Retard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine, it was where most of my clothes had come from to begin with."

"Ok. I guess the first thing is clothes for Sunday."

I hadn't been to church since my parents died, maybe the odd Christmas or Easter when we knew the church would have a free meal but I wasn't sure that counted.

The clothes bank was attached to the church and we started looking through it. I was surprised at the quality of clothes that had been donated. When my brother had gotten clothes for me before from there it was always just whatever was on top and close to my size.

Pastor Kopernick and Mary Jo made a special effort to find something that was both in good shape and reasonably fashionable. When we left I had almost enough for a full week of school.

"Don't worry, I'll help you do wash. You'll be okay."

That afternoon Mary Jo and I were left along while Pastor Kopernick redid his sermon. He said that he was suddenly inspired. Mary Jo asked me to go out for a walk. It was the dead of winter but not really that cold. She put on her coat and I put on the light jacket that I had had.

We walked slowly. For the first time in I don't know how long I didn't feel rushed or hurried. She walked beside me, holding my hand.

"So what was it like?" She asked after we had been walking for almost an hour.

"What was what like?"

"The sex?"

I shrugged. "I didn't want to."

"Did you enjoy it?"

I stopped and looked into her eyes. It felt like forever for me and I knew it was even longer for her. "I didn't want to. I couldn't stop her."

"So you aren't interested in sex?"

"I am, I'm not interested in her."

She took my hand in hers and we walked on. "Did you, you know, in her?"

I couldn't look her in the eyes. We were both looking straight forward. "Yeah."

"She was your first?"

"Yeah. I hope your first is better."

I thought she said something. I wasn't sure but it sounded like she said, "I hope my first is you." What she did say after that was, "Me too."

We didn't say anything as we walked back to the house. We ended up in her bedroom lying on her bed listening to music. I was completely innocent. We were fully clothed, not even close to touching but there was something so compelling about her. The fresh vanilla scent of her hair. Her smooth white skin. I knew I was staring at her but I didn't care. She didn't seem to care either.

That night when I slept I knew she was only separated from me by a thin wall. I imagined her soft breasts in my hands. I thought about when Brandi was riding and how it felt. I wanted to feel Mary Jo like that. I wanted Mary's weight on top of me. I wanted to be holding her breasts. I wondered what her nipples looked like. For the first time in my life I thought about kissing a woman's pussy. I wondered what it would taste like. How it would feel against my tongue. My cock was hardening. I thought about stroking it. I wanted to stroke it. I had never done it before but I knew how good it would feel. I didn't want to do it under the pastor's roof, in the room next to his daughter.

I heard a low moan coming from the next room and I smiled.

The next day was Sunday. Pastor Kopernick had been up late rewriting his sermon. The reader had been handed a new set of readings and stumbled over Genesis. The sermon hit very close to home. It was clearly about my situation. The sermon was about Potiphar and his wife. How she lied about Joseph. What could have happened to him and how he got away with merely being sold into slavery. All about a rape he didn't do.

That was proof to me that Pastor Kopernick knew that I didn't do it. That I would never do it. It was proof that he would trust me alone with his virgin daughter. I was sitting in the front row, right next to Mary Jo, and Mrs Kopernick. I knew everyone was looking at me and that everyone had heard the story. The pastor coming out for me proved to the congregation that I was in fact innocent.

This Sunday was the last day of our winter break. We would be back to school on Monday. I no longer had school books, and therefore didn't have any homework. I spent the rest of the day watching Mary Jo do hers. I lay on the bed looking at her as she sat at her desk working studiously. I was hooked. I loved the look of her long dark hair.

It was almost midnight when she finished and I was asleep. She just crawled into bed with me. We were both fully dressed and the lights were on. I fell asleep with my arm laying across her body. I woke up with the lights off and a blanket over top of us. One of her parents must have come in and covered us.

I thought about sliding my hand up and coping a feel but decided against it. If anything happened between us I wanted it to be something real, something that she wanted as well.

The biggest shock came when I went to school that morning. I was met at the door by the schools resource officer. He was a police officer assigned to the school. He took me to the library where there were two men in suits. One of the men I recognized as the ADA who has been handling my case. The other was introduced as a psychologist.

"It's almost impossible to prove rape against a male. I am not sure there has ever been a successful prosecution of a woman for raping an adult and since it took place on your birthday that makes you eighteen and an adult. We are going to try to get you declared incompetent which will make it easier to get them her to plea bargain out. Do you understand?"

I started to say "Yes" but he cut me off with "Just nod."

I nodded. I knew that what ever this test was that I was going to have to well on it or else my life was never going to be my own. That I would end up in an institution or worse.

"What a retard." The ADA said as he walked out.

The psychologist started a watch and then sat me down and explained slowly and in great detail that I had an hour to complete the test and that my results would be used to judge my intelligence. He said there was no pressure and to take my time.

When he finally allowed me to start I saw that that son of a bitch had taken fifteen minutes of my allotted time. I started to write and I knew that I needed more time. I needed to work faster. I concentrated on more time, as I went. I checked the clock after every question, willing it to slow down. Strangely, it seemed to. The first question took me a precious minute to complete. Questions four and five took a minute total. By the time I was done the clock and the psychologist seemed to be moving at a snails pace. I double checked my answers and then handed over the test with time to spare. He looked at me in shock. He handed me a pass and headed out to class.

I did my usual to get around in the hallway and for the first time I was gaining on someone. I slowed down so I wouldn't over take them and I realized they were running as well. I slowed my run down and eventually I was just walking and keeping pace.

When I got to class the teacher seemed to be talking incredibly slowly. That was the moment I realized what was going on. I had been slow before but now I am running faster than everyone else. I tried to remember what changed everything. I thought about the test and how I willed the clock to slow down and how it did. I willed the clock to speed up and the teacher started to talk faster. Eventually she was talking as quickly as I was used to. I slowed time down again and she was speaking slowly. Eventually I settled on a pace that was comfortable. Something I could keep up with but wasn't boring. It was then that I realized that I had been slowed down, retarded actually and now I was moving at full speed, or whatever speed I wanted. I wondered how much I could slow down time.

I pulled against time as hard as I could and then I heard it click almost. I knew that time was stopped. I looked up at the front and everything was stopped. I could see beads of light stuck in the florescent light tubes above us. I watched for what felt like a minute and they didn't move a bit.

I stood up and walked to the front of the classroom. It was a weird feeling. Things were stuck in place but not. I felt exhilarated. It was so interesting being able to do whatever I wanted with no consequences.

Mrs Bauer, my history teacher was 45 and a bit heavy. She was okay looking but not particularly attractive. I just had to see where I could take this. She had short brown hair and was a little chubby.

I nervously reached out and cupped a breast. I was gentle. I didn't want to hurt her with the difference in time streams. Her breast was soft in my hands. I reached down and pulled her blouse up.

She had a plain white bra covering her breasts. I lifted the bra band and her saggy wrinkled tits fell out. I kissed each nipple and then slid the bra back into place. It wasn't exactly right but it was close. I then lowered her pants. I was fascinated by her pussy. It was shrouded in a muff of white hair.

I took a sniff but couldn't smell anything I ran my fingers over the top of it and felt the hair. I slid my hand in more. It was difficult to reach the way she was standing there. I decided that it was enough for now. I did my best to get her fully dressed. At the last moment I had a bit of inspiration. I pulled her panties down so that were bunched up against the crotch of her pants. I pulled her pants back up and tucking in her blouse.

I gave her ass a light slap and then sat back down in my chair. I did my best to remember how I had been seated and slowly sped time back up.

Mrs Bauer hopped forward and squealed. She snapped around and looked behind her.

So she did feel the slap and I didn't hurt her. That was good to know. I could have a lot of fun with this.

I sped time up to where I was used to it being, with me running a little slowly and finished out class. Mrs Bauer couldn't dismiss the class quickly enough. It was obvious that she was uncomfortable with the way her panties were.

When class ended I was met outside by the resource officer and the DA and the psychologist.

"I don't know what type of shit your pulling but it has got to end." The DA said furiously.

"Ha Ha! The retards busted." Scott called as he saw me being led away. It was then that I realized I could use my talents for revenge as well as fun.

12