All Comments on 'Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 02'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nurse Adams is so sexy

Nurse Adams is SO HOT. She is so fuckable. I love her perfect body with her huge ass and tits with that uniform that is way too tight and the slutty way she looks. She is SO PERFECT. This is a great story and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I agree. Give me more. The old nun as a voyeur is super sexy as well. Maybe the nurse and the nun wirh dildos or a strap on? Watching and filming him through a window?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I’d love to read about a massage and post massage session with Horne old Mrs. Macklin.

MrDonNottyMrDonNottyover 6 years ago

I love your story cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Secret camera

Thank you very much for your finally crafted stories. I am very much looking forward to the next instalment. I would like to hear what is down the stairs in the dungeon room and of course you will explain the cameras and the videos? This is wonderful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Love it. Love big mature lovelies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why do you delete comments that aren’t favorable?

peteh57peteh57over 6 years agoAuthor
constructive criticism

Constructive criticism is useful and appreciated but saying you don’t like is useless. If you don’t like it don’t read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That makes no sense. How would I know whether or not I liked it until I read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very exiting story,continue it.

amoroneamoroneover 6 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Thank you, this is so stimulating, I will read more if you publish another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I need a job like that.

I lover the story. I am 72 and very active. Reading your story got not only my juices going but other items as well. It would be great to service the ladies at the senior homes. There are a great many that would probably welcome the sexual activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ohhhhhh Sweet Jesus

Oh God I'm in my mid 80's and that brings back many memories, not of when I was in Catholic School but when I was in Public High School. YA, I had three teachers that when I was in their class room, all I could think about was how I would love to fuck 'em and fuk 'em good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great story!

This nurse Adams reminds me of the landlady that I had when I was a student. A big, big widow of 64 who managed to get us lost in endless sex hours. She was insatiable and I was a fool to leave her after I finished my studies!

I visited her two months later but then she had another horny student in the room where she was having fun with. Never encountered such a woman again.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 1 month ago

How did she get cum all over her clothes if she had taken them off and laid them aside?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
778 Followers
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...