Resurrection of Crazy Jane Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down to her pussy and began wildly stroking herself inside of her underwear, making the frequency of her sucking diminish as she tried to get herself off. She made her blow job more sloppy, popping and sucking, gagging and squishing. Yet, she still never broke her gaze with me.

I remembered her proclamation of what I would do when I watched, flashing my big dick to distract her from the man she was with. She said it, not me.

She planted that idea in my mind because that was her endgame.

My free hand began to stroke the bottom fringe of my boxers as my cock head helplessly peeked out the bottom whether I liked it or not. I thought about it. I was so far gone, and this was already so so so wrong. What's a little more?

And it's impossible to ignore the crazy sexed up look coming from a woman that was simply my dream girl. Let's be honest. I had absolutely no power.

I finally relented, lowering the leg of my boxers and slowly revealing each inch of my throbbing dick until the fabric met the root.

As soon as my cock fully came into view, pushed up into the air, perpendicular to my body, she finally broke her gaze with me, taking her head off of his cock as she began to cum, moaning in a high-pitched grunt.

"Omifucking gawwwwd!" Zoey wailed, riding her orgasm while jacking Jon.

The scene was enough to make Jon cum, his load running down his shaft as he grunted in satisfaction.

The knowledge that the view of my cock pushed her over the edge was too much to bear, and I began to breathe rhythmic and heavy as my cock erupted in an obscene fountain of cum, my moans prompting Zoey to lift her eyes back to me.

When she saw multiple ropes continuing to surge into the air and land on my chest and legs, she shoved her face down to the root on Jon, groaning on his cock as she soaked up whatever cum that was still coating him, making his eyes roll back in his head. Suddenly, she began to moan loudly again on his long cock, and I think she might have cum for a second time.

The afterglow lasted only a few seconds as reality hit me. We were on a blanket, in public, under the beginning of darkness, all covered in cum. Me and my girlfriend's roommate, having just eye-fucked each other, cumming within feet of each other because of each other.

Everybody as breathing heavily, Zoey revealing a satisfied, open-mouth giggle. Jon was in heaven.

And I was covered in my own treasonous cum.

The guilt overtook me like a sledgehammer to the head.

Beth.

What in the FUCK did I just do to Beth?