Retreat From Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her last day in Puerto Vallarta, Tony spent the majority of the day alone shopping the streets near her hotel. Without Alex as a guide, she was very leery about venturing too far. Alex unfortunately had business calls to tend to in the afternoon but Tony didn't mind. "After all, how much love making and attention could one woman endure," she asked herself, then laughed.

As Tony exited one of the stores she'd gone into to find a present for her mom and sister, she heard a familiar voice call out her name.

"Tony!" A voice cried out.

"T, I know you hear me girl," Kenny yelled, chasing her.

"Not fucking possible!" Tony screamed in her head. She couldn't figure out for the life of her how Kenny had found her. Certainly her mom didn't give away her whereabouts and she knew for a fact her sister despised the man so she wouldn't have betrayed her.

"Who?" Tony kept asking herself. "How?" she asked herself next. Not having the answer to either question and not wanting to face him, Tony kept walking in the opposite direction, but sped up her pace. She turned left, then right, then right again. She was trying to weave her way through the town and remain as far away from Kenny as possible.

If he caught up to her the remainder of her vacation would be ruined. Tony picked up speed again and this time she went the back way to Alex's hotel. He wasn't expecting her for another half an hour but she didn't have the time or the resources to be picky about a measly thirty minutes.

Once in lobby of Alex's hotel Tony ducked into the bar where she and Alex danced the first night she was there. She hid in the bathroom and cracked the door to see if Kenny had spotted her running in. Shortly, she saw Kenny walk in the door of the hotel and scan the lobby for her. When he turned towards the bar Tony's body froze in fear. The bartender must have recognized Tony and when he saw her hide in the bathroom, he walked towards the door of the bar Kenny was approaching.

Blocking the doorway with his heavy frame he spoke with a strong Spanish accent. "We're closed." Several other men who apparently knew the bartender joined him at the doorway.

Kenny tried to look around the big, brawny bartender but his size and the friends who followed him to the door prevented him from seeing anything.

His voice threatening, the bartender repeated his statement, "I said we're closed."

Not wanting to fight, Kenny backed away and left the hotel.

"You can come out now," the bartender called out to Tony who was still hiding in the bathroom.

"Thank you, thank you so very much," Tony said exiting the bathroom. "You see, he's-"

"He's not going to bother you here. That's all I need to know," he said cutting her off.

"Thank you again," Tony said giving the big teddy bear a hug and making him blush. She ran up the stairs to Alex's floor and flew down the hall to his suite where she used the extra key card he had given her. Inside she slammed the door behind her and leaned back against it.

Alex came running out from the office to see what was happening.

"Tony?"

Tony breathed heavily as she leaned against the door. She was completely out of breath yet was trying to tell Alex what was going on.

"What is going on? What has you so upset?" Alex leaned in to open the door.

"NO! You can't!" She managed to get out.

Pointing to the couch Alex instructed, "Come sit on the couch and get yourself together," walking to the bar he continued. "I'm going to pour you a drink."

Tony took the shot of tequila and slammed it.

"Wow, this must be serious," Alex said and took the empty glass from her.

Tony started to get excited again. "He's here Alex! He's here!" Alex got up and poured her another shot trying to calm her down. He returned to the couch and kissed her leaving her no other option but kiss him back.

Tony took the second shot, just taking a small sip this time.

"Now, who's here?" Alex asked.

"Kenny is here and he's going to ruin everything!"

Alex rubbed her back lightly. "OK, just relax. Are you positive it was him you saw?"

"He called my name and chased me through the market area. I thought I lost him before I ducked into the hotel but when I hid in the bar's bathroom I saw him walk into the lobby."

Alex's attention focused on the suite door. "So he saw you come into my room?"

"No, the bartender kind of came to my rescue. He wouldn't let him in the bar to look around and I don't think he saw me duck into the bathroom. I think he just thought I came in the hotel and wanted to look around. But he scared the hell out of me Alex! What am I going to do? I still have one day left and I don't want to spend it hiding from him. I knew this was too good to be true. I knew I shouldn't have enjoyed my time here."

"First of all, this is a much bigger town than you think. Second, who said hiding out would be a bad thing?" Alex turned her chin so she faced him. "I can think of a million things I'd like to do to you before we leave and not all of them can be done indoors." He kissed her cheek.

Trembling, Tony said. "I'm scared Alex, I had so much courage before I left but then I hadn't committed adultery. Now, I'm just as guilty as he is and if he finds out what I've done he'll kill me for sure."

"Kiss me Tony," Alex said.

Kissing Alex was all Tony wanted to do. With both hands Alex cupped the back of Tony's head and leaned in. Tony rested her hands on each of Alex's arms, closed her eyes and let Alex do all of the work. He pulled her nearer as she opened her mouth slightly. Alex leaned in closer tempting her with his lips and soon his tongue.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Tony nearly jumped out of her skin as someone knocked hard on the door with what sounded like a fist.

