Return Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As good as you imagined?"

"Better, much better."

"Maybe you are hooked," he said speeding up a little with both his cock and his hand?"

"Mmmm, I think I might well be," I groaned as I stroked his tits."

"Maybe another regular customer then," he smiled.

"Without doubt."

"You near?"

"Yes I am very," I moaned.

Slamming himself harder up me he almost growled. "Then cum bitch, cum for me , cum right now."

"Are you going to?"

"Yes I told you I would and I am going to. Where do you want it?" He asked pulling his cock out and ripping the condom off as his hand held my cock still stopping me erupting as I so badly wanted to.

"On me anywhere," I groaned reaching out for his cock. Gripping it and rubbing it as he was rubbing me I grunted just as his cock seemed to explode sending several streams of spunk all over my cock and stomach. As good as at the same time I started to cum and my streams of sperm joined his on my stomach and chest.

12