Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
771 Followers

I was so embarrassed that the nurse was watching me jerk off I was glad she was watching the screen. I couldn't have faced her derision. I made another attempt to change to something else but the nurse slapped my hand. You'd think anybody who was getting as much sex as I was wouldn't have the time or the energy for self-abuse but there I was, about to spank the monkey!

"You're going to masturbate," she sniggered, leering at the screen, ironically rubbing her clitoris at the same time. "Look at you playing with it. You're such a degenerate..."

Video me was soon hard as a rock and the nurse was in voyeuristic heaven.

On the screen, I'd plopped down on the bed and spread my legs wide, one hand stroking my massive shaft and the other pulling and squeezing my balls.

The video enlarged on the screen like it was zooming in.

"Mmmm... look at your lovely big cock...." hissed Nurse Adams.

Me on the screen reached under the pillow I was lying on and pulled out the pair of women's knickers I keep there. I was holding them up in front of myself inspecting them, both thumbs holding the elastic, like I was checking the pattern of mauve stripes.

"Oh my god..." the nurse muttered.

On the screen I had draped the big knickers over my face and was breathing in deeply.

"...Oh my god" she whimpered. "I don't believe..."

Her hand was flying over her clit in a blur and her cunt muscles were squeezing my cock like a whore.

"Ooooo fuckkkk... nurse, nurse, slower, please slooooower.. don't m...make me cum yet..."

I desperately held myself steady, edging my cock in her tight cunt and trying not to cum. I knew what was going to happen next. Its what I did every night and I did not want the nurse to know.

I held tight to the nurse's massive tits, grinding her nipples mercilessly, waiting...

"Those... those... THOSE ARE MINE..." gasped the nurse.

The video showed me pulling the panties over my head like a mask like I always did. I found I could keep the gusset in just the right place that way over my nose.

"You're jerking off OVER ME..." she screamed.

Nurse Adams had many faults but vanity was not one of them. She had always considered herself a plain Jane but here was incontrovertible proof that she was not only attractive but a goddess, at least in my eyes.

"I... I... I... can smell y... y... you on them.." I managed. I felt my cock expanding inside her quim...

"I had no idea..."

She leaned back against me, frigging her clitoris, her pelvis seemed to be convulsing on its own accord,.

Then the me on the screen was cumming, squirting hot cum up over my chest and face. "OHHHH NURSE ADAMSSSS," I cried, "I LOVE YOUUUU..."

...and back in the basement, when I felt her pussy start to spasm, I began pumping my cum into her as she orgasmed on top of me.

"Ohh god... Oh god..." she moaned louder and louder... "I'M CUMMMMING..."

Shaking and sobbing she bounced up and down on my erupting cock. I couldn't tell if it was my cum spraying out of her or her juices that were spurting. Probably a bit of both...

"OOOOOO GOD," she shrieked. "OOOOOOOO YESSSSSSS..."

After a while she lay back against me, her head nestled under my chin and I felt a tentative kiss on my neck. She had never kissed me before.

"Do you know Johnny, that when you're not doing me, I'm thinking about you doing me?" she said quietly. It was as though what she had just seen and heard gave her permission to have a genuine response. I worshiped her so it was okay.

Then, suddenly, as though realizing what she was saying she continued, "...pity you're such a pig the rest of the time."

"No need to be such a bitch about it Nurse Adams," I said gently stroking her face, brushing her tears off her cheeks.

We were exhausted but before we left I scanned the computer, looking for clues. I found the little sticker that indicated that St. Ophelia Retirement Village owned it but there was nothing at all about the user.

I walked the weary nurse back to her room. It was almost 2am when I lay down on my bed and turned out the light but not before I had looked for and found the camera above my wardrobe. I toyed briefly with the idea of pulling it out or even just covering it up - but only briefly. I realized I liked it there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE REVEREND MOTHER

The next day I finally met the boss.

As usual in the morning Nurse Adams was already at work waiting for me. She was at her workstation crammed in behind files and papers that I would probably never know the purpose of.

She looked as she always did. Her old-fashioned horn-rimmed glasses magnifying her brown nearsighted eyes and a nurse's cap from the 1950s sitting on her needlessly tortured blonde hair in a tight bun of peroxide. As always she had slapped her makeup onto her face like a painted German doll. Thick red rouge and bright red lipstick that she applies well past the edge of her lips. Eye shadow to dark and too much.

God knows why. Last night, for the first time, I saw her without any makeup and her features were striking. Maybe nobody ever taught her how? Maybe nobody ever cared enough to show her or had the nerve to tell her. I didn't tell her either. I was too eager for her body again and I liked the way she looked.

She stood up and came around the little desk, leaning her big ass up against it, kicking her black shoes off her stockinged feet, while I stripped off for her. I knew how much my muscly naked body excited her and she loves that I'm immediately rock hard as soon as I am in her presence. It makes her feel sexy and powerful - especially if I'm down on my knees, jerking off, looking up at her big hairy cunt.

She watched me, down on the floor, playing with myself, then asked, "What do you want this morning pervert?"

"Show me your legs, Nurse Adams."

She lifted her white apron and pale blue uniform skirt up, flashing thick white thighs above sexy black stockings with lace at the top. Several black garters disappeared underneath.

"More..." I demanded. "I want to see more..."

Rolling her eyes and sighing she lifted the apron over her head and then began to undo the many buttons - starting under her chin. On my knees, in front of her I started from the bottom and worked my way up.

The only thing she wears when on duty are these old fashioned nurse's uniforms that looked like World War Two Russian Army surplus. What should be the most modest of attire is mind-boggling sexy when she wears it - if you like that sort of thing.

She must have purchased them when she was at least three sizes smaller.

The hem of the uniform would have originally fallen well below the knees. Now the extra weight she carries and the corresponding change in her shape makes it ride up for lack of fabric, looking more like a miniskirt then the staid nurse's uniform it once was.

The thick pale blue material squeezes her tits and wide hips like mince in a sausage. It puckers in folds around her belly and her massive chest stretches the buttons that run up the front to breaking point - buttons that are spaced just far enough apart to reveal the curve of her boobs and her bra.

The only place her skirt is loose is where it splays out over her enormous ass and thighs. Her black pantyhose disappear underneath tantalizingly.

As the buttons fell away I could run my hands up the outside of her wide fat thighs, up under her skirt and part the heavy skirt material like a curtain.

God how delectable. I had not seen this set before.

What had changed was what she wore underneath. Over the last few weeks her simple, sensible underwear had been replaced with lush erotic lingerie, some the nurse had acquired and some I had purchased online.

There were four slinky black garters on each chubby leg, all attached to a Chantilly Lace suspender belt.

Underneath she was wearing loose-fitting French knickers. Shear and black, the gapping leg was too much to resist and I slid my shaking hands underneath and around to her stupendous ass cheeks.

"Oooo goodness," she mumbled.

Nurse Adams finished the last of the buttons and dropped her dress onto the black and white tiled floor.

The stockings and garters were matched by a huge lacy black plunge bra that was trying desperately to hold her enormous tits in check. The all-black ensemble she was wearing would have more appropriate worn by Elle Macpherson or Kelly Madison. On the nurse's chunky body the effect was obscene.

Somebody was definitely trying to impress, I thought to myself and, with a shock realized she was playing to the camera. She sashayed over to the big two-way mirror like a fashion model, her lusty cock-boy following behind on his hands and knees.

The big dark glass wall seemed sinister. It was a bit terrifying to think that some weirdo could be in there right now, jerking off while he filmed us.

I knelt in front of her on the big Persian rug, my naked ass to the camera, and watched her take it all off.

Rather than remove her bra she simply pulled the lacy front down, leaving the bra under her big round soft tits. They settled there like two massive mounds of bread dough. She smooched them together and used her thumb and forefinger on her big hard nipples, playing up to the unseen audience.

At the same time I was taking the garters off one by one and slipping her knickers down so I could get at her huge black hairy muff. Down they came, over her fat thighs and slim calves to her ankles where she stepped out of them for me.

Kneeling under and between her spread legs I gripped her massive ass cheeks and buried my face up inside her, battling my way through the forest of tight black pubic hair, my tongue searching for and then finding her luscious pussy.

She loved this approach. I felt hands on the back of my head, pulling me into her as she humped my face.

"Oooo yesssss, yesssss," she groaned, swaying back and forth. "Lick it good pretty boy..."

I let myself be used. With my tongue lapping her pussy and asshole I could only gasp for air when my nose was flicking over her big hard clitoris.

"MMMM... OH YESSSSSSSS..."

I saw her knees starting to buckle and suddenly she was falling forward, pushing me over onto my back on the thick rug.

My head hit the soft carpet a split second before her massive ass plunged down on top of me. Landing hard on her knees she found herself straddling my face.

With a triumphant cry she ground her cunt over my face pulling on my ears like reins.

"HAAAA, yeah, yeah, yeah. Lick me up doggy!"

It felt like she was going to tear my ears completely off but I couldn't have cared less.

There really was something wrong with her but whatever it was I liked it. I reached around her and found my engorged cock waiting for me and I started jerking off. She made me so hot I was ready to spray my cum over her back.

I licked and lapped her cunt happily until the moment when the figure appeared standing over us.

"Please continue children. Pretend I am not here."

Nurse Adams screamed and I would have as well except I couldn't say anything legible with my face buried in the nurses' big hairy muff.

"Reverend Mother, I.. I.. am so embarrassed that you have found me like this..." cried the nurse.

"There there dear... there there..."

"I'm such a sinner I don't deserve..." wailed the nurse.

"You dear lovely people are doing nothing wrong," continued the stranger placatingly. "Please don't stop on my account.."

Apparently this was the woman everyone had been talking about. I could see next to nothing except a long dark gray robe.

"I see you both have your hands full so just ignore me."

Just ignore her? All we wanted to do was cover-up. Just grab the first thing that came to hand and cover our bits.

Unfortunately neither of us could easily do this. Nurse Adams would need to climb off me but she was a big unit and to make matters worse the stupid cow was frozen in shock. Her legs were clamped around my head like a wrestler.

"Just relax children," soothed The Reverend Mother. "Go back to what you were doing..."

As if the situation could be any more bizarre I noticed The Reverend Mother was holding a video recorder. One of those little handheld ones and she had it trained on us.

".... remember you are gods children doing gods work," the Reverend Mother continued in her gentle sing-song voice, carefully panning the little camera back and forth over the nurse and me.

I tentatively inserted my tongue back up inside the nurse.

Nurse Adams looked down at me in disbelief. I tried to convey a 'what you gunna do' look with upraised eyebrows.

Shocked as we were our bodies started to respond again. I felt my erection growing once more and the nurse strayed to gyrate again, releasing the desperate grip her legs had on my head.

"Yes yes yes, that's right," said The Reverend Mother. "Pleasure is God's gift to us..."

Nurse Adams and I didn't need coaching. We may hate each other but our bodies didn't know it. Maybe this Reverend Mother was right. We definitely had a sexual chemistry made in heaven.

Soon it was like we didn't have an audience. Or maybe it was the opposite. It was like we did!

Out of the corner of my eye I saw The Reverend Mother was on her knees beside me, the camera close, taking an extreme close-up of my busy tongue and lips licking and sucking the nurses' clitoris.

Through the pubic hair that partially obscured my view I saw The Reverend Mother smiling... a familiar smile that I felt I knew...

Nurse Adams was moaning deep and sexy and her cunt was so wet there were little drops of her juices clinging like dew to the mat of thick black curls. They'll twinkle on the video I thought.

I licked up the length of the big erect clitoris and then sucked it, slowly licking the underside with my tongue making my big ugly nurse groaned happily.

"Mmmmmmm, oh yesssss..."

The Reverend Mother decided to direct the action...

"Nurse, nurse... spin around... spin on the young man's face... and put his big prick in your mouth..."

Nurse Adams was ready for anything. She clambered off me, reversed her position, and lowered herself back onto my tongue. Her lovely fat pussy and ass again enveloped my face but from the opposite direction. Then she laid her big body down over mine in the 69 position and I felt her hot breath near my cock.

She licked up and down the long thick shaft and around the big bulbous head like an ice-cream. I gasped with pleasure as her eager tongue teased the opening, licking up my pre-cum as it seeped out.

When she took me in her mouth I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

Since I started working at St. Ophelia Retirement Village three months ago Nurse Adams has discovered her natural talent as a cocksucker. To her surprise she found she can effortlessly deep throat my whole nine inches and loved the taste of my cum.

Pretty soon we were at the point where we were losing control again.

I had wrapped my arms around her colossal ass and lifted myself up, trying to get more of her in my mouth. I was buried in her, lapping her juices and nuzzling back and forth over her clit with my nose.

The nurse's moans of pleasure as I licked her translated into intense vibrations on the shaft of my cock. She had it completely down her throat, her nose nuzzling into my balls, sucking and gagging like a cheap whore who'd do anything for a fix. Writhing in ecstasy, I was vaguely aware of The Reverend Mother hovering nearby.

The closer we got to our climax the more our bodies humped against each other's heads...

...our cries of pleasure were muffled as our orgasms took over.

I was drenched with the nurses' juices gushed into my mouth and I could hear her choking as she tried to swallow the cum I was ejecting down her throat.

We kept swallowing, milking each other's genitals, prolonging those precious seconds till we were both completely done. She rolled off me onto her back and lay on the rug panting.

I was drenched. She had squirted all over my face. When I licked my lips I tasted her musty juices.

Nurse Adams lay prostrate, her legs and arms spread wide. My thick white cum was dribbling down over her plump round cheeks. She was breathing deeply trying to catch her breath and then started coughing up fat wads of my cum that splashed over her uniform.

She looked at me in disgust as if to say 'now look what you've done'.

I ignored her of course. Turning to The Reverend Mother I just rolled my eyes.

"That's exactly what she does ma'am," I said looking down the barrel of the camera lens. "She's such a slut..."

The Reverend Mother was laughing at the wonderful show she'd just witnessed. Her laugh was so familiar and again I felt like I knew her.

"I will have to change this you know," said the nurse in her worst nagging tone. "I cannot walk around all day with your leavings drying on my dress!"

"Maybe you should learn how to swallow without throwing up," I replied scornfully.

"You are such an ass," she said under her breath. She slowly got to her feet and left in a huff heading for the bathroom down the hall.

The Reverend Mother offered me her hand and taking it, I stood up naked in front of her as she panned the camera over my well-muscled physique.

The nurse's lipstick had left bright red tracks on the base of my cock and over the pubic hair on my balls. The nun got a closeup shot of my huge used up prick showing the evidence of what an outstanding cocksucker Nurse Adams was.

She was an imposing figure, this Reverend Mother.

The long gray habit she was wearing fell to the floor and covered her body completely with only her hands poking out of the long sleeves. It was like a sack and I got no hint at all of her shape. She seemed powerful though. Something about the way she moved and she was as tall as me as well - maybe taller.

Everything she wore was traditional including the white neckerchief that sat on her chest, the black veil that fell down over her shoulders and the 'cap', like a ski mask of starched white linen that framed her face inside a tight oval.

She had beautiful big deep, dark blue eyes with long lashes that seemed to hide her true thoughts and though her features were partially hidden behind all the nun paraphernalia I felt we had met before...

And then, just before she said, I knew...

"Hello Johnny," she said with a huge smile. "It's been such a long time."

Do you remember how it's said that at times of extreme stress you see your life with complete clarity?

In those brief seconds my youth played out. My parent's home where I grew up. My bedroom downstairs that I shared. My bathroom where I watched the incredible Mrs. Flemming take off all her clothes...

I felt my legs give way underneath me and I crumpled to the floor. The shock was overwhelming.

The last thing I saw, as darkness descended, was the dear concerned face that I knew so well, looking over me, her hand stroking my brow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you for all your comments - here below and via email. All are read and I'm happy to incorporate good ideas. If you liked the story please also vote. It's gratifying and good for the ego!

peteh57
peteh57
771 Followers
12