Resurrection of Crazy Jane Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Sheila took off, Zoey got a look of inspiration in her eyes. "Which one of you guys is driving?"

****

I needed to figure out a way to tell Zoey to back off.

And if it was going to happen, it had to happen now.

Jon was driving, and I offered to sit in back so Zoey could be in front. That would make Jon happy and it would keep Zoey away from me.

Then, she crawled in back next to me. Jon looked like he was going to fucking kill me. All I could do was shrug with my eyes. I was regretting going in cahoots with Zoey to fuck with Jon's mind earlier. All it did was give her a partner in crime, and that's the last thing this fucking Lizzie Borden needed.

As he got out his cell phone to call his brother and tell him we weren't going to make it, since plans had obviously changed, Zoey was removing all pretense.

She leaned in closely and brought her moist lips to my ear. I nearly moaned at the sensation as a surge of surprise and excitement travelled from my brain stem, down my spine, and resting right in my damn dick.

"I want you to come home with me," she whispered hungrily in my ear, her warm breath tickling and teasing me. "I want you to fuck the shit out of your girlfriend, and I want to listen through the walls ..."

My eyes damn near bugged out of my head, and if I wasn't hard before, this human Viagra certainly made sure I was now. And of course, this little cock hound noticed. Just as I felt my cock flex as it ballooned to its full length, she placed a hand on it and began slowly and quietly stroking me through my pants.

"... And when she moans, I want to pretend I'm the one getting fucked by this huge cock."

I swallowed hard as my heart threatened to beat out of my chest. I was in my default state, half annoyed with her advances and half lusted out of my fucking mind.

Is all of this really happening to me right now? In real life?

"Zoey ... I ..." I began to whisper back to her before she interrupted me.

"... I didn't say I would fuck you. Just that I wanted to pretend. It's just a fantasy. Nothing wrong with a fantasy, right? That doesn't break any rules."

I began to protest. But fuck if the little cock tease didn't have a point. Fantasy isn't cheating, right? It's all just pretend.

And I noticed that she didn't ask me to fantasize about her. She was asking me if she could fantasize. That leaves me completely scot free.

Aside from her hand on my cock right now. But we can deal with that later.

"I like to listen," she kept going, in sensuous moist whispers. "I like to watch," she added, flicking her tongue against my ear lobe. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Don't you like to watch?" she asked me.

Jon was still on the phone while driving, and I was still frozen solid. Without thinking, I whispered, "Yeah, I guess, but ..."

"We should go pick up your girlfriend," Jon loudly announced to us, with an obvious plea in his voice as he hung up his phone. Slowly, Zoey pulled her hand away from my cock.

"Uh, she can't, man," I told him. "She's sick. That's why Zoey was covering her shift tonight."

"Shit!" he exclaimed. "Well, um, I could pick my sister up," Jon reasoned. "You always liked her, right?"

I just shook my head in exasperation. This poor guy was desperate to get me away from Zoey. Even dangling his little sister under me. Desperate!

"Jonathan," Zoey interrupted, still snuggling with me. "Just what are your plans, young man?"

"I was thinking we hang out at The Creek."

****

Jon pulled up at the creek, several miles out of town. The sun was ready to go down on this summer night as the three of us filed out of his car.

Zoey looked at the sunset and raised her hands into the air, looking up to the sky with a big smile like she had just won a race.

"Oh my God, I love it here!" Zoey announced. "It is so beautiful!" She spun around with arms in the sky, like she was giving God a kiss for all this beauty.

Jon and I just stared at her, her sex-kitten body spinning as a silhouette on the backdrop of the sunset and the babbling creek.

If we had a camera, we could have taken a picture and made money off the royalties for the rest of our lives. It was a glorious scene.

She jogged back over to us, her boobs jiggling in her bookstore polo as she came closer. She sidled up to Jon and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks for bringing me here, stud," she told him quietly. He made a face that looked like he just won the lottery. And luckily, it removed the tension he felt from me cock-blocking him.

"So, what's the plan, Jon?" I asked.

He got a devious look in his face and pointed underneath a faraway tree.

There was a mattress sitting there.

I gave him a crooked look. So did Zoey. I thought I saw her eyes adjust as she questioned whether she could beat Jon's ass if he tried to rape her on that mattress.

