All Comments on 'Retreat From Reality'

by mellowgyrl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousTrollAnonymousTrollover 16 years ago
Emotion, Eroticism, Sex...

I liked how Tony ended up accepting Kenny back. At first I thought this was going to end up being some sort of revenge fling. But it was good. Not like that at all. She just fell for some guy on vacation and then went back to Tony. I think Kenny really showed her he cared by not asking what happened, judging her and most importantly, made the trip all the way down there to find her.

You know how to make a reader feel pain too.3BCC

ANT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great ending!!

That was a good story line, more realistic that most, and the ending was exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what now ? doomed ?

The story was incomplete. How was it he came to cheat ? What about the claim that he has fathered another child ?

Paternity test ? He shows he loves her but what about her?

From the story : when Kenny kisses her after her romp with Alex on his boat, she feels the shiver from when they were dating. Obviously, his kisses haven't ment a lot to her for a long time. She may have wanted to go away to reflect on their marriage and likely to have a holiday fling herself, but how does all the "love making" for several days with Alex compare to the one time fuck he had. Her guilt faded very quickly and why did she need an extra day after Kenny showed up? Clearly, his feelings are much stronger, and remembering her good time with Alex, she will probably want repeats. I may be a pessimist, but for me their relation is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not realistic, but hot

Yeah, every woman that has been cheaten on, gotten her heart ripped out to pieces goes to Mexico to get laid. That's a great cure...

I liked your writing style, as erotica goes the sex was hot, but usually when a woman is heartbroken, completely destroyed, feeling like nothing, sex is not one of her priorities and that's not counting that she will have to deal with the consequences of his infidelity, a child by another woman.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Infinitely bad?

Just under 11 years, 33570 views and ZERO/0 favorites...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous