All Comments on 'Return Massage'

by london_james2010

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking great!

I loved it very much! It remained me of my last time that, I went on my vacation without my wife to Orlando, Fl. I made an appointment to get a massage from a guy, I told him that, I wanted a full massage. He asked me if, I wanted to get fucked? I told him that's what, I wanted must. It was great, he had a very nice and big and thick cock. I love to bottom when the guy has a big and thick cock, I get to cum with out having to have my cock touched at all. I loved though, how he suck my cock and how he fucked my face with that beautiful cock of his. The massage was great but what, I really enjoyed was how he rammed his cock deep in my ass and fucked me hard. I came so much that time, I wanted to meet again him before, I went back home but it didn't work out though. I think of him a lot and I get so fucking horny and when possible, I ram the largest veg that, I find and fuck myself with it whole, I think that it was him in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
London story

How nice to read a London story for a change. I've visited chariots a few times and received toe curling blow jobs. Lost my Arse virginity recently too, but I'm married now, so this has to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sounds like my first fucking

The first time a guy fucked me was a lot like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot, and very believable too

Loved this story, and it really resonates with me too. I'm a fit, straight-acting/looking married guy, big cock and all that; my wife is slim, attractive, etc... but I can't get rid of my secret craving for cock. I rarely get the opportunity for gay sex but when I do I love to be the "bottom". One time my wife was away for work and I took the opportunity to visit my local gay sauna. Ended up being fucked by one guy while sucking another guy off. Anyway, when my wife returned I was almost certain she'd been with another guy on her conference. That was such a turn on: the thought of her being fucked by another guy at roughly the same time I was having hot gay sex! I love the thought of her being just as much of a secret cock slut as I am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlondon_james2010@london_james2010
Married for many years with a gorgeous, blonde wife with whom I have a pretty good sex life, yet I want more. At present that more is coming from my experimentation with my sexuality. Am I an oddball or are there more of us out there?

story TAGS