All Comments on 'Retreat to Savannah'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

How I wish you would continue this...great story. It is easy for me to sympathize with Ethan and it makes me sort of wish he would find someone else than David or other men David passes him on to...make him just a bit jealous

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!!!

Excellent story, excellent!

I love reading you. I want to feel the fury of the fuck. I love Big Black COCK too.

MecumMhorMecumMhorover 8 years ago
Savanah ..

.. as I recall it .. some great evocative detail summoning up the historic quarters, including The Garden of Good and Evil (even without mentioning the Lady Chablis, one of the great real life characters!) .. now that Ethan is thinking of extending his lease, I am hoping you are thinking of extending the story by at least a couple more chapters moving in on Ethan and Louie - two hot to be left with just the end of a story honking get together .. you are a good writer .. take us further !

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Hot tale

Loved this story as I do nearly every one you write. Your detailed descriptions of the sex act are always hot and stimulating. I agree with one of the other commenters who suggested further chapters would be a good thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories