Return of the Oral Bank Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers

She continued to explain. "I've been used by men in the past, abused even. You saw that yourself, in my marriage with Tom. You remember that first night we were together, when you sent me home to him holding a mouthful of your cum? As I sat there at the kitchen table, tasting your sperm in front of him, I realized how weak and pathetic he was and I stopped being afraid of him and men like him from that night on. You freed me in a way by helping me to humiliate him. He was a prick, he cheated on me, and he got what he deserved. When you made me do that on our first night, you turned me off to men like him forever. You gave me the confidence to accept of who I was. I know deep down what a slut I am. I live for sex. And I make no apologies for the way I act. What better way to get pleasure out of life? But I only fuck men who can handle me now; and there aren't many of you around, believe me. Robert trusts me like you did. He's not at all intimidated by my nature. He relishes it, just like you did. He loves me and he's committed to my happiness. He can give me almost everything I need. I'll settle for that right now."

"And what is your end of the bargain?" I want to know.

"It's pretty simple. I'm his sexual slave. I surrender my will and my body to him. He makes all my decisions for me. I make myself available to him whenever and wherever he wants it, and in any way he demands. My job is to please him physically, unconditionally. I do it willingly."

"Willingly?"

"Michael, you know what a whore I am", she laughs. "You of all people understand that part of me. It's not like work, you know. Hey, I'm driving a Lexus, getting a mortgage free house and have tons of money in the bank. Not a bad return for the effort, wouldn't you say?" She was smiling. "He's a very rich man. With his influence at the bank, he set me up in my job, gave me my car. He cares for me and protects me. He provides every material comfort I could possibly want. It's a very satisfying relationship. He makes it very easy for me to be happy. I do want you to be happy for me."

I had to chuckle. She was a bitch, yes. But she was certainly no dummy.

I checked in with my feelings. In truth, I guess I was happy for her. She did seem so much more centered and confident. She definitely seemed content with her arrangement and even looked better physically, if that was possible. So...why not? After all, I had a woman in my life to love and who loved me---my wife. Allison deserved no less, even if I wished it was me who owned her. And besides, here she was. She had come back to me of her own free will. In the next 10 minutes she would be on her knees, happily sucking my cock. But I wondered why, if she was so committed to this guy, had she returned.

"OK. You're happy. That's good. I accept that. But why did you come back, Allison? Does he know you're here?"

"Yes, he does. In fact, he sent me," she spoke calmly.

Now I am really confused!

She turns and reaches into her handbag on the chair and hands me a folded note. I open it and read:

"My dear Michael. I assume by now that Allison has explained to you who I am. She is a very obedient young lady, as you know, and I trust she did as she was told. I love her very much. She has explained to me the nature of the relationship she had with you. She is there with you right now because I have instructed her so. I have sent her to you as a gesture of gratitude for the way she was prepared for her life with me by you. You taught her much, and made her very happy; and I am indebted to you."

What the fuck was this all about? I wondered.

The note went on. " Please accept her as the gift I have intended her to be--the gift to all men that she truly is. She is yours to use as you wish, my friend. She has been told that tonight you are her Master. I trust that you will use her well. Enjoy her and return her to me when you are done. Regards. Robert."

"Wow, this is all too much. I can't believe this," I say out loud.

"Believe it, Michael."

"OK, OK...now what? What the fuck do you want me to do?" I am feeling out of my league with her for the first time and hesitant to make a move. This master/slave stuff is new territory for me.

She looks me straight in the eye. "Whatever you wish, Master."

I stand silently for a minute and just look at her: so beautiful, so sexual--so willing. I compose myself by thinking about how much I have wanted her all these months--how much I missed her. My cock instantly begins to stiffen. I look at her standing there; waiting for me to speak; and all I can do is stare. I need to see her naked. "Take off your clothes", I order.

"Yes, Sir."

She slowly disrobes, removes her earrings and stands silently before me in nothing but the choker. I marvel once again at her beauty. Allison is about five-two and she weighs maybe a hundred and ten pounds. She is perfectly proportioned in every way. Her breasts, her smooth flat stomach, her tight, round ass are all sculpted in heaven. Her legs, even her hands and feet, are works of art. I take a deep breath and begin to formulate a plan. I want a blowjob from her so bad I can feel her lips on my dick; but I want her to want me of her own accord. I don't want a slave. I want a woman.

"Tell me what you want from me," I ask, leading her.

"I want to surrender my will and my body to you, Michael," she replies.

"No!" I bellow. "Fuck that shit! Listen to me. I don't want you to surrender anything. Do you understand? I want you to own your will. I want you to be yourself. You're nobody's slave and you know it! I want the woman I've always known. You know yourself better than any woman I've ever met, Allison. Tell me what it is YOU want."

She seems puzzled at first, almost disappointed. She closes her gorgeous green eyes for a moment in search of the answer. When they open there is a familiar twinkle in them. It perfectly matches the emeralds around her neck.

"You always know what I want, don't you?" she smiles, as she licks her lips and stares at my crotch. Deep down, she is still a cock-sucking slut. It is truly her nature. She always gets what she wants sexually, no matter who 'owns' her. I am relieved to know she hadn't changed all that much.

"And what would that be, Allison?" I tease.

"I want to suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth, Michael."

There is a slight pause, as I don't respond to her. She looks at me inquisitively for a moment, and then smiles knowingly.

"Can I... please...suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth?"

"I was worried you don't beg any more," is my amused reply. "Get on your knees."

She doesn't say another word. She's heard the words she wanted to hear. Stepping away from me she sinks obediently to the carpet in front of a full-length mirror that hangs on a closet door near the entrance to the room. She motions me to her with a toss of her head.

"Come here handsome, let's watch."

I move in front of her and glance at her reflection. Two of her is almost too much to bear. She is even more stunning in the dim light of the hotel room as I study her, the shadows of her curves accentuating her beauty. From my vantage point above her, the outline of her upper torso forms a subtle V, her wide shoulders angling down to her slim waist, and then flaring out gracefully at her hips to her perfectly curved ass. Her breasts stand out and up, defying gravity still, the pink nipples very stiff. I can tell she is working out; she is toned and lithe as a Siamese cat. Her young skin is evenly tanned all over, except for delicious creamy-white patches around her pale, pert breasts, and a sexy light triangle that begins just below her navel and extends in a bikini line to her crotch. Her neck, encircled by the jeweled collar, seems even more elegant than ever. Her bony shoulders are covered in a bronze patina and her slender arms, every feminine muscle softly defined, curve lazily down to rest on her thighs. With her hands gently folded in her lap she kneels before me and waits. She instinctively rests on her heels; back arched attentively, her face level with my crotch, moistening her lips in anticipation.

I feel like a priest about to give her Holy Communion. I position myself in front of her and reach for my belt buckle.

"Let me do that for you", she says suddenly.

I start to protest.

"Ssshh, Michael. Let me do it. You asked me what I wanted; I'll tell you. I want to service you like a whore. I'm on my knees to give you a blowjob. Let me do it right. Talk dirty to me. Don't be nice to me. Talk to me like I'm a cheap slut because, right now, I am. Make me feel it in my soul. Treat me like the woman I know I am."

She needs to be used, I think to myself. She needs to be controlled. It is no act; this is how she defines her femininity. This is when she feels most like a woman. This Robert guy has really polished her. She is a strong, willful person. But when it comes to sex she needs to be pushed around like a dirty mop.

OK, why not. I trust that she knows what she wants. I certainly want to give it to her.

"Unbutton my pants, you little cock sucker," I say in my best condescending voice.

"Yes, sir", she replies obediently, her eyes cast downward, her voice slightly above a whisper. She reaches up and removes my belt and unbuttons my jeans. As she reaches for the zipper I slap her hand.

"Use your teeth!" I instruct with a devilish smile. "You want cock?"

"Yes, I do. I'll do anything for it." she shamelessly admits.

"Well, then, work for it".

She sucks in a breath and I see a tremor of pleasure run through her body as she grasps my thighs and leans forward to reach me. She pauses for a moment, her face pressed against the bulge in my jeans, and inhales the scent. Using her tongue to flip the zipper out, she clamps it between her teeth. Face tilted up, her eyes lock into mine as she slowly draws it down.

When she gets the zipper all the way down, she pauses---and speaks with her eyes lowered. "Can I take your jeans off?" she asks politely.

"Yes," I say. "But be careful."

"I will, Michael. I'll be very careful."

She removes my shoes one at a time and I lift my feet so she can slide my jeans and jockeys off. As she tosses them across the room I remove my shirt. I stand before her naked and hold my erect cock in my hand. She stares at it, her mouth slightly open.

"You remember this? I ask.

"God, yes." She answers, sighing.

"Do you miss it?" I want to know.

"Michael, the truth is... I see your face and feel your cock when any man fucks me..."

"What about Robert?" I want to know.

"Yes, Robert too. I miss your cock... so much." She confesses.

I am pleasantly shocked. I am beginning to remember why I need her so desperately. It isn't just the sex. It's how she feels about me---how easily she expresses her need for me. No woman, not even my wife has ever made me feel so desired. She does love me very much. I believe that now. I want tell her that I love her too. But not yet. It isn't the right moment. Right now, it's not about love.

I stay on track.

"You want to suck this, don't you?" I tease, stroking my dick slowly.

"Yes... I do." She whispers, her eyes never leaving my crotch.

"Kiss it," I order. I know she will start having orgasms as soon as I let her suck it and I'm not ready for that yet.

I hear a familiar whimper in the back of her throat as she moistens her lips and purses them to form a perfect heart. She brings the moist pink flesh-pillows to the tip of my dick and kisses it once reverently. Her eyes are closed, and she sighs as contact is made. Careful not to open her mouth, she kisses the head several times until I pull it away and hold the shaft upright to my navel. Taking my lead, she pecks at the underside and the tight folds of foreskin. Her lips are wet and I can feel her warm breath as she makes love to my cock, kissing from the top of the cleft slowly down the shaft to the top of my balls and up to the tip again. When she goes back down she starts to slide her wet mouth over my balls. I grab her by the hair and pull her face away.

"Not yet!" I reprimand her. I know she loves to lick my balls, especially when they are wet with saliva from a mouth-watering cock kissing, but I am determined to make her wait. "You're only allowed to kiss it."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Michael. I can't help myself." She apologizes with a hint of a smirk on her face.

"Open your slutty mouth," I command. "Let me see your tongue."

Responding without hesitation, she tilts her face up and opens wide, offering the moist crimson flesh for my inspection. It is twitching slightly, restless-- waiting. She loves the taste of cock skin, the pulsing, smooth texture of man-flesh as it moves along her tongue while she sucks. Her taste buds are aching for sperm---I can tell; but I'm not ready to give it to her.

I rub my fingers over and around her tongue, wetting them; then withdraw and paint her beautiful lips with her saliva. This makes her salivate even more and she closes her eyes and moans softly, encouraging me to continue. I gaze at her glistening mouth and into the shadow of her throat.

"This is where you want me to come, isn't it, Allison?" I ask as I tilt her head back with a thumb in her mouth and forefinger under her chin. I am purposely a little rough.

She nods yes, unable to speak. Her breathing is deep and slow as if in a trance. Her eyes widen in anticipation and perhaps a little fear. She is as aroused as I am but remains still and composed--and patiently kneels there, not moving. She knows she is going to get what she wants.

I let go of her mouth and hold out my dick.

"Lick it now you whore! Lick every fucking inch of it. And do it slowly," I tell her.