"Relax," Alex rubbed her shoulders gently. "Can you do that for me? Stay right here and don't move," Alex got off the couch and walked towards the door. He turned to make sure Tony was still where he told her to be before he opened the door. Tony sat on the couch obediently watching him and took another sip of her drink.

"The keys to your boat Mr. Rogers," the man said from the other side of the door.

"Oh thanks," Alex said reaching into his pocket to tip him. "Wait right here please."

Alex walked back to Tony. "I have a special treat for you but it might take a little creativity on our part."

Taking another sip of her drink Tony asked. "What are you thinking?"

"What if we got disguise for you? Would you feel comfortable venturing outside?" He brushed her cheek softly. "I'd guarantee he wouldn't recognize you." He tried to convince her.

Sighing, Tony agreed. "It's worth a shot."

"That's my girl!"

Alex walked back to the door and spoke to the concierge.

Fifteen minutes passed before the concierge returned and when he did he had two bags with him. Tony was polishing off the remainder of her drink when he knocked on the door. This time she remained calm.

"I rented a boat, so put these on so we can leave." He handed her the bags and left her to change.

Inside the first bag was a pair of jeans too big to fit her, a flannel shirt, a blonde wig and two pillows. In the second bag was her string bikini, he must have retrieved it from her hotel room. "Figures he'd grab the string bikini instead of the one piece," Tony thought to herself

"The string bikini is for me!" Alex called out from the office. "Now hurry so I can see you in it on the boat. I've been wanting this all day." Tony dressed in her disguise making herself into somebody she didn't recognize in the mirror. Her braids were pulled up into the blonde wig. The fake hair flowed down the middle of her back. She stuffed one pillow down the front of the baggy pants and the other pillow she used to make her butt larger than she'd ever been. It was hot in the costume but she was sure it was worth it if it fooled Kenny. Donned in huge black glasses and her curiously odd disguise, Tony stepped out of Alex's bathroom to show off her new identity.

Pulling Tony close to his body Alex said. "Come here sexy."

"If I'm sexy in all this I haven't done it right," Tony teased. She took off her glasses and kissed him as passionately as she could. She used her lips and tongue to tell Alex how wonderful she felt when she was wrapped in his arms even though she was disguised as a 300 pound, blonde, Spanish woman.

"Let's go," Alex said wanting to see what she looked like in that string bikini he'd gotten from her room.

The walk from the hotel to the dock had Tony on pins and needles. She tried her best not to look around for Kenny but couldn't contain herself. When she finally did spot him, her heart stopped, but fortunately her feet didn't. Alex had no idea what Kenny looked like so his stride continued uninterrupted. Tony tugged lightly on her wig and tried to change her walk. She kept her head down and never looked back.

Once on the boat Tony began to relax, relieved she had tricked Kenny and happy to be on the water near Alex. Fooling Kenny, and playing their little spy game had turned Tony on and she could tell it was the same for Alex as well. Minutes after getting on the boat and setting sail, his hands were all over her peeling away her disguise until she was standing before him in her bikini.

"That's what I've been dying to see. Come here girl," he said. Alex winked at her making her feel as though she was back in high school. Just like putty he molded her into the position he wanted her. He laid her on the front of the boat as they coasted slowly across the water. He kissed her toes, her ankles, and her calves. Spreading her legs open he kissed her thighs and he looked up to see her pussy open to him. He couldn't resist, it was calling him. He had to touch it, feel its smoothness.

Tony spread her knees more to allow him better access. His middle finger was the first to reach her destination and it touched her clit making her arch her back and moan softly. He spread her lips and found her wet with anticipation. His fingers seemed to glide right inside her warm, moist pussy. Tony was in ecstasy and Alex knew it. He pulled his finger out to taste her but she took his hand and placed his finger in her mouth. Instantly his eyes lit up. He couldn't wait any longer and reached into his pocket for a condom.

"Let me help you with that." Tony sat up on her knees and carefully took it out of the package.

She cupped the condom with her mouth as he slowly guided his cock into her mouth. Swallowing him, it disappeared inch by inch until it couldn't be seen. Alex backed out of her mouth revealing his hard shaft with the condom on snug. It was completely unexpected for Alex.

The tip grazed her lips of her smooth mound and she moaned in anticipation. Her wetness lured and taunted him. Her smell drew him closer and closer. Alex fought to control his urges to jump in and explode. He wanted to take his time, enter her slowly and enjoy each and every firm stroke. He proceeded slowly, causing her to moan with every centimeter he moved into her.

