All Comments on 'Retirement is Good'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of your better stories

No wives stolen. No abductions, no forced conversions to sexual slavery; everything legal (given the setting). This was good and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
In the Future?

Slavery is legal now, but just in countries practicing Sharia law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very enjoyable

Its different in a good way and those stories are the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where are the real men here?

What about s.t.d.s and pregnancies? What happens to possible children? Why are there no male slaves?

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Scary.

It's frightening how the author apparently doesn't "get it". There's a reason it's illegal (and in most people's opinion, immoral in every sense) not just to buy or sell a slave, but to "voluntarily" enter into slavery. There are no really enforceable limits, once you think about human beings as property. Ridiculous fantasies about women "adapting" or even coming to like being used and humiliated in any way a "master" wants are the delusions of arrested adolescents.

And please don't try the arguments about dominants and submissives. If someone doesn't have a way of immediately exiting that kind of relationship, then it's criminal abuse, plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slavery?

A lot of comments opposed to slavery, and I don't like it much either. But slavery exists in a good many countries and the American effort to stop it in the United States generated the most bloody war ever here. Now we are in a nuclear age. Wars have become unimaginable. How can this be resolved? Anyone have ideas? Not me.

Someone is going to suggest that the American Civil war was not about slavery, rich guys in the north and rich guys in the south were irreconcilable. The truth was meaningless. rich guys never do any fighting, it's a wonder they even survive, but they advertised the coming war was about slavery, and that brought thousands to oppose it.

Why do you think they marched into the screaming minies singing "John Browns Body?

So back to the slavery question, a solution pretty much has to be found peacefully...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like the story

Haven't read too many slave stories but I liked this piece. Needs some minor proof reading for spelling but not bad, a good read. Keep it up

alankalankabout 7 years ago
Another Winner

Love the story line. Any chance you'll continue the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous