All Comments on 'Retard Pt. 03'

by noname5551212

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

so he is no better then brandi since he raped 2 girls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well he is no genius... He is actually a retard... He raped 2 girls.... Wow... And what about when he says to scott something like.."it is not just her" it is that Scott is a greater retard else i can imagine where that conversation would have gone.... Come on you have powers over time be creative... I would say finish the legal stuff and grow up literally grow up using your powers and blame It l on later growth spurt...

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeealmost 9 years ago
This makes less and less sense with each new chapter

How does getting a husband and wife to have sex equate to them being ok with this dumbass seducing their virgin daughter? That definitely makes the top-ten-most-stupid-things-I've-read-on-literotica list, and I've read thousands of stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting...

Nailed a couple skanks, yep he did.

Drew1928Drew1928almost 9 years ago
Curious

So far I think that the plot line is really good... I am really worried though that it will become very unbelievable, and that Brandi and Mary Jo will become friends, and suddenly there are threesomes every scene... My own personal advice, don't pretend that his life is perfect now, and that he has two super hot models to bang at his leisure, have him go to school still, and let him be bullied or get in trouble, something negative. Or have some negative repercussions about what he has been doing, as far as screwing with time to embarrass people and be selfish, you have picked a very difficult path by turning Simon into this sort of character... It is very difficult to sympathize with a protagonist, when you really dislike everything that they do... It isn't impossible, but I really would not recommend attempting it since it can backfire, and lead to a main character that the readers want to see fail. Oh and also Mary Jo really wouldn't be that slutty I think, it is getting a bit out of hand I think, her wanting to sleep with him is cute and all, but then her constantly talking about how she wants him to be her first and all of this other crap... It's cute, but I think she told him she wants him to be her first, before he even showed that he has feelings for her. Whatever though, I still gave it five stars, and plan to read the rest of the chapters when they are posted... And I'm not the author so I really shouldn't pretend to be one.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 9 years ago
Stop the rape

I know it is the usual benefit of time manipulation but it seems to go against character and maybe this time it could be used for pleasure giving, not penetration and rape.

otherwise, I enjoy this story and its concept

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Let it go on!

I think the rape is creative and not as brutal as some stories I've read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great work

Really enjoying this. A proper story,not just fucking. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 4???

Will we see another chapter to this series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it.

It kind of reminds me of a more adult version of "Flowers For Algernon". An old classic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernoname5551212@noname5551212
I love seeing comments and getting PM's. I enjoy writing stories tailored to odd fetishes and stories that explore ideas and the boundaries between what something is or isn't. Please send me ideas for stories that you want to see written and I will do my best to do them just...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Retard Pt. 02 Previous Part
Retard Series Info