Her pussy was welcomed him inside her warm abode. Her back arched he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down further on his dick. Alex grunted as he tried to control his desire. He looked down at the hot woman beneath him. Her breasts perked, her head tossing from left to right as he continued to please her. He let go of her shoulders and put both hands on her hips as she wrapped her slim legs around his waist. Slow, purposeful strokes pulled Tony into the sweaty hot chocolate man. They began to breathe deeper and harder. She clawed at his back, moaning louder as he thrust and dug inside her.

Tony could feel Alex's breath on her neck as he lifted her from a lying position and sat her up. Keeping himself inside her and her legs wrapped around him he carried her from the front of the boat to the cabin.

"Please, give it to me," she begged. "Oh God!"

Again, he thrust himself deep inside her pussy causing Tony to cry out. "Yes Alex!"

Her wet pussy and moans sent Alex into a whirlwind and he knew he was going to give it to her good. Passionately he slammed her against the wall as he pounded in and out of her pussy. Tony bucked wild with delight. She tried to give it to Alex as well as he was giving it to her but she was lost in the bliss of his lovemaking. She was a puppet in his arms, his to do as he pleased. Alex knew he wasn't going to have her pussy for much longer and he was determined to send her back remembering the lovemaking they shared on her vacation in Puerto Vallarta.

With his back against the wall this time, Alex held Tony up with his hands beneath her butt. He wasn't able to withstand any more. The smell of sex was intoxicating in the cabin, the feel of her ass in his hands, and her drenched pussy holding tightly onto his throbbing rod sent him into orbit. Unknown to him, Alex was hitting Tony's spot over and over causing a flurry of spasms to flow through her body. Her pussy clamped down as she came on him. The sudden onset of Tony's explosion forced Alex to come fierce and hard. Pumping, thrusting, sweating all over Tony he groaned as came.

They collapsed onto the floor. Neither was able to stand. Both were drained from the passionate lovemaking they had just enjoyed. Inhaling deep, Alex's hands searched for places to rest. He touched her breasts and Tony leapt. He squeezed her ass and she moaned in the afterglow. Hot, sweaty and out of breath, the lay in each other's arms relishing in the moment.

Moving to the bed Tony informed Alex. "I leave tomorrow. It has been such a wonderful vacation."

"Yes, I know you have to leave. I hate to see you go but I wanted you out here so badly. I'd played this afternoon in my mind several times this week and never imagined it would have been as amazing as it was. I couldn't have come up with a better way to spend your last night in Puerto Vallarta."

"Thank you for everything Alex. I couldn't have had a better vacation."

"Just think, if you would have stayed mad at me at the airport we wouldn't have had this much fun. Now, when we both go back to our realities we can go with a smile," he said kissing her forehead.

They sailed back to shore and after docking they crawled into bed for one last intimate moment. Tony waited for Alex to fall asleep, dressed and left him sleeping soundly on the bed. Quietly she exited the boat. She wanted to leave her lover this way. No sad good-byes to ruin her wonderful vacation. Tony walked back to her hotel in the baggy clothes she wore on her way to the boat. It was late, very late, probably too late for her to be walking the streets alone but she wasn't scared.

Appearing out of nowhere, Kenny asked. "Are you going to run from me again?"

"Whoa! You scared the hell out of me Kenny!" Startled she jumped and smacked his chest.

"Why did you run from me Tony?"

Not looking at him and continuing her stride she said. "I didn't want you to ruin my vacation Kenny."

"I've waited for you all day,"

Throwing up her arms she said, "Well now you've got me Kenny. I give in. I'm not running. What do you want? You can't ruin my vacation, it's almost over. So say or do whatever you came here to so we can get it over with."

"I'm not the monster you make me out to be Tony. I didn't come here to ruin anything for you. I love you. I love you more than you'll ever know. I know I haven't shown my love for you like I should and I've given you every reason to hate me. I'm just asking you to give me another chance. Let me make it right by you and our son. I want us to be a family. I need you Tony," he said. He cupped her chin in his hand and peered into her eyes.

"I don't know what to do Kenny." Tony bit hard onto her bottom lip contemplating her next move. "I have my own confessions now. It won't just be me forgiving you. You'll have to forgive me as well." She stared off over his shoulder looking at Alex's boat.

"I don't want to know. I don't need to know. All I need is you Tony. A fresh start."

Kenny bent down and kissed her. His lips touched hers and for the first time since they dated Tony felt shivers through her body. She parted her lips slightly as an invitation for his tongue to enter and he eagerly accepted. Kenny picked her up into his arms and began carrying her towards her hotel, not allowing their lips to part.

"Did you get to see all that you wanted to see?" Alex asked his wife, his arm around her as the two of them watched Kenny carry Tony away.

"Yes, thank you sweetie," she answered. "I've always wanted to see you with another woman. Do you think she ever saw me?"

"No, I'm sure she didn't," Alex reassured his wife.