Retreat From Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I have to lose? Come get me when you're ready," Tony said, taking her room key from the lady at the front desk. "Better yet, call me when you're on your way so I'm ready. I'm in room 1021," she said, looking down at her key card.

It was early afternoon in Puerto Vallarta. Tony had some time to kill before dinner with Alex and she was glad because it gave her an opportunity to get herself together. She couldn't think of a better way to do that than to get a massage. Tony called down to the spa and made an appointment for an hour long massage, then changed into her robe and headed out the door.

If it hadn't been for her unexpected bonus this wouldn't be possible, Tony thought as she lay on the massage table. This was far better than she ever imagined and it was only her first hour at the resort. Soothing, therapeutic music played softly in the background as Tony lay thinking about what she would be doing at that moment had she not booked this all-inclusive vacation. Images of Kenny popped into her head and she quickly refocused on better things. That's when Alex's face appeared in her mind. She wondered what it was about him that made her so relaxed. It could have been his voice. It was deep and calming as if his words actually massaged her body before she registered them.

Tony was almost completely relaxed before even being touched. Her masseuse walked into the private room and introduced herself. She walked around the room, lighting scented candles and incense. The room was nearly dark, and in the well scented oasis the masseuse oiled her hands liberally and began her massage tour of Tony's body. With Tony's naked body only covered with a towel and laying on her stomach, the masseuse gently but thoroughly worked out each knot in all of Tony's muscles. Kneading tissue, muscle, tendons and joints, the masseuse took over Tony's body, rejuvenating not only her physical body but her soul as well.

Tony let out soft sighs and moans as her masseuse ran her fingers along every part of her body. Never before had she ever felt so relaxed, so soothed. For once her brain was turned off and nothing mattered. The masseuse made circular motions along her shoulders, down to her shoulder blades. Strong oiled fingertips rubbed the back of her neck and Tony instinctively sunk deeper into the table. With her face pressed against the face plate of the table, Tony cooed like a baby, thoroughly enjoying being the center of attention. The masseuse's hands ran up the back of her thighs. Tony's butt muscles tightened at first, not accustomed to foreign hands being so close. Then she exhaled, allowing her muscles to relax as the masseuse continued her work.

The massage performed on her body put Tony in a trance. The masseuse barely grazed Tony's rear as she kneaded the muscles within Tony's thighs. She didn't realize how aroused she had become until she found herself moaning softly with each thrust, each stroke, each gentle rub that moved her naked body gently against the massage table. She clinched the table as she felt her body become warm with excitement.

Her hips began to grind slightly as her nipples hardened and her clit became engorged. She could feel that tingly sensation she'd get just as she was about to climax. Tony didn't think there was anything that could stop her, anything that would prevent her from simply exploding. Her stomach began to churn with anticipation. Her hips jerked and thrust knowing soon her entire body would be flooded with pleasure. It was coming and she knew it, she could feel it deep within. She gripped the table as hard as she could and...

"All done? Yes?" The masseuse asked covering her completely with her towel.

"Who? Done? Oh!" Tony sighed as she regained consciousness. "Well, not exactly done but definitely close enough right?" She laughed half embarrassed.

The masseuse just looked at her with a questioning expression.

"Nothing. Never mind, we're all done. Thank you very much."

Tony was glad there was a language barrier because she didn't have a clue what she would have said to the masseuse if she'd known how close to climaxing Tony had actually come. Just then Tony had a thought. Did the masseuse know how close she had come? Too embarrassed to ask or to wait around to find out, Tony practically ran back to her room to shower. She was terrified that it was written on her face how aroused she'd become. She feared everybody could see just how close she'd come to letting herself go, and all because of a massage.

After showering, Tony called her mother to check on KJ and to let her know she had arrived safely. To her relief all were doing fine. Her mom informed her that Kenny hadn't stopped calling since she'd left town, but her mom swore she'd keep her whereabouts secret and had stopped answering his calls. Tony felt bad putting her mom in the middle of her mess but she didn't want to be bothered with Kenny at all. The mere mention of his name sent her stomach into a whirlwind.

After hanging up the phone, she retrieved her suitcase from the front room. She needed to find something to wear to dinner. She decided to wear her turquoise wrap-around skirt, white halter top and white sandals. Keeping her braids up in the French roll, Tony applied a fresh coat of foundation and mascara and deciding that less was more, did nothing else. Just as she was finishing getting ready her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Tony?"

"Were you expecting somebody else?" Tony teased.

"No, just hoping it was you," Alex replied matter-of-factly. "I'm in the lobby to pick you up. Are you ready?"

"I was just finishing. I'll be right down," Tony said and replaced the headset to the base of the phone.

Tony returned to the mirror to give herself a last once-over to make sure everything looked right and was in its correct place. She fixed her lip gloss, pushed her boobs correctly in the halter top and took a deep breath. Its just dinner, she reassured herself in the mirror. A twinge of guilt overcame her as thoughts of Kenny, looking for her at home, popped into her head. Tony shook her head hard, trying to shake away any thought of Kenny or his drama. She patted her clothes as if ironing out the wrinkles with her hand and took another look at herself in the mirror. Convincing herself she looked good enough, she decided to head to the lobby to meet Alex.

Tony's sandals clicked as she walked through the lobby, causing heads to turn towards her. Appreciating all of the attention, Tony gracefully walked towards Alex. Donned in khaki slacks and a baby blue button down short sleeved shirt, Alex looked simply good enough to eat. Being well over six feet tall, Alex towered over most of the patrons in the lobby and if his height didn't make him stand out in the crowd, his bald head most certainly did.

"You have all the men jealous of me," Alex said, giving Tony a welcome hug.

Blushing, Tony asked. "What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? You're beautiful! There isn't a man here who wouldn't jump at the chance of taking you to dinner instead of me." Alex kissed her forehead, grabbed her left hand and proceeded to walk out of the hotel.

Teasing, Tony asked Alex. "You wouldn't be trying to get into my pants would you?"

"I'd be lying if I said the thought never occurred to me."

Tony didn't expect that answer. She was only half teasing, but she didn't think he'd actually admit it. It turned her on to be wanted and desired. Alex had her feeling sexy, scrumptious, and confident. The new found feeling of sensuality caused Tony to swing her hips a little more than usual, and hold her head higher than normal as they walked hand in hand down the dirt road. They arrived at Alex's hotel and instead of going directly to his suite they stopped in the bar for drinks which had a house band playing.

Three margaritas later, Tony was salsa dancing with Alex on the dance floor. Still feeling sexy from his earlier comments, Tony swayed her hips from side to side to the beat of the music, losing herself completely in the rhythm. Alex held onto her hips tightly, pulling her closer to him. Tony wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head as she gazed into his eyes. She could feel him growing as her body pressed against his. She ground into his pelvis as he let out a soft moan.

Alex whispered in Tony's ear. "Come with me Tony."

Tony didn't say a word, just turned on her heels and headed out of the bar. Once in the lobby, Alex took her hand again and led her down the hallway towards his suite. Tony's heart raced as they approached the door. She thought she would play it cool, take her time and move slowly. She knew she didn't want this to be just another lay for him or for her.

"I want you." Alex said, spinning her around to face him, "I want you terribly bad." He kissed her cheek. "You feel so good, look so good, and smell so amazing." He continued kissing her, moving down to her neck. She wanted him too and tilted her head to kiss him. It was the first time in several years that she had kissed anyone other than Kenny this passionately. His lips met hers and instantly her promises of taking her time fled from her. The moment she felt his lips on hers she went wild with passion.

Alex put both arms around Tony's waist and drew her closer to him again as he had in the bar. They kissed hard and passionately, tongues meeting and teasing each other. Fumbling, Alex somehow managed to insert his key card into the slot, his lips never parting from Tony's. The door swung open and without its support the duo stumbled into the suite nearly falling over. Instinctively, Alex tightened his grip on Tony, lifted her off the ground and carried her into the room.

She couldn't pull herself away from his lips. His soft lips that sucked on her bottom lip as he carried her from the front door into his bedroom. His amazing lips held onto hers as he made it into the bedroom and set her feet on the floor. Unable to control their desires, they feverishly stripped away each other's clothes.

Admiring her naked body, Alex gently pressed her against the wall. His lips found her breasts. Gently sucking on one nipple he softly squeezed the other one with his hand. Her eyes squinted tight as he nibbled and squeezed simultaneously. Kissing his way down, he moved down to her naval, licking, kissing and teasing it with his lips and tongue.

