All Comments on 'Restored'

by MichaelT65

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AmbisinisterAmbisinisteralmost 7 years ago
Good bones in this story

You have an excellent story foundation here. Could definitely benefit from having a good editor to help with grammar, story flow, etc.

KEEP ON WRITING!!!!!

burningloveburninglovealmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable Read

I enjoyed reading 'Restored'. Nice title. Only difficulty was your spelling - detracting from the flow - scratching my head wondering what word should it be.

Still gave it 5*****.

I'm going to read your other stories as well

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
AFTER BEING RESTORED

a new task will build another pair of lovers. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, but...

Great story line with good character development. If that was all there was to it, I would give this story five stars right away. Your grammar and spelling really, really detract. I hope you work to improve or find a good editor. Your talent would be a shame to waste.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 5 years ago
Enjoyable read

Good story with good, likable characters. Please get an editor to help lean up the grammatical errors and smooth out the rougher parts.

Overall, a quite enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ended poorly

Steve still has the criminal charges against him. Steve should have taken Sarah to the police to change her testimony in order to clear him of the charges. Steve was innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This author does a great job of immersing the reader.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

So many grammatical errors, plot errors and character inconsistencies it’s laughable, it’s an old saw about writing what you know, the author clearly wants think he knows about cars and makes the restoration of the MG & the Vantage central to the theme, but almost every detail he’s written is wrong, which for anyone with a grain of motor vehicle knowledge devalues the core of the story.

For the record I’ve had two MG’s over the years and have been a member of the Owners Club, so not blowing hot air.

3⭐️ Good idea and original, but get a Beta reader that knows both the area you situate a story in, and is up on the tech details you write about, one error would make me smile, a litany of errors can ruin a story. Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous