Return of the Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock exploded out of his mouth and cum shot all over him. He swallowed and gasped. He looked back down at the cock and it was getting far too big for him to handle. "Why don't you just kill me?" He asked in a low harsh voice.

"It looked like you were having fun." The dragon replied with a smirk. Jake suddenly realized the dragon had put little effort into making him do anything. He just liked the dragon's cock over and deep throated it, even slurped down some cum and the dragon didn't do a thing. Jake sat staring down at the cock with the look of starvation. He wanted more.

"Well, it's too big for your mouth..." the dragon hinted to Jake. Jake gave a worried look and then began to turn around. The dragon placed its hands under his stomach and pressed the tip against Jake's opened. Jake took a few worried breaths, but he was getting hornier. He was straight and had ever experimented with gay sex before, yet here he was with his main enemy craving for its large meaty penis. He was losing control over himself. He told himself that the army abandoned him there and that he was better off just giving in.

As a few moments passed by, Jake asked what the dragon was waiting for. The dragon continued to smile with its superiority and control, "What do you want me to do?'

"Fuck... fuck me. Fuck me!" Jake demanded and he felt the large cock begin to spread his ass hole wider and wider and it tried to fit in. Jake moaned and groaned as it could barely fit. It slid in a full five inches before Jake reached its maximum width at the end of the long pointed black cock head. The rest was much the same width as long as he could make it up that first hill. The dragon had to put in considerable effort to get the ass to finally spread just wide enough for the full head to get in. Jake was twitching and gasping.

"My seed will help, just give it time." The dragon reminded of how it's cum would manipulate the host. "I'm going to make you one of my queens." The dragon added and rubbed one of Jakes nipples. Jake was surprised to see drops of milk come out. It was working fast. He really was the Dragon Lord. As Jakes body adjusted, the cock continued to move up and in to push his body beyond its limits.

Three Months Later:

A woman with large D cup breasts and scaly shoulders and back walked into the temple to bow to the Dragon Lord. There were many other women just like her bowing in a row. Each was there for their daily gift, to mate with their god and produce an egg to help build the army to spread the will of the Dragons to the rest of the world. While bowing, a random word popped into one of the woman's head. "Jake? That's a weird word. I wonder what it means."

She felt a strange sensation behind her and smiled as she saw a small object sticking out from behind. "My tails finally started growing!"

12