new drops beginning to appear over the ones that had just started to begin to dry. After a minute or two, she started moaning, and the pulling against her restraints got even stronger.

I was purposely avoiding her clit, as I wanted to bring her to a boil more slowly. I knew that most, but not all, women required some stimulation to their clitoris in order to orgasm. So I kept the focus on her labia and vagina, in order to avoid moving things along too quickly.

I turned up the speed of the vibe, and started to dart it in and out of her pussy. It was small enough that I knew it wasn't filling her, but the vibration was definitely having the intended effect of increasing her arousal. I continued for only another minute or two, but then withdrew it from her and turned it off, placing it down next to her on the bed.

The stopping of all of this stimulation caused her to moan in frustration even more loudly. I knew what these roller coaster cycles could do to a woman; I had certainly experienced them myself. I was confident that when she finally did achieve her release, it would be one of the strongest orgasms she would have ever experienced in her life.

I knew it was time to bring her to that peak. I grabbed hold of the dildo, and scooting up between her legs, I placed it gently at the outside of her vagina, just gently touching her, letting her get used to it. I knew that as soon as I pushed in with any pressure, she would quickly realize that this wasn't the vibe, as the girth of the dildo was much greater than what she had been just experiencing.

The dildo wasn't very big, no larger than the average man's penis, just 6" in length and no more than 2" in circumference - contrary to what most men may claim of their own! I moved the head of it around her lips, coating it with her own moisture, and then I centered and began to push downward. It was only a few seconds, and no more than an inch into her, before she realized I had something other than the vibe in hand. She tensed up, and I could feel her trying to bring her legs together to repel the intruder. But the restraints held, and she was unable to bring her legs together to stop me.

I suddenly realized that her resistance may have been because she thought it was Bob who was pushing against her. I stopped pushing, held my position, and leaned forward to reassure her with my voice. "It's okay, my pet, just relax, I'm not going to hurt you." I gave her a few seconds to process my words, and if she chose, to respond with her safe word. But she just nodded her head, assenting to my continuing what I was doing.

I leaned backward again, and continued to gently push forward, until she had absorbed all of the dildo in her pussy. It was easy going, with little resistance, given how wet she was. I held there, allowing her to get used to it, before I pulled back just an inch or two, and then pushed forward again, grounding the O-ring against her labia. I repeated this about three times, letting her adjust to this new sensation, until I increased the intensity by pulling out almost the full length of the intruder, and more forcefully pushing back in again.

As I began to fuck her with the full length of the strap-on, I inched my knees just a little bit forward and rotated my body up toward the headboard, so that when I grounded myself into her I would be making contact with her clit. The first time I did this, I pushed all the way into her with a jerk upward of my hips at the end. This achieved the expected result - it was as if a jolt of electricity went through her body as her clit was pulled up and forward. I pulled back again, hesitated a few seconds, and then once more pushed the full length into her with the upward jerk of my hips at the end.

Between her restrained legs I could see beads of sweat breaking out on her chest, and she began to gasp in full breaths of air, as if her lungs could not get enough oxygen. Her nipples were as erect as they had been all evening, poking up from her small breasts. I began to pick up the pace, pulling out, hesitating a second, and then pushing in forcefully with the jerk upward at the end to stimulate her clit.

Her moaning began to get louder and more frequent, and I could tell she was getting close. I continued my thrusts until I heard her say, "Oh Mistress, I'm going to cum."

"Yes, my pet," I replied, giving her the permission I knew she was seeking, "cum for your Mistress."

With the next thrust, I pushed in deeper than I had on all the others, and grounded my crotch in a circular motion against hers. She cried out, "Argggghhhhh, oh godddddd," and her body began to shake. Both her ankles and wrists were pulling hard against the restraints, and she thrashed back and forth as the orgasm wracked her body, from her head to her toes. She continued to moan and speak unintelligible words, and again, I quickly wondered if the guests in the adjoining room could hear us.

I held myself in her until I felt the quaking begin to ease off, and then I gently eased the dildo out of her soaking pussy and sat back on my haunches. As I looked down, I saw a huge puddle on the sheets between her legs, and I realized that she must have squirted as the puddle was much larger than could have been created alone by the juices dripping out of her. I rolled over on to my side, and scooted upward to be next to her on the bed. I reached up, and released the restraints on her ankles first, her legs dropping back down to the bed one at a time with a thud. I then released the wrist restraints, and she dropped her hands down by her side. I reached over, putting my right hand underneath her neck, and still wearing my harness and dildo, I eased her onto her side, placing her head onto my chest.

As she quietly sobbed into my breasts, her body shaking, I softly rubbed the back of her neck. "That's a good girl, you did great, my love, I'm really proud of you." I continued to comfort her, and after a minute or so, the tears began to dry up. Still with her cheek attached to my breast, I heard her say to me in a quiet voice, "Thank you, Mistress."

12