Kneeling between her legs, Alex nestled his face between her firm thighs. Tony's breath stopped short as he approached her smooth mound and goose bumps covered her body. She arched her back and raised her hips to greet his lips. Barely able to speak, Tony was only able to release a soft plea for more. "More please," she barely whispered.

Tony moaned with pleasure when Alex turned her to face the wall and licked up her legs. Just when she thought she could take no more, he picked her up and placed her on his bed. She let her body sink deeper and deeper into the plush comforter as Alex continued to taste her body.

The moon shone into the room from the open balcony door. The waves from the bay crashed against the shore in rhythm as Alex made love to Tony. Back and forth the two rocked as the waves crashed. Tony was intoxicated by the movement, by the flow, by the sheer sensuality of the moment. Beads of sweat began to form on Alex's forehead and dripped down onto Tony's chest. Tony held onto her lover's arms as he penetrated not only her body, but her mind and soul, over and over. She hadn't felt this captivated by another man in years. Alex wasn't out to please just himself; he was pleasing her as well.

"You feel so good Tony. I'd love to put my whole body inside you, you feel so damn good," Alex said, cupping one breast in his hand and sucking on her nipple.

His passionate words only turned Tony on more, only made her want to give more of herself to him. Alex raised Tony up onto her knees facing away from him. As she knelt upright in front of him, he removed her hair clip, letting her braids fall down to her shoulders. Held upright in front of him, Tony gasped as Alex entered her again, feeling him make his way inside of her.

Captivated by his ability to pleasure her, Tony raised her arms over her head and wrapped them around Alex's neck behind her. Alex sat back on his heels and placed his hands on her hips. Tony ground her smooth round rear into his lap, taking him deeper inside her. Moving her hips rhythmically left to right, she was trying to give him as much pleasure as possible.

Alex looked down into Tony's eyes. His luscious lips approached hers and she let out a small gasp. Her chest expanded and she inhaled his scent, filling her lungs with his sweet breath. He inched closer and closer to her awaiting lips. Their lips made contact, but only for a quick soft graze as they slightly brushed against each other. Alex loved everything she was doing. He liked how she teased him with her lips and how she eagerly sought to please him. In return he used his hands to explore her body and show her just how much he pleased her.

Moving up from her hips he touched her flat stomach, and continued up to her full round breasts. He squeezed them gently. He played with her nipples making them hard beneath his fingertips. Tony shuddered as he teased them into hard tiny buds.

Slowly, he slid his hands back down her body this time venturing down to her cleanly shaven pussy. With one hand he carefully opened her legs wider. His finger met her aroused clit and began to tease it gently. Drawing small circles on it, her body twitched with pleasure. Alex grunted as he went deeper into Tony's warm, moist canal.

Tony had never before felt the sheer delight she felt at that exact moment. She was the center of Alex's attention and he made his intentions perfectly clear. He was going to please her by any means necessary. Tony leaned back into Alex's chest and enjoyed the euphoric high he had her riding.

Tony's moans were just barely louder than the sound of the waves crashing below, "Please don't stop."

Whispering back Alex said. "No Tony, I won't stop. I want you to come for me. I want you to feel as good. Come for me baby. Come."

Unable to speak, Tony leaned back even further, almost sitting on his thighs and she moved her hips like a belly dancer. She was hypnotized by his touch, by his smell; by the way his cock filled her completely. All these things had Tony's mind spinning. Now drunk with desire, with the emotion and passion she had bottled up inside her, she couldn't take it anymore. She closed her eyes and groaned, trying her best to hold onto the feeling of ecstasy. Her body wouldn't allow it and neither would Alex. He sensed her climax approaching and felt her grip on his rigid manhood tighten as he fought to hold off his own heightening pleasure.

"It feels so good Tony. Let it go. Feel it sweetie," Alex encouraged. "Just let it go. That's it baby. Come. Come baby." Alex whispered into her ear.

She held her breath as she felt her climax approaching. Shivers became twitches and twitches became lurches as her explosion grew more intense. Tony tightened her arms around Alex's neck. Waves of pleasure flowed through her body as she convulsed and shook, reaching her climax. She cried out in pleasure, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes!" Exhaling hard she released the pent up aggression and tension she had stored inside her. Tony shook and moaned as she came down from her climax just as Alex began to work himself up to his.

Alex moved his hands from her dripping pussy to her hips and eventually to her back where he tenderly pushed her down off his body. He noticed for the first time the tattoo on the small of her back. Alex hadn't noticed her tattoo before; from the moonlight it appeared to be some astrological sign with the name Kenny underneath. It became instantly erotic for Alex to see that tattoo, knowing she belonged to another.

Seeing Tony bent over in front of him on her knees and elbows made Alex's cock surge with desire. Thrust after forceful thrust Alex pumped into Tony. Grunting, he felt himself on the verge of exploding. Quickly, he pulled out and released himself all over the small of Tony's back, completely covering the tattoo that marked her as Kenny's. Alex smirked and tried to retain the devilish laugh within him. "She's not Kenny's now, is she?" he thought to himself, smiling down at his handy work.

The gentleman in him returned as the mischievous man in him subsided. He gently massaged her shoulders, brushing her hair to the side. He pulled her upright and back against himself, mixing their sweat and juices, and hugged her shivering body tight.

Slowly pulling out of her, he kissed her neck. "Don't move baby, I'll be right back." He ran to the bathroom, retrieved a towel to clean up. Gently cleaning the small of her back Alex once again admired her fine figure.

Once finished, Alex said, "Look at me Tony."

Staring off into the moonlight she replied, "Yes?"

"Hey, I'm over here," he said, turning her head to face him. "Are you ok?"

"I don't know how I am," Tony confessed. "I've never done anything like this. Maybe I should go."

"Please don't. It's really late and I want you to stay the night with me."

Tony thought about picking up her clothes and running out of his suite, but realized she was in a strange country and didn't feel comfortable walking all the way back to her hotel alone. Besides, she didn't quite remember if it was a left at the old restaurant they passed or a right and at this point didn't want to make that decision. Instead of grabbing her clothes, she pulled the bed sheet out and wrapped it around what now felt like her very naked and very vulnerable body. Covered, she scurried off to the bathroom.

In the bathroom Tony looked in the mirror and replayed her earlier actions. She needed a minute to think rationally, as she had been unable to do so earlier. She didn't feel dirty in the sense that she had done anything wrong. It was quite the opposite. The newness of having sex with Alex turned her on. Everything he had done in the bedroom had pushed erotic buttons she hadn't known existed.

Tony opened the bed sheet she had covering her body and said to herself in the mirror, "Look what you've done now!" She couldn't help but giggle looking at herself. Her hair was tossed, her make up was smeared and she was just beginning to catch her breath. She took another look in the mirror thinking she made an incredible sight!

Not wanting to sleep in her clothes, she looked around for something else to put on. She didn't quite feel comfortable sleeping in the nude, yet couldn't find anything until she looked on the shelf where she found his pair of pajamas. Other than her father, she'd never seen a man sleep in pajamas and it made her chuckle.

Alex watched her from the bathroom door and said, "You obviously want me to take you again."

Startled, Tony turned around. "You scared me."

"You know, you have a beautiful smile," Alex said, finally reaching her.

Tony blushed. "You're only saying that because I just let you do me."

"Let me do you again and prove you wrong." Alex planted his lips on hers, and Tony literally melted into him as he picked her up and cradled her in his strong, supportive arms.

"I'm going to be in so much trouble if you keep kissing me," Tony admitted as she lay cradled in his arms.

Kicking the bedroom door closed with his left foot, Alex said, "I don't plan to stop kissing you Tony. Not tonight."

***

The next two days were a complete blur for Tony. Between sightseeing with Alex and all the love making, she thought she was doing good to just spell her name. Tony didn't mind though. Being able to just relax and go with the flow was a first for her and she welcomed the opportunity. Besides, Alex was wonderful to her; he was always willing to explain things to her and was an excellent tour guide. He knew all of the hot places to go and at the restaurants he knew just what to order. Tony had been spoiled for two days and was dreading it ending. She still had one day left and was determined not to ruin it with thoughts of returning home, but told herself it was inevitable and to prepare for it.