"We're going to ride the mattress down the river."

*****

The name of it was Lowe Creek. The word "creek", though, is highly disingenuous.

Monsoons the past few years made the creek flow like a river. It flowed fast and truth be told, if you didn't know how to swim, you would drown near the deep parts.

A few years back, Jon tried to ask me to go mattress sailing, but it just sounded unsafe. And besides, why in the fuck would I want to ride a mattress, just me and another dude?

But this time was different. Zoey was with us. Boys had to impress girls.

The situation felt more casual at this point. I wasn't worried about Zoey making any moves on me. And since we got to The Creek, she had been much more friendly to Jon. I was a bit jealous about that, honestly, but it was the best thing for all involved.

We got on this king-size mattress, which looked grungy, with water stains all over it. But I told myself that it was stains from previous mattress sailing adventures, a story that Jon confirmed without me even asking. If a bedbug bites me on my sack while we're on the water, so help me ....

It was surprisingly firm and not very flimsy at all. It supported all of our weight with no problem. Zoey and I were sitting on it while John prepared to push it from the shore into the water.

"I wish I knew we were going to do this," Zoey said. "I would have brought my bikini."

Both Jon and I blushed at this, but the little pervert collected himself quickly.

"If you're wearing a bra, that's pretty much the same thing," he said.

Zoey thought about it for a second. "You know, you're right!"

Quickly, she stripped her shirt off, revealing a black lace bra that pushed her tits up to her chin.

Jon, you're a fucking hero.

We stared like idiots at her. Jon went one step further.

"Boi-oi-oi-oing!" Jon yelled, emulating the state of his boner.

"Is that a promise?" Zoey asked Jon, her eyes lidded in lust. "I might have to hold you to that."

Expectantly, Zoey then looked at me, putting her hands up. "Come on, boys. Your turn! I didn't strip for nothing."

My eyes met hers, having played this game before on moving day. Without a hesitation, I took my shirt off and flung it right at Zoey's face. She giggled, looking at me as she took the shirt off of her face. She looked like she was going to eat me for breakfast.

Jon was frozen. He was a chubby guy, and this wasn't part of his plan.

Zoey got close to him, rubbing her hand down his arm before skipping to his thigh without fanfare. He froze.

"Come on Jonny Magnum," she said. "Don't be shy. Strip down to your underwear too. That way you can show off your best feature that you always brag about." As she finished that sentence, she full on grabbed his package.

This girl feared NOTHING.

Like a virgin on his wedding night, Jon got down to his underwear in two seconds flat.

"Come on, Shakespeare," Zoey said to me. "I want to see your little quill. Lose them."

Little quill!?

Defiant, I stripped off my pants and threw them over her head onto the shore.

As I appeared before her, naked down to my blue and green plaid boxers, Zoey licked her lips at me. "Damn ..." she groaned before looking at Jon. He was shyly covering up his manboobs and his gut, but his briefs were tented.

"Damn," she repeated again, looking at Jon. "Jonny Magnum indeed."

He beamed with pride at her comment, his big cock extending to his hip.

I was half hard too, but it was chilling down the leg of my boxers in the dusky light.

Zoey crawled back onto the mattress, a little closer to me than Jon, as we pushed out into the water.

The Creek was calm. We dared not get too far away, which would make us walk back in our underwear back to Jon's car - a concept all of us forgot in our lust. We glided on the mattress, quiet, like we were on a pedal boat. It was quiet, serene, and honestly, romantic.

If there wasn't another dude here.

Zoey didn't pay much attention to us as she was looking at the beautiful painted sunset and its reflection off the water. If possible, the nature around us was more beautiful than Zoey.

Jon, evidently, didn't agree.

He was staring at her bra-encased chest almost obsessively. He even had his hands on his crotch, rubbing his cock absentmindedly.

I, however, was surprisingly chill. I wasn't poking a hole through my boxers. Seeing Zoey in a bra was awesome, but she wasn't outwardly titillating me, which is when my most epic boners are created. Like her, I was relaxed.

We were all so entranced that none of us noticed the rocks in the middle of The Creek.

The creek entered a faster flow as it bounced past the rocks, which unceremoniously flung us ass-first off the mattress into the Creek.

Luckily, we all could swim, and after the shock of the moment, we all started laughing as we bid farewell to the mattress, carried down to the faster flowing portion of the river.

"Holy shit this water's cold!" I complained as I shivered and tread water, keeping myself from the fast flow on the other side of the rock.

Soaked, Zoey's hair hung over her glasses, dripping, as she smiled widely and laughed. Her cleavage shined under the dusky light, floating upward. If I wasn't in freezing water, that hard-on I supposedly didn't have would quickly reverse course.

I looked around, looking for a way out of this place without being caught half-naked, and I saw a trail peeking out from behind some nearby trees on the side of the river where we parked.

"Guys, let's get on that trail and find our way back," I suggested. Everybody giggling and soaked, we found our way back the 500 yards or so we were from Jon's car.

The whole time, Zoey had her arms encircled in ours, like she was displaying us as her men.

One look at her from both of our viewpoints saw one thing ... well, two things.

Her breasts were just balancing there in her bra like a shelf, her cleavage bouncy and reflective. That combined with the sensation of my thigh hitting my hanging cock with every step, and I started to tent my boxers as we walked. I aggressively willed it to go down, but it was out of my control.

"Those are my boys," Zoey said contentedly. "I think I'm hanging out with the two most well hung men in the county tonight, hm?"

I felt my cheeks blush as I looked to Jon, and lo and behold, his cock was tenting as well.

"It's nice that you let numbnuts over there feel like you were talking to him, too," Jon proudly told Zoey. She giggled and gave me a wink.

"Jonny," she said, "So cocky!"

"Oh please," I groaned, laughing. "Both of you have watched too much porn. So cocky," I mocked.

That comment about killed the buzz and they both got annoyed with me. Whatever. This was starting to get ridiculous. My cock agreed, and finally began to wilt.

We kept walking, and I looked down at myself, my half-inflated cock a homing beacon as I walked alongside my also-hard buddy and a half-naked sex kitten of a woman.

Meanwhile, my girlfriend was at home sick while I was out doing whatever this is? How much of an asshole am I?

I was planning a getaway once we got to the car, formulating my plea to get out of there. But in planning some speech about responsibility, Jon went to his trunk, got out a 6'er of warm beer, and a blanket.

"Let's have beers and watch the rest of the sunset," he informed us. Zoey got thrilled and started jumping up and down.

I had to stop this. I had to get the fuck out of this situation.

"Guys, I really need to ..." I began before I saw Jon tossing a beer at me. Shocked, I steadied myself and caught it before it fell on the ground. Just as I avoided that party foul, Zoey grabbed my hand and pulled me to the blanket, which Jon had begun to spread out on the ground.

Ah fuck. It will be over soon, thankfully.

Right?

Jon smoothed out the blanket as I begrudgingly took a seat, still being pulled along by Zoey. She was looking back at me with an excited, wide grin. I kept looking at her body, topless except for a bra.

She was still wearing her work slacks, which got soaked in the mattress incident, and before she sat down, she looked down at us with a sultry look, peeling her slacks off of her body, revealing a pair of black boy shorts.

"You guys make me feel so sexy," she told us, biting her lip as she sat down between us.

Christ, there's no way in hell this will be over soon.

Mercifully, with beer in hand, she decided to cuddle on Jon's shoulder as she gazed to the setting sun. I felt a bit of jealousy bubble up, but I had to remind myself that this was best. Enjoy it, Jonny.

No sooner that she rested her head on him, she began to speak.

"Think anybody can see us here?" she asked us. "Think we're being watched?"

I felt it was best to ignore her. But Jon cured her fears.

"We're pretty shielded by the trees and brush," he said. "You don't have anything to worry about."

"Who said I was worried?" Zoey said, full of innuendo. "If I saw a sexy girl and two well-hung studs hanging out in their underwear by a river, you bet your ass I'm going to watch."

Both Jon and I giggled nervously. We'd been friends since the 9th grade. And we're nerds. Things like this situation didn't happen to us. No matter how cool either of us tried to play it, we were in over our heads. I just wanted to get out of my head and go home.

"You guys trying to say you don't like to watch? That both of you aren't little pervert voyeurs?" Zoey continued, pushing the envelope. We both stayed quiet, shocked. The looks on our faces, I think, just gave this evil woman fuel.

She craned her neck and looked up at me. I avoided eye contact, mostly for self-preservation purposes. "I know you like to watch," Zoey said to me accusingly. "You told me so."

"I never said ..." I began to shout, scoffing.

"Yes you did," Zoey informed me. "I remember it clear as day."

When she was whispering in my ear on the car ride over here. I remember. I began to stammer. FUCK!

"I bet you like to watch," she continued, "jacking your big cock up in the air, trying to get the girl to notice that instead of the man she's with?"

My eyes popped out of my head. "I never! I mean ... " I stuttered, breath catching in my throat. She just gave me a satisfied giggle.

"What about you, Jon?" she changed focus, laying her head against his shoulder and looking up at him. "If you see somebody fucking in front of you, do you watch?"

"Fuck that," he said defiantly. "I'm joining in. I grab one end of the girl and turn her into a pair of Chinese fingercuffs."

Zoey laughed out loud at that, and I felt the feeling of impending doom. I began to visibly squirm in the approaching dusk.

"Mmmm, I like that," Zoey said provocatively. "So you're telling me you'd rather be watched than watch?" As she said that, I saw her hand move down his thigh and toward his underwear. Shit, what the hell is going on?

"Uh, y ... y ... yeah," Jon sputtered out. "I think so."

"Well," Zoey said in summation, her fingers now dancing along Jon's tented underwear, "I like watching and being watched. I think between the three of us, we make a perfect trio, huh?"

Zoey suddenly flipped her body over, lying on her stomach, moving down Jon's body. She looked up at him. Oh shit, is she really...

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place ...

"Jon ..." she said in her sing-songy voice, rubbing her hands up and down his cock through his underwear. "Has your good friend ever seen your cock down some girl's throat?" She smiled wide and angled her eyes straight at me.

Holy shit. Jon, like me, was fucking speechless. I think I even saw him shaking.

"Well," she giggled, looking back at him. "I think it's about time your friendship entered a whole new phase."

She quickly lifted the waistband of Jon's underwear and fished his long, skinny cock out, sinking her mouth down on it.

What the fuck am I seeing right now?! I felt ill, but my cock was rock hard and I don't think I'd ever been this turned on in my life.

Jon's jaw just hit the ground. He couldn't believe his eyes.

She picked her head up from his cock and smiled at him. "Lay down over there," she told him, angling her eyes over to me as she did so.

Following her lead, he laid on his back, the top of his head pointing to me as his long cock stuck in the air. She wrapped her hand around his shaft, and before she sank her head down on it, she looked straight at me. I felt a chill invade its way up my back. She lowered her lips to my buddy's cock, but was looking straight at me.

My jaw opened wide, and we were all too far gone. One tug on my hard cock that had lifted the leg of my boxers ended up pulling the material back, exposing my fat cock head, poking out the bottom.

Zoey's eyes lidded as my cock head came into view, twitching, and she picked her head off Jon's cock.

"Oh my god, your cock is fucking beautiful," she said to Jon, but looking straight at me. "I want it so bad," she howled as she dove back down on his cock, showing unabashed passion as her face bobbed up and down his length, her left hand jacking his shaft.

I still rubbed my cock through my boxers watching this display, her saliva flowing out all over my friend's dick as she picked her head up, her hair wild. She looked back at me again like a feral animal before shoving her face down again, this time taking him all the way down to the root, gagging as Jon moaned loudly. Quickly, she pulled her face off, giggling proudly at herself for what she just did.

"You're lucky, baby," Zoey said, this time to Jon, looking directly at him. "If your cock was any fatter, I wouldn't have been able to deep throat you." She gave him a few more sucks before talking again. "To be as long as you, but also thick, it would be a rare thing." After saying that, her eyes locked on me, trailing to my tented boxers and my admittedly much fatter dick. "Yes, very rare indeed," she continued, biting her lip before sinking her mouth back on his cock.

From this point forward, she never took her eyes off of me. She was blowing him, but the vibe was that she was doing it to me. It was like a scene from a porno, but the quiet lust of the moment and the lack of inauthentic moaning reminded that this was very real. The fact that her eyes were fucking glued to my crotch was just a ridiculous high.

My resolve was disintegrating - fast.