All Comments on 'Resurrection'

by zef4600

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes, he id resurrected

Sex between close relatives is a taboo that I don't normally get into. But this story has just enough love involved to transform that into a story about...well love. The only thing I would like to see is a second chapter that tells what happened after that summer was over. Did Michelle live with him and get into a much closer and more stable relationship? Did Natalie join in on her winter break from school or did a stronger relationship between Michelle and William put a damper on that? Little details like that make a good story, a great story...if they are answered.

teh568teh568over 14 years ago
Yes, he is resurrected

Sex between close relatives is a taboo that I don't normally get into. But this story has just enough love involved to transform that into a story about...well love. The only thing I would like to see is a second chapter that tells what happened after that summer was over. Did Michelle live with him and get into a much closer and more stable relationship? Did Natalie join in on her winter break from school or did a stronger relationship between Michelle and William put a damper on that? Little details like that make a good story, a great story...if they are answered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where's Bailey?

I hope Part 2 will include Bailey in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Vasectormy...

reduces a male's output to just the pre-come! Be aware! I know, I had one. Otherwise, a story I loved. Sex is always better when there is love involved - my opinion - and you had plenty of that. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved this story

This is probably the best love/sex story I have read on here. I thoroughly enjoyed the relationship between the father and daughter, but then the added relationship of the daughter's friend with both of them really added a lot to the story. I would like to see Michelle move in with William and bring Bailey in for both of them and then on winter break, all four in bed together.

klaxxklaxxover 14 years ago
It was ok.

Your writing was very hot and emotionally descriptive, and pacing was good. Plot was good, too, but there were some holes. Character development was good for a short story.<br><br>There were two story elements I really didn't appreciate, however: the gutter talk, and the crappy ending. Yeah, I know many will think it touching and romantic. To me, though, romantic is <i>staying together</i>, especially in an incestuous relationship. What's the point of overcoming the taboos and risking everything ... for a fling?<br><br>And that brings up a plot hole. If Natalie knew Michelle was going to seduce her dad, why was SHE seducing him so that he wouldn't be alone? I think Nat was doing a bit o' fibbing there. And exactly what was the deal with Natalie and her boyfriend up in her room during the party? Was that a set-up (unbeknownst to her boyfriend) to both dump him and to soften up her dad for the seduction? 'Twas awfully convenient if it was a coincidence.<br><br>The story would have been much improved if it had stopped at Bailey's entrance, saying "Now can we go shopping?"

hongluobohongluoboover 14 years ago
Great Story

Wow, you have some very good constructive criticism here, nevertheless, I thought the character development was great, the scenario believable and the romance very sweet and loving. And to pull that off in 4 pages... well done!! oh yeah, the sex was wonderfully hot too... keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb!

One of the best stories I've read in years on this site, in any category. Great buildup and fantastic dialogue! Hope you continue this one.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Sweet, yet hot!

A REALLY close family. I'm glad the father knows how much he is really loved. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The friends killed it for me...

I loved this up until her friend came in after the first encounter. Actually, it prompted me to quit reading it. Incestuous relationships are that usually derived from love when consentual, and though her friend claimed to have loved him, it pretty much ruined a potentially amazing story for me... Your style, though, is quite wonderful! Just, it seemed more of a man's fantasy later on.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
why did the wife off herself?

i think guilt & depression of may be an affair, could seem plausible & Katharine's aversion to her father holding him responsible could stem from bits of info about her mother she may have stumbled upon secretly after her mom's death(diary/note).

maybe she learnt mom was too guilty to confess so took a cowards way out, but held her dad accountable. thats just my opinion.

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Given the title I was expecting William to be dead and Natalie actually resurrect him with some kind of magic. So, in a sense I'm a little upset but, I loved the story so I'm not. It's my favorite kind of fatherXdaughter story where it's mutual and has a nice build up.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Lost me when Michelle and Natalie got together.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Nice story. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous