Retirement is Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to get her hair done. I wanted cascading ringlets. I was doing this for two reasons One she could not be permitted to retain anything from her previous life and two I love curls. I grabbed a leash and fastened it to her collar then I led her out the door.

My neighbor Fred was out puttering in his front garden. His slave Delta was off to one side waiting with a pitcher of cold lemonade. He took a break from his worked, eyed my slave up and down and said, "Quite the acquisition Curtis. She may be the finest you have ever owned."

"Thanks Fred." I said. I'm planning on having some of the boys over tonight. You and Delta are welcome to join us. Come around eight."

The slave wore a frown as we walked the streets. I'm not too far from the business district so I decided to walk. Nice advertising for the fact that I had just obtained a new slave. All along the streets she turned heads. As we walked I phoned ahead to the salon. There was an open chair.

When we arrived Andre greeted us with a smile, took a look at my slave and then asked what he could do for me.

"I want tight cascading curls. You know how I feel about curly headed women. I love brunettes so don't alter the color. "

"That should be easy," he replied. "I'll use the alter machine to give you exactly what you are thinking of. A treatment lasts six months and is $110.00."

Andre took the leash and led her to the open chair. He wheeled over a contraption that looked like a giant cone on a frame. After wetting my slave's hair he placed the cone over her head and pushed some buttons. I knew what it did but not how. It temporarily altered the DNA of her hair follicles. The curls would last half a year and there would be no way for my slave to restraighten her hair. I looked at the salon and in so many ways it looked like the pictures of am old earth salon. Hair was cut and styled women were waxed and pampered but the genetics revolution of previous centuries had per mutated into so many different spin offs that it made one dizzy.

An hour later she was returned to me. Her bone straight hair now had lovely body and gorgeous curls. When she saw herself in the mirror she was stunned at how she looked. The slave she was had completely disappeared.

I complimented Andre and tipped him generously. Figuring that she was probably as hungry as I was I led her across the street to a restaurant.

"I will order for you," I told her. "Every aspect of your life is now under my control. Just as with the clothes and hair what you want does not matter. I expect you to clean your plate. You will smile at the waiter. If he does a good job I will order you to preform a blow job on him as part of his tip. Your pouting attitude and downcast face have to change as of now."

She was red with anger and scowled but at last forced a smile to her face. It was at this moment that I decided on a name for her. Strong emotion turned her beet red. Rather than beets I thought of a cherry.

"For the present I will call you Cherry. I may change your name later but for now I think it fits you. Repeat your name slave".

"I am called Cherry Master".

The waiter was a young guy. After chatting him up I learned that he was a student at one of the pilot schools. The same one. As it happened, that I had attended, but since my graduation, it, like most of the schools, had relocated to Harrison. He reminded me of myself at that age. The future before him. the classes and the camaraderie to come. Of course IF he did graduate he would quickly learn that glamour was largely absent from the job. It was hard and difficult work with pricks for bosses.

I ordered a salad for her and a steak for myself. I would probably keep her on vegetarian diet. That would make her cheaper to feed. The meat synthesizing tax was not much but it built up over time. The other advantage is that she would need protein. My cum and the cum of my friends would fill the bill nicely.

She had a healthy appetite and quickly figured out how to feed herself. She had looked at me expectantly when she had been first served.

"Mitchell, practically ruined you. I will NOT be feeding you. Pick up that fork and start feeding yourself Cherry."

Cherry ate while I ate and read the news on my portable. Some guys like to have long conversations with their slaves. I want them silent, obedient, and beautiful.

The waiter was very attentive. I could tell that he was in a bit of awe of me. I represented what he wanted to be right down to owning a gorgeous slave. After we finished the meal I asked him to step into the booth. Cherry's body language was one large protest but in the end she fished out the waiter's penis and gave him a fantastic blow job. I don't think he even noticed the cash I left on the table.

Before I left the restaurant I had phoned several of my friends to invite them to my shindig. Cherry would be proudly displayed. She would also learn her place. All of the friends I was inviting had slaves, they would show Cherry the ropes.

III

The robots did their always excellent work in cleaning the house. Cherry seemed completely mystified as to how to give them commands. I sure hope she is trainable., The keg was delivered at around 6:00 and my friends began arriving at 7:30 First to arrive was Henry. Henry is a part time slave salesman. He works for the biggest dealer on Harrison. He was first to arrive because I wanted an appraisal of Cherry. I knew that she was valuable but I wanted some firm numbers. I had to take out insurance on her no later than a week after title transfer and I needed to know what kind of premium I was in for. He was trailed by Ona His latest slave. Henry was a world class trader. The longest I had ever known him to keep a slave was two years. He specialized in buying undervalued stock and selling high. He was the best appraiser on the planet.

