Restitution Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...She was pretty. Black. Heavyset with big eyes. She had a tiny diamond stud in her nose and rings on her toes. Very short hair. Strong I guess..." Carl answered nervously.

Kelly's eyes flicked back to the card and she silently contemplated that for a few moments. She set the cards on the small table next to her chair. "Come here to me," she commanded.

Carl shuffled before her and Kelly's hands spun him around so his tender, firm butt faced her. She let her palm softly roam over it and then gave it a sharp slap. Carl yelped. Kelly watched the red handprint form on his pearly white flesh and it made her pussy tingle.

"Get down on your knees," Kelly directed. Carl readily complied. "Hand me that collar." Carl picked up the inch wide collar with its steel buckle and ring. He held it back over his shoulder and Kelly took it from him. She sat forward in her chair and placed her silky legs on each side of Carl's kneeling frame. Her heavy breasts brushed the back of his head and her still damp hair cascaded over his shoulder. She wrapped the collar around his neck and cinched it closed. Carl swallowed hard and his heart thundered in his chest.

Kelly laced her fingers into his hair and pulled his head back. She hooked her thumb in the ring at the front and tugged slightly. She growled in satisfaction. She then placed each of the wide leather cuffs on his wrists. Like the collar, these too had steel rings and they came with a steel clasp that could be used to bind them together like traditional handcuffs. But Kelly left the clasp unused.

"Turn around," Kelly instructed in a sultry voice. Carl awkwardly shuffled around on his knees in the tight space. Kelly lovingly stroked his flushed cheek and softly kissed his forehead. Their eyes locked. They had never loved one another with more intensity than they did right in this instant. Kelly pulled his face down into her panty-clad crotch. Carl drew a deep breath and Kelly's eyes fluttered. She held him firmly against her and her mind recalled a t-shirt she'd somewhere. It read, "I have the pussy. I make the rules." She groaned in her embrace of her power.

Without thought, she wrapped both hands around Carl's head and smashed his face into her. Carl fought for breath but it only excited Kelly more and her head fell back as she lost herself in this new exquisite role she'd discovered.

She cast her head forward and watched her husband struggle against her grip but she held him firm. "That's it baby. Smell my pussy. Smell my sweet, sweet pussy. It's what you want. It's what you need," Kelly growled through clenched teeth. Alas she freed his head and Carl sucked in a deep breath. Kelly had even surprised herself with her sudden aggression. She didn't let it show though and ordered Carl to go wash the silicone cocks and fetch some towels.

Carl returned and Kelly spread one of the towels over the very end of the table. She instructed Carl to sit down on it and then lay back. She pulled him toward her a bit so his ass as at the very edge. His knees were bent and his feet planted on each side of the table. Kelly reached behind her chair and pulled out two of Carl's neckties that she'd retrieved while he was away.

She stood beside him and lightly brushed the ends of the ties over Carl's belly. His eyes widened and his flesh puckered into tiny bumps. She tickled his now plump but still soft cock with them and Carl felt himself swell. That seemed to please Kelly. She squatted down and tied each of the leather wrist cuffs to the legs of the table. She tested the tethers to ensure they were tight. This was no half-assed, married couple play, she wanted Carl securely bound.

Then, taking a cue from what she'd seen on the internet, Kelly pulled out a box of kitchen plastic wrap. She straddled Carl's hips and slowly began wrapping his torso to the table. It was remarkable how secure the plastic was. Kelly left it just loose enough to not restrict his breathing but plenty tight enough that he couldn't move. Now only his head and legs were free.

Kelly rose and stood beside her bound husband. His cock stood up hard and the very tip was shiny. "Oh look, you're little cock is already hard." Kelly's sharp nails dragged slowly along his shaft. "I haven't even done anything to you yet but you're all hard and drippy." She let the pad of her finger drag through his wet slit and then slipped it seductively into his mouth. She brought her face close to his and watched her husband suck at her cum-covered finger. "You like that don't you? You like the taste of cum." She whispered.

Carl's eyes closed and his head jerked slightly in acknowledgment.

She tossed her head, "Right over there...A little while ago...You were licking another man's cum off my pussy." Carl held her finger in his mouth but the flicker in his eyes told Kelly how much enjoyed hearing speak those words.

Kelly reached down and ran her saliva-coated finger around his swollen head, teasing him. She gently bit his lower lip and her heartbeat quickened at Carl's pants into her mouth. It excited her, the control, the power, his fear and enjoyment. She squeezed his cock and milked out another drop of precum. She brought her finger to her husband's eyes but this time she sucked it into her own mouth.

"You're a naughty boy Carl. A very, very naughty boy," She nearly whispered. Carl's head nodded. "And now you're all bound to the table and I'm free to do whatever I want." She ran her slick finger over his face, her own just a fraction away as she hovered so close to him. Their eyes were locked, her hand snaked down his belly and her fingers gently played with his cock and balls. It was soft and pleasing. She kissed his cheeks and his forehead and slowly teased his now raging erection.

"Maybe..." she whispered into his ear, "Maybe I should just leave you here." Carl whimpered and shook his head. "Maybe I should just go find someone else to fuck while you're stuck here, wondering what I'm off doing." Kelly teased him with her words and her hand. Carl's eyes smashed shut but his cock pulsed.

"Hummm...," Kelly contemplated the notion, teasing her husband. "No. Not today. Not when I have my naughty little boy so helpless." She let her lips brush over Carl's, "Do you want to please me boy,' Kelly whispered into his mouth.

"Yes," Carl whispered back.

Kelly smiled, "Of course you do." Kelly straightened and straddled her husband's head. His eyes locked on her smooth pussy just inches from his face. Kelly's middle finger ran teasingly between her folds and then she spread herself open. She bent her knees and lowered her moistening sex to Carl's face. "Kiss it," she directed softly.

Carl's lips pursed and gently kissed her right in the center of her pussy. Kelly purred. Carl's tongue flicked out and Kelly smacked his head. He jerked. "I said kiss it!"

Carl cleared his throat and resumed his gentle kissing on his wife's core. Kelly allowed herself to enjoy his pleasurable worship for a few moments but she was hopelessly consumed by the thrill of teasing her husband, of controlling him and so soon she straightened. Carl whimpered when her sweet sex left his face. She liked that. She slowly stepped backward with her feet on either side of the narrow coffee table. When she was hovering over Carl's raging hard dick she stopped.

Their eyes were locked as again she lowered her sex to him only this time it met his own. Carl's eyes flickered at the feel of her damp lips touching his hardness. Kelly rubbed herself up and down his length and Carl tried in vain to buck his hips, a desperate attempt to enter her. Kelly laughed at his feeble attempt. She teased him like this over and over, snickering each time he tried and failed to get inside of her. Then Carl froze and clenched his eyes shut and began breathing slowly.

"Oh poor baby," Kelly teased, "are you gonna' cum?" Carl panted and struggled to gain control over his twitching member. "So soon? How can you possibly hope to fuck me when you're ready cum from my pussy just touching you?"

Carl was thankful that he'd caught the sensation just in time and the urge slowly subsided. But his cock pulsed and leaked and he knew he wouldn't be able to power through it again. Kelly had expertly pulled herself away from him just enough to allow him to regain control. She put her hands on his chest, her thick black mane cascaded about her lust-ridden face.

"Do you want me to fuck you boy," Kelly asked in a sexy voice as she again allowed her now wet sex to touch his cock.

Carl's head jerked, "Yes!"

"Beg me," Kelly purred.

"Please! Please baby! Please fuck me!" Carl enthusiastically replied.

Kelly's lip curled into a devilish smile, "Ok," she said in a bright sing-song voice and then quickly leapt off of him. Carl grit his teeth and his hips wriggled and his cock throbbed all in utter frustration. For a brief moment he'd actually thought she might plunge down onto him.

"Since you begged so nicely, I'll fuck you," Kelly declared and moved back by her chair. Carl struggled to pull his head up enough to see what she was doing but he really didn't need to see to know. His mind whirled in both fear and excitement when he saw Kelly affix the dildo to the harness. He watched her plump delicious ass as she wrapped the strap around her and up between her legs. She adjusted and cinched and adjusted some more until she was satisfied she had a good tight fit.

Carl's heart hammered in his bound chest when she turned about and her silicone cock bounced between her sexy thighs. She made her steps back to his head slow and seductive. Carl's eyes were riveted on her crotch. She stopped beside his head. Carl tried to wet his dry lips but it was no use.

Kelly gripped her new cock and felt a shock of power surge through her body. She loved the feeling. She softly stroked it and let her fingers feel about the sculpted head. She purred. Her other hand reached out and pulled Carl's head up by his hair. Kelly rubbed her new cock over his lips. She slapped it on his face and giggled.

"Lick it," she ordered. Carl's tongue snaked out and licked about the shaft and head. Kelly was electrified by the sight. "Suck it," she growled in a throaty voice. Carl's mouth opened and pulled the head of the lifelike phallus into his mouth. He slowly began to bob his head on it. "My husband...The cocksucker!" Kelly smiled in delight. Carl's eyes closed but he didn't stop.

Kelly pulled the now glistening shaft from his mouth and again slapped it on his face. She rubbed the saliva-coated cock over his eyes and cheeks and drew a deep breath of satisfaction.

She stepped back to the end of the table and snatched up the bottle of lube. She squeezed a generous amount into the palm of her hand and slathered her new cock with it. Then she held it high above Carl's groin, his eyes locked on her, his breathing rapid and short. Kelly squeezed the clear liquid all over his cock and balls and watched it drip between his cheeks. She rubbed her fingers between his ass and Carl spread his feet apart. His eyes fluttered when she touched his nether hole. He readied himself for her to enter him but she did not.

"Pull your legs back," Kelly snarled.

Carl lifted his feet and spread his knees wide in the air. With one hand Kelly pushed behind one of his knees, further exposing him to her. With the other she gripped the base of her slick cock and pointed it right at Carl's virgin hole. His breath caught in his chest when he felt the tip at his sensitive tight ring. There was no prepping him, no using her fingers to relax him, there would only be penetration. Kelly watched the head pop past the tight muscle and disappear inside of him. Her own heart quickened at the sight.

Carl gasped and his legs began to straighten reflexively at the somewhat painful intrusion. But Kelly simply shoved his leg back hard and pushed in deeper. "Go ahead, fight it!" She snapped. "But I'm gonna fuck your bitch ass!" Kelly even surprised herself at her sudden aggressiveness. She pulled back slightly and then plunged into her husband's ass until her fake balls pressed against his body.

Carl whimpered and his arms strained against his restraints. Kelly shoved his other back now and slowly eased her new cock out almost to the tip before sliding it back into him. In and out, slow and steady, was her rhythm as she intently watched her fucking her husband's tight hole. "Oh yeah," Kelly growled, "I'm fucking your ass. Fucking your ass like a bitch." Her pace quickened and soon she was fucking him in earnest.

Carl's head thrashed about and his hips writhed. It was a sensation unlike anything he'd ever experienced. It was a deep, aching gratification mixed with sudden spikes of intense pleasure. It was at once uncomfortable yet wonderful. Carl's cock softened but leaked profusely and as he settled into the new sensations his eyes fluttered shut. Kelly pounded him and Carl was quite literally transported into another state, physically and emotionally.

Kelly pushed full into him and herself there, her eyes on her husband's face as she held his legs. "Look at you," she started, "letting your wife fuck you in the ass just like a girly bitch." Carl's eyes squeezed shut. "On your back with your legs spread out like a whore." Kelly slowly pumped back then sank back in. "And you can't deny you like it. You're fucking me back and your little cock is dipping all over your belly." Again she pulled back and then stuffed her silicone cock back into him. "You like it don't you? You like my cock in your ass don't you?"

Carl swallowed hard, "Y...yes..." he replied meekly.

"I can't hear you," Kelly snarled with sharp pump of her fake cock.

Carl gasped, "Yes. Yes I like your cock in my ass," he responded.

"Damn right you do. What would all your friends say if they could see you now? Huh? Their manly little buddy on his back letting his wife fuck his ass?" Kelly watched her words sink into her husband. Carl shook his head, unable to even fathom the notion. Kelly giggled and slowly resumed fucking him. "Oh but you're a naughty, naughty little boy. Now you're going to be in the gym showers checking out their cocks. Stealing glances at them and wondering what they'd taste like in your mouth. Wondering what they're big cocks would feel like in your ass."

Carl almost cried as he knew it was true.

Kelly pulled her shiny cock out of her husband's ass and she growled delightfully at the sight of his now gaping hole. The experience had ignited a fire within her and she needed relief. She stood and let go of Carl's legs. His feet dropped to the floor and his knees wriggled together as he bathed in the blissful sensations rolling out of his belly.

Kelly freed herself from the harness and tossed it aside. She flipped her leg over her husband's head so that she faced his feet. Without warning she dropped her ass right on to his face and ground her hips. Carl's nose was smashed against her asshole and his mouth crushed against her tingling pussy. He couldn't breathe and it only excited her more but when he began to panic she raised up. She could feel the cool air flow across her wetness as Carl sucked in a much needed breath.

Her hand reached out and rubbed his slick balls and then she gripped them tight. She watched them bulge and instantly turn deep red in her iron grip. She slipped her hips forward slightly, "Lick my ass," Kelly ordered while she stretched Carl's scrotum to its maximum. His tongue eagerly flicked out began to caress her sensitive ring. "These are my balls now," she declared matter-of-factly.

She freed them and plucked up his penis. In a few strokes he was rock solid again. Kelly toyed with his cock and relished in his pleasuring her nether hole for a few moments but the desire within her was reaching a boil. She rolled her hips and ground her slick lips on Carl's mouth. He instinctively began tonguing her sex and Kelly's eyes fluttered.

She felt Carl's cock pulse in her hand and knew he was close. She yanked her hand away and slapped his rigid member against his belly. Carl whimpered against her pussy and it only fueled her. He sucked her clit into his warm wet mouth and Kelly's hips began to rock and grind as her orgasm slowly built. Again she slapped his cock, this time harder and Carl's whole body tensed. Her lips parted. She stoked him a couple times and then smacked his hard cock. Carl's feet jerked from the floor and Kelly felt his stifled cry against her hungry cunt. It sent her over the top.

She gripped Carl's hardness in her hand and her sharp nails dug into his sensitive flesh. He squirmed and squealed but Kelly simply smashed herself down onto his face. Her orgasm exploded out of her crotch in shards of white-hot pleasure. She cried out and without even thinking she began vigorously stroking Carl's cock with her nails buried into it. The more he squirmed, the harder she came.

She freed his throbbing member and began slapping it. Carl thrashed and lapped at her convulsing pussy. Kelly slapped it hard and fast and in no time Carl began spurting his seed. Kelly stopped touching him when the first shot burst out. Her lips snarled at the sight. His cock twitched and another stream of cum shot from the head. Carl was writhing wildly, desperate for her to touch him again. The pleasure had been so close to amazing but then immediately drained away with her retreating hand.

Just as a long thick pulse of cum gushed out of his head and drizzled down the side of his pulsing cock, Kelly suddenly grabbed his shaft and stroked him furiously. Carl thrashed about at the unbearable intensity on his now ultrasensitive cockhead. It thrilled Kelly. She had total and complete control over him. She smashed her pussy back down on his mouth and came again to his whimpering against her. Kelly jerked her hand off his cock and planted it against his belly as she was rocked with a powerful orgasm.

At last her arms shook and she panted wildly. Her legs trembled as she slowly rose off her husband's glistening face. She'd cum so many times this day. She was completely spent, physically and emotionally. She more or less fell over onto the couch and stretched out.

12