All Comments on 'Retreat Treat'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
A tale for the south...

This story is for the South...

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years ago
Good setting

Makes the story more original and much better than a simple of list of ins and outs as it were.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
South of Broad

You write an interesting story that I enjoyed very much. Plus you know my city and some of it's denizens quite well.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years ago
A most delightful . . .

. . . slut, and a bit devious as well. High society can get down and dirty. Fun story SR71, a lot of fun in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

There are fags and sluts in Charleston? Who would have guessed.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Damn fine writing

Very southern. Nice plot with many turns. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

pa' jatlhqa' ranting discussion page 'e' DoS SoH QochQo'chuqlaw'. lut simplistic. vuDmey'e' simplistic. Dal lut. 'e' yap detailed neH? wa' Hov.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not erotica - just porn

You don't try to write erotica here, just physical sex, which is far less arousing. You seem to have no understanding of feelings, emotions or sexuality.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 10 years ago

Well, at least she need not worry about her husband finding out, since he'd arranged the retreat. And he also bought the art work, so noone else would find out either. Except for any lovers she chooses to be nude with. Clever way of keeping her to a select circle but at the same time telling her he is OK with her having fun on the side just as he is. They both get the best out of a marriage of more convenience than love, and nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

masculinbrainmasculinbrainover 3 years ago

Too long. One third of the length would make a poignant story.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Hopefully

A giant meteor crashes and destroys them all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...