Ona introduced herself to Cherry and I gave Cherry permission to talk. Cherry was still wearing her outfit from the morning. Ona wore a bit of cloth about her breasts and another around her hips. It concealed everything, barely. Ona had long blonde hair and a great figure. She and Cherry began chatting about whatever slaves talk about. I allowed them to talk for a few minuets and then called them over.

"Cherry, This is Henry Read. He is an assessor. I'm sure even you have encountered one before. Before the rest of the guests arrive Mr Read is is going to work up an appraisal of you." I turned to Ona. "Ona be a dear and strip Cherry down to her collar. Cherry looked shocked as Ona reached for her gossamer wrap.

Henry took out his instruments and I informed him about the modifications I had made to her.

"Hair removal is expected and probably increased her value. Curling the hair should not effect her price either way". By now Cherry was naked. Henry let out a whistle and approached Cherry with his portable and some implement I could not identify. He examined her eyes and skin, opened her mouth and examined her teeth and throat He inserted instruments into her mouth,vagina and asshole. She was automatically weighed and her muscle tone was assessed. It was part doctor's exam and part erotica. It only took about ten minutes for Henry to rate and index Cherry.

"Now for the incidentals. Can she cook and run a cleaning robot?"

"No on both accounts I am planning on teaching her."

"They have schools for that. It would also help her get over her shyness."

"True Henry, but the expense."

"I hear you. Well that does degrade her price a bit but she is such a fine physical specimen it shouldn't matter . This is about right."

Henry presented his portable with the assessment figure It was more than five figures and close to six.. I had hit the jackpot.

"If you are interested in selling her, Curtis I can find a well heeled buyer who will meet that price. What did you pay for her?"

"I won her in a card game."

"Wow no investment. She will only go up in value so it might be smart to hold on to her for a while. Any training you instill in her will only inflate her value. Schooling is expensive but you should seriously consider enrolling her. A diploma from the right slave school on her data page will increase interest in her exponentially."

"Now for the big question Henry, What's my premium going to be?"

Again Henry typed a number into his portable, It was my time to let out a whistle

"You have a very nice item here Curtis insuring her should be no issue. If you cut me an e-check I can give you a certificate instantaneously. Leaving her uninsured is just plain stupid and illegal.

I took out my portable and sent a check off to Henry's firm. A moment later I had my receipt.

I turned to Ona.

"You may redress Cherry. Leave off the wrap however."

Cherry would learn her place tonight. As the newest slave she would be the lowest on the ladder. The fact that Ona had authority over her was a new experience. Ona took delight in dressing Cherry. Her hands lingered long on Cherry's flesh. My slave's humiliation was profound. I smiled to myself. For her the night was only going to get worse.

I told Cherry that since she was the newest member of the group that she would have to take orders from and obey all of the other slaves. I could tell that the idea was new to her

Fred and Delta arrived next. Fred looked like he had gotten a lot of sun today. Delta his Asian slave, was dressed in a school girl outfit. The skirt was very short and the tight shirt exposed the full expanse of her toned stomach. Delta was enormously talented in the sack. Fred was stingy in loaning her however.

Just behind Fred and Delta came Bryce and Melody. Bryce liked exotica. Melody was middle eastern and quite dusky. She was dressed in a simple but elegant red dress. Bryce was determined to try every shade of the rainbow before he died. . Last came Phil and Bonnie. Bonnie was stark naked. She was being punished by Phil because of her obstinacy. A first time slave she was having a hard time learning her place. Phil had payed off her debts for 12 years of service. Bonnie realized too late what was expected of her. Now she was legally a slave in the eyes of the law. She would have no rights until her term of service was over. If her bad behaviour continued Phil was threatening to have brought up on charges of fraud. A slave court could double her years of service and sell her to a brothel if they determined that she had entered slavery under false pretences. If that happened Phil would get a cut of her earnings until he was repaid. Otherwise he got nothing. Bonnie was very beautiful. A tall redhead her only asset in the end had been her body now she did not even own that. Phil was already looking into slave schools but with what he paid to retire Bonnie's debts there was not enough money for a good one. Before slavery Bonnie had been a banker and stock operator. Her fall had been profound indeed.

Cherry's jaw just about hit the floor when she saw Bonnie. Total nudity in public was not common among slaves. It was considered bad taste not to clothe one. On a free planet like Harrison there were sometimes children and often free women in the streets. Society has progressed a lot over the centuries but most people still don't take to the idea of unsolicited nudity from a stranger. Even the best master would threaten a slave with the humiliation of public nudity. Cherry had no doubt heard that threat herself, never had she believed that it could actually happen until now.

The slaves were allowed to mingle and interact while we men got our beers. Slaves are allowed alcohol in moderation. No one wants a lush for a slave. We brought sweet wine with a very low alcohol content and four glasses for our slaves. I put on some background music. After gathering the guys in a group I made a speech.

"Friends, neighbours, and old liner jockeys, I have brought you here tonight to meet my newest acquit ion. For the present Her name is Cherry. Come here Cherry." My slave was at my side immediately. "I have been informed by Henry here that she is very valuable. Ordinarily I would keep her for myself and to myself. However her last owner pampered her to the point of ruination.. I am going to ask each of you gents to remove an article of her clothing of your choice. Depending upon what I am offered in exchange I may even let some of you scoundrels taste her many charms."

Cherry looked thunderstruck and panic stricken as Bryce stepped forward and began unbuttoning her blouse. Her wonderful tits were now a public site. Henry stepped forward next and slid off her panties. Her beautiful skin turned cherry red with embarrassment. Fred Followed and removed her stockings and sandals. Her fantastic legs made every man's hard on that much stiffer. Fed removed the garter belt and Cherry was a naked as the day she was born.

After drinking in her beauty for a few moments Bryce had a marvellous suggestion.

"Her porcelain skin would make a great contrast with Melody's let's have them make out!" Melody was ordered to strip and then ordered to kiss Cherry. At first all of Cherry's body language indicated that she had never been used in lesbian games before. Eventually she warmed to it. Melody's dark skin and Cherry's pale complexion clashed wonderfully. Melody pressed her tight compact body around Cherry's and began grinding. Melody came first with a moan like a young tigress. Cherry, despite herself, came a few moments later. Her moan and tremble we big hits. Everybody applauded.

Phil sent Bonnie forward to try Cherry next. Bonnie fell to Cherry's feet and began slowly kissing and licking her way up to Cherry's pussy. Bonnie should have been a slave on Jolene, everyone can tell that she likes women better than men which is one of the big reasons why she is having so much trouble adapting to her new life. Cherry came again with a bit more intensity than previously. Then before Cherry realized what was happening Bonnie had forced Cherry into a kneeling position and her face was pressed into Bonnie's pussy.

"Do me Cherry, just like I did you." Cherry looked at me her eyes full of emotion.

"You heard her Cherry, just relax and let yourself go with it." Cherry had obviously never licked pussy before but Bonnie instructed her. Bonnie's orgasm was three short yips and a long sigh. After she climaxed Bonnie kissed Cherry full on the lips.

"For that you have earned yourself some clothing." Phil told Bonnie as she returned to his side.

Ona was pushed forward by Henry and Cherry was told to undress her, which she did with difficulty. Ona'ss ice blonde form looked stunning next to Cherry's dark tresses. Once she got Ona naked Cherry seemed at a loss as to what to do. Ona spoke next "While I would enjoy your charms Cherry, I am sure that my Master would enjoy you more. She Led Cherry by the hand and had her kneel in front of Henry. Ona liberated her master's penis and said.

"Show the room how good you are at fellatio, Cherry."

"May I Curtis?" Asked Henry

"So long as I get one from Ona at the same time."

Henry order Ona to comply and moments later she was on her knees before me. Cherry had already begun on Henry. He smiled from ear to ear.

Phil and Bryce used Cherry next. The two of them used her together. Phil getting a blow joy while Bryce fucked her. Later the they changed places. In exchange I got a blow job from Bonnie and I was allowed to fuck Melody on the living room floor. Bonnie, despite her sometimes bad attitude, is not a bad cock sucker and Melody is very talented. The big reward came from Fred. Fred was so enchanted with Cherry that he allowed me a few hours with Delta in my bedroom in exchange for a test drive of Cherry. Delta naked almost rivals Cherry. Her skin is flawless and her black hair frames her lovely face in a delightful way. I may trade Fred a week with Cherry for a week with Delta. She is the only slave of one of my friends that I lust after.

Fred and Delta were the last to leave. As they left the house I turned to Cherry. She had an expression on her face that I could not read. She had swallowed lots of cum tonight and been fucked up the ass and the pussy by all of my friends. She had been exposed to lesbian sex for the first time. She had come more times tonight than she ever had in one night before. This must have been the most challenging night she had ever spent as a slave. Looking at her countenance I and did something I rarely do. I asked my slave for an opinion.

"What do you think of your new life Cherry?"

My slave pondered my question for a moment then broke out in a sly smile.

She replied, "Thank you for my new life Master."

12