Retribution Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold soon got the message. If he ate the spunk he could breathe. If not, Tina would suffocate him. He gulped down more cum as it oozed out. Tina hissed,

"Yess...now get your tongue in me & lick out every drop."

Harold complied without any fuss & licked & sucked her twitching snatch clean. His body rocked & shook as his dick throbbed painfully.

30 minutes later, Harold was on the floor in a near comatose state. Sean was slowly pumping his cock into Tina's pussy. He dipped & rolled his hips, expertly finding her g spot on every thrust. Tina wrapped her legs around his ass as she cried,

"Oh my God, Sean. Ugh...ughhh...you're so deep, baby...JESUSSS...AHHHH!"

She shuddered through a huge orgasm, juices gushing out around their genitals.

Harold's mind was in turmoil as he watched. He wished he had a cock like Sean's & his incredible sexual skills, not to mention his body & looks. He wished he was Sean. He heard Tina moaning,

"Harold can't do me like this...ugh...his dick is too small. Your cock feels amazing, Sean. Oh God...I'm cumminggg!"

Again & again, Sean brought Tina to orgasmic bliss. They were kissing & staring at each other with desire. Harold recognized the overwhelming passion & intensity of their actions. They were making love now & it was obvious that Tina was falling for him. He prayed that Sean would move on after he'd had his fill or got bored. Harold watched Tina having yet another orgasm & his face contorted into an expression of pain & lust as he wailed,

"Ugh...gnnnnnnnn ahh!"

He had ejaculated again.

Harold woke up in his office. He shook his head to get his bearings. He sat up & saw his pants around his ankles. There was dried cum on his clothes & body. He got a shock when he looked in the mirror. His face & neck were covered in dried cum. Then, it all came flooding back. Oh God, He had sucked Sean's cock!

Harold went to the bathroom to take a shower. What the hell happened last night? He knew he wasn't gay, but Sean's physical power & confidence were an overwhelming force. Harold felt weak & inferior around him. He had an overpowering urge to submit to Sean's superior masculinity & virility. Harold's dick got hard as he thought about Sean's awesome power. He quickly dried himself & dressed for work.

Harold kept his head down that week, embarrassed about what had happened. Sean was practically living with them now. Harold was desperate to see more sex but didn't want to beg. Especially after Sean had ordered him to take his & Tina's clothes to the dry cleaners. Harold said he didn't have the time & Sean had almost slapped him unconscious. 10 minutes later, he had driven away with their clothes in the back.

On Saturday morning Harold came downstairs & went into the kitchen to make a coffee. He stopped in his tracks in the doorway, eyes wide. Tina was sitting high on Sean's lap facing away from him. She had his cock out between her legs & was pumping it with 2 hands. Harold couldn't move, he just stood there dumbly watching.

25 minutes later, Tina was still jerking him off. Her hands pumped, twisted & squeezed the thick shaft. Sean's hands had reached around her & were pummeling her tits. He laughed,

"Getting tired, babe?"

Tina exclaimed,

"NO! I could play with this beauty all day, baby."

With renewed vigour, she jerked & pumped his cock even faster.

Harold watched intently as Sean's cock expanded & throbbed, leaking a constant flow of precum. His own dick was throbbing too. Sean's cock jerked & bucked wildly & blasted a long rope of cum 6 feet into the air. It splattered onto the linoleum floor followed by another rope. Harold counted one after another, 11 huge ropes in total. Several smaller ropes followed until cum was just leaking from the head, pooling at his feet.

Harold was staggered by the amount of spunk on the kitchen floor. Tina was still squeezing out more cum from his cock when she looked up & said,

"Harold, can you lick up all of this cum?"

Harold thought she was joking but her face was completely serious. Seconds passed in silence before he replied,

"I can get some tissues to clean it up."

Tina stood up & folded her arms as she said,

"You need to do this, Harold, otherwise what's the point of you living here?"

Harold opened his mouth in shock. Did she mean she would throw him out if he didn't do it? He looked around as he searched his mind for a way out.

Sean stood up & approached Harold, his face passive. Harold backed away nervously, his dick throbbing even more. Sean put a hand on his shoulder & amiably said,

"Listen, little fella, I'm giving you an order...and as far as you're concerned, what I say is the word of God. Now, lick up that cum."

Harold glanced at the muscular arm on his shoulder. He was trembling as he looked up at Sean. He felt compelled to obey him & nodded slowly.

Harold got onto his knees & lowered his face to the floor. It looked as if a carton of yoghurt had been spilled. He paused, then dipped his tongue into the thick cum. He heard Tina say,

"Holy shit, he's really doing it."

"I told you, babe, he's my loyal, little slave,"

Replied Sean matter of factly.

Harold was busy running his tongue along the floor & licking up big mouthfuls of spunk. He crawled around on his hands & knees cleaning the floor with his tongue & lips. It took him nearly 5 minutes to lick it all up. Then he looked up & saw Sean & Tina looking at him, arm in arm. They were the couple now & he was their slave, if he wanted to stay.

Tina said,

"Good boy, Harold. Now what do you say to Sean?"

Harold looked confused & finally blurted,

"You are a God."

Tina struggled to hold back her laughter. Sean smirked & said,

"That's right, little fella. Now kiss my shoes."

Harold didn't move. Was he serious? Sean's hand shot out delivering a vicious slap to Harold's face sending him sprawling onto his back.

Harold squealed & his cheek was stinging. He crawled towards Sean & began kissing & licking his shoes. Sean barked,

"Do it like you mean it, dickhead."

Harold whimpered & murmured,

"Godddd,"

as his dick throbbed & ejaculated in his pants.

Mike Reilly was parked 60 metres from Harold's house. He was one of Harold's colleagues & had been the one responsible for circulating the hooker video. Harold had beaten him to a promotion a few years ago & had taken great pleasure in ordering him around. They had never really liked each other after that.

Mike had heard a vague rumor that Harold's wife had been seen in a club with some guy. According to the story, it was clearly more than platonic, if indeed it had been Tina. Mike had his doubts. From what he knew, she was a straight laced, suburban housewife. He'd met her a few times & she was quiet & plain. She dressed in frumpy clothes & just didn't seem the type to break her marriage vows.

Mike shrugged. It was worth checking out. Harold's behavior had been a little out of character lately. He was quiet & pensive at work. Always in a rush to go home. The really strange thing were the swellings & bruises on Harold's face. Mike didn't have a clue what that was about.

A few minutes later, Mike saw a 4x4 park in Harold's driveway & a big, good looking guy got out & let himself in with a key. The guy seemed to fit the description of the guy in the rumor. Mike didn't know them well enough to turn up uninvited but it was worth a try. He gave it 10 minutes then got out of his car.

Tina was browsing on her laptop in the kitchen. She was researching the "super orgasm" and how to have one. The doorbell rang & she closed the computer & went to see who it was.

The door opened & Mike stared in awe at the woman smiling at him. Tina pointed at him & said,

"Errr...it's Mike, isn't it?"

His eyes were feasting on her body as he replied,

"Yes, that's right...Tina. I've got some paperwork from the office for Harold. I was going to give it to him tomorrow but I just happened to be driving by."

Tina studied him for a while, clearly dubious about his story. Eventually, she turned on her heels & said,

"Well, you better come in then, Mike."

Mike closed the door & followed her down the hallway. He stared at Tina's ass wondering what the hell had happened to her? She looked fucking gorgeous...and that black mini dress she was wearing, it looked 2 sizes too small on her. It buttoned up all the way down the front. Her big, braless breasts looked like they were about to pop the straining buttons. If she bent forward, even slightly, her ass cheeks would be visible. Who would have guessed that she had such a killer body.

Mike sat down in the armchair & said,

"Jesus, Tina, have you had a makeover or something?"

She crossed her legs & replied,

"I decided to change my wardrobe & go for a new look...you like?"

"Oh, I think any man with a pulse would like, Tina,"

Retorted Mike.

She smiled, lapping up the compliment. She got them all the time lately...and never tired of hearing them. Tina uncrossed her legs & said,

"That's so nice of you to say, Mike. Let me get Harold for you."

Mike watched her sexily saunter out of the room. He'd seen her underwear when she'd uncrossed her legs...and she knew it. Her legs looked incredible. Everything about her seemed to have changed. Her walk, her talk, her posture...were all sexier, sensual & seductive. His cock was getting harder as he inhaled her lingering perfume.

A few minutes later, Harold walked in & said,

"What are you doing here, Mike? There's nothing so urgent that you have to come to my house."

Mike shrugged & replied,

"Well, I happened to be passing & thought I'd drop off this paperwork."

He opened his briefcase & handed Harold a pile of papers. Harold took them & said,

"Well, errr...thanks, Mike. We're kind of busy at the moment. I'll see you out."

Mike was disappointed, he needed more time. Luck was on his side as Tina came back in accompanied by Sean. Mike saw the big guy dressed in only shorts & sneakers. He had to admit the guy had a great body.

Harold was suddenly panicking. He needed to get rid of Mike. He quickly said,

"Mike, are you ready t..."

Tina cut him off & said,

"Mike, this is my boyfriend Sean."

Mike shook his hand & was thinking,

"Did she say boyfriend? Maybe she means a friend, who's a boy."

Mike's eyes were darting from one to the other, trying to figure out the situation. Then, Sean wrapped his arm around Tina's waist & she seemed to be rubbing his ass. Mike was sure now, Harold was some kind of cuckold. Wait until they heard about this at work.

Sean whispered something to Tina & she nodded. He moved to the middle of the room & said,

"Come here, little fella."

Harold tentatively approached Sean, rolling his eyes towards Mike & said,

"Let me see Mike out, Sean."

Sean looked down at him, his face completely blank. Mike leaned forward wondering what was going to happen. Sean suddenly grabbed Harold by the collar & lifted him high in the air.

An alarmed Harold found himself nearly 8ft up, looking down at Sean, whose expression hadn't changed. He was dropped & crashed onto the floor on his backside. Harold was about to get up when Sean growled,

"Stay on your knees before me, little fella."

Harold knelt in front of him. He willed himself to run out of the room but he found it impossible to disobey Sean.

Sean shouted,

"KISS MY FUCKING FEET, ASSHOLE!"

Even Mike flinched when he heard that. Harold stared up at Sean's sixpack & murmured,

"Oh my God."

Tina suddenly snapped,

"Do it, Harold, do as Sean says...obey your God."

Harold knew Sean would slap him senseless if he didn't comply. He bent down & started kissing & licking his sneakers.

Mike was totally stunned by what he was witnessing. For 20 minutes he watched Harold kissing Sean & Tina's feet as he whimpered & moaned. Mike didn't think it could get any more shocking but he was wrong. Harold began kissing Sean's shins, moving up to his muscular thighs & then buried his face in his crotch. He held onto Sean & humped against his leg like a dog.

Tina pointed at Harold & said,

"Look at this shit, Mike...and listen to this. Harold, what do you say to Sean?"

Harold's eyes were wild as he looked up & proclaimed,

"You are a God, Sean."

Then he rubbed his face on Sean's cock again. He inhaled deeply, taking in his masculine smell. He was hoping some of Sean's masculine power would rub off on him.

Sean fisted Harold's hair & delivered a powerful slap to his face as he snarled,

"You piece of shit faggot!"

Harold squealed in pain as he fell backwards. Sean casually said,

"And now for the main event."

Mike was enthralled by what he'd seen. He was thinking,

"The main event?...there's more?"

He didn't want to get on the wrong side of Sean, but he tried his luck & asked,

"Do you mind if I stay & watch, Sean?"

"Sure, Mike...we love to have an audience. You can do what you want to that fucker,"

Replied Sean, nodding towards Harold.

Mike jumped up excitedly & moved towards Harold as he cowered on the floor. Harold pleaded,

"Oh God No, don't...Sean, stop him...please."

But Tina had pushed Sean onto the sofa & had climbed onto him, shoving her tongue down his throat.

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...Mike unleashed 4 blows with venom, rocking Harold's head left & right.

"You fucking dickhead. Everyone's gonna hear about this shit,"

Mike spat before he went back to the armchair to watch the show. He couldn't believe his luck. He had been hoping to embarrass Harold. He already had that & more...and now he was about to watch a live sex show.

Tina's thong was on the floor & she had somehow removed Sean's shorts & boxers. She positioned his cock against her slit & pushed down. Mike & Harold both watched in amazement as the fat, circumcised head disappeared inside her. Then her pussy engulfed inch after inch of thick cockshaft. Mike didn't think it was possible but Tina took the huge cock to the hilt.

Mike & Harold were both rubbing their dicks through their pants as they watched Tina bouncing & rolling her hips. She moaned & groaned as her round ass cheeks repeatedly slapped against Sean's thighs. Tina threw her head back & wailed in ecstasy every time she climaxed.

Mike suddenly blurted out,

"Fucking unreal, man."

Drops of Tina's cum sprayed out as she rode Sean with abandon. When her pace began to slacken, Sean rolled her onto her back & drove his cock deep with long strokes. On his sixth stroke Tina's back arched & she moaned,

"Oooh...oh Sean...oh God...oh God...OHHHH!"

Her eyes rolled back as she shuddered, orgasming hard.

Mike's trance was broken when he heard Harold whimpering,

"Uh...Jeeeeze!"

Harold's eyes bulged out & his mouth was open as he came in his pants again. Mike looked back towards the sofa & saw Sean's feet spread apart on the floor. He propped himself up on the backrest as he speared his cock into Tina's spasming pussy. Her legs were up on his shoulders & her hands gripped his straining biceps.

Tina poked her head around Sean & gasped,

"Harold...ugh...come here and...ohh...lick Sean's balls...GOD...do it now."

Harold was still on his knees watching. He couldn't do that in front of Mike. Tina barked,

"Do it...UGHH...or pack your suitcase, Harold."

Harold felt his dick hardening. This would be the ultimate humiliation. He didn't want to be thrown out so he knee walked towards them.

Mike couldn't wait to see this. Harold's life seemed to have been turned upside down & Mike was more than happy to add to his misery.

Harold watched Sean's ass pumping up & down. His large balls were swinging back & forth & slapping against Tina's ass. He had a perfect view of Sean's cock covered in her juices as it tunneled into her pussy, her lips hugging the thick, throbbing shaft. Harold moved his face between Sean's powerful, thick thighs & licked Tina's ass. He ran his tongue up & down her crack as Sean's balls slapped against his head.

Tina's body began bucking & she cried,

"Oh shit...keep...doing that...cumminggg...big time...OHHHH!"

She was screaming as she shook & shuddered through a huge orgasm. Harold's tongue snaked into her asshole & she came again & kept cumming. Her pussy twitched & squeezed Sean's huge cock making him grimace & moan.

Mike found the scene surreal. All 3 of them were moaning & groaning loudly. It was the hottest thing he'd ever seen. He wished his wife was more like Tina. She seemed completely uninhibited.

Harold ducked down lower & saw Sean's balls bouncing around. Tina looked down her body & saw Harold's eyes full of lust. She moaned,

"Do it, Harold...suck Sean's balls & your submission will be complete."

Harold didn't even hesitate this time. He licked Sean's sweat covered balls as they swung in front of him. Sean slowed his thrusts right down allowing Harold to catch one testicle in his mouth, then stuff both in. 2 heavy balls completely filled his mouth, bulging out his cheeks. He sucked & chewed on them for 10 minutes, following Sean's strokes.

Then, Harold felt Sean's nutsack tighten & his balls throbbing in his mouth. Sean started grunting & buried his cock all the way in, grinding against Tina's pussy. He erupted inside her, cumming hard. Tina's orgasm exploded simultaneously & her body pumped & shook out of control.

Harold kept sucking Sean's nuts & saw the cum being squeezed out around his shaft. His cock was still pulsing & spewing out hot cum. Tina was still cumming too, she was completely delirious as another orgasm rocked her body.

Mike was spellbound as he watched the action. Checking out that rumor had turned out to be a great decision. By the time he left, Harold was ravenously eating Tina's cum filled pussy like a starving dog.

That night, sleep was elusive for Harold. All kinds of thoughts were running through his head, not to mention the noises coming from the bedroom. At times it sounded like they were killing each other. He hoped the neighbors couldn't hear it.

Harold was assessing the situation. Any normal man would have walked out by now. He knew that on some level he enjoyed being dominated & humiliated. He'd be happier if he could still fuck Tina, but he loved watching her fuck Sean...and hated it. He didn't know how things would turn out but he wasn't going to leave...unless they threw him out, and he had to make sure that didn't happen.

As the weeks passed, Harold soon understood the rules. If he obeyed Sean & Tina he would be allowed to watch them fuck & he wouldn't be slapped around so much. He had become a figure of ridicule at work thanks to Mike. He kept his head down & tried to ignore the jibes.

A few weeks later, Harold was watching Sean making love to Tina, slowly pumping his cock into her, bringing her off again & again. In the midst of her passion she murmured,

"Oh, Sean...I love you, baby."

Harold was hardly surprised. It was simply confirmation of what he already knew. It was inevitable. Their relationship was too intense & passionate to be "no strings" fuck buddies.

Harold had become completely compliant. Even when Tina emptied their joint bank account & moved the money to one in her own name, he accepted it. On one particular weekend he was sure he had eaten over a pint of Sean's thick spunk. Tina had even jerked him off as a reward for being a good little cuckold.

Harold was rushing home on Friday. Sharon was coming round later & he had to do the cooking. He let himself in & was immediately hit by the familiar sounds & smells of sex. He walked into the living room & blurted,

"Oh shit!"

Sean was hammering his cock into Tina doggie style on the rug. Tina's big tits jiggled each time he rammed it home. She was moaning & crying,

"That's it, Sean...harder...deeper, baby...ugh...so fucking good."