She does as she is told. She begins at the tip and licks slowly around the purple head. Her pink tongue laps in short strokes. It feels warm and slightly rough and my cock twitches under her expert technique. She is so fucking good at this because she truly loves it, I think to myself.

I am beginning to think I will give almost anything to have this kind of servicing at my beck and call again. Maybe we can be together somehow. I can leave my wife, my kids---my whole boring life---and run away with her. How bad would it be if I had this woman to come home to every night? Her hot breath on my cock brings me back to reality.

She slides her mouth to the cleft and places her parted lips right where the nerve endings are concentrated, and sucks gently while licking with the tip of her snake-like tongue. Pre-cum begins to ooze down the purple head. She asks me if she can taste it. I nod yes, and she swiftly licks it up. She savors the sweet liquid for a moment before swallowing with a satisfied, "Mmmm," and returns to the task at hand.

The shaft of my cock is tightening now as she moves her mouth along it, stopping to lick and place a kiss every inch or so. Her tongue is silky and smooth and her breath is so fucking hot I am sweating. She places her lips along the side and begins gliding her mouth sensually up and down it, with a slight sucking pressure. The thick cock bobs under her nose and I can tell the musky odor of it is an aphrodisiac for her because she begins to shift her weight nervously and press her thighs tightly together.

"Can I touch myself?" she pauses from her work, breathing heavily.

"Yes. But let me watch."

She spreads her knees apart and reaches down to her crotch. Her index finger zeroes in on her clitoris and she begins pressing and rubbing it in tight little circles. She whimpers helplessly as her wet lips and tongue slobber over my cock while she plays with herself. Distracted, she almost lets it slip away, but composes herself and refocused on her mouth work. After every two or three licks she gathers up the saliva and sweat coating my dick, closes her eyes, and swallows contentedly. Each time she swallows she squeezes her juicy cunt, causing a squishing sound I can hear.

"Can I taste myself, Michael? My pussy is so wet. I know it tastes so good." She begs me breathlessly. She likes to taste her own cunt juices, I know that, but she really wants cum, badly. I am beginning to think it is time---for both of us. But I am hungry, too.

"Give me your hand," I say.

She removes it from her crotch and holds it up to me. I suck her fingers and lick her palm slowly, while looking into her eyes.

"God, I love you, Michael," she whispers softly. "I've never known a man so beautiful. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm so sorry. Let me make it up to you. Let me make you cum. God, I want to give you an orgasm so badly. I want the gift of your semen. I want to give you so much pleasure. Let me suck it now."

I want to respond with loving words. I want to tell her how much I need her, how much she means to me; but there will be time for that later. I am determined to make this moment just about sex. Dirty, depraved, low down cock sucking sex.

"Suck it, you little whore. That's what you want, isn't it? Suck my dick like the cocksucker you are. Suck it good and make me cum in your filthy mouth." The words flow easily.

"Yes, that's what I want." she responds. "I want to taste it so bad. Fill my mouth with semen. I'll swallow it all. Let me show you what a cum slut I am."

She stops talking and brings her open mouth to my now throbbing cock and closes her lips over the crown. Her eyelids flutter, as she tastes the heavy man-meat. She begins to suck on the head with a light vacuuming pressure. Her tongue laps at the nerve endings underneath as she holds it in her mouth. After five minutes of this tasting torture she begins to bob her head in a slow up and down motion, relaxing her mouth on the down stroke and sucking and tonguing as she glides back up. I watch my cock disappear in and out of her mouth as her sexy lips roll effortlessly up and down the skin. She works this way for another five minutes, her hands busy between her legs.

The pressure is building in my balls. I can feel my cock pulsing as she sucks steadily. I could let her do this for hours; but I need to move this along.

I hold her head still and slide my cock a little deeper into her mouth. Anticipating a mouth fucking, she relaxes her jaw and yields to me. Three quarters of the shaft disappear between her shiny lips and as I withdraw she applies gentle sucking pressure and tongue action. She is an expert at this. Spit begins to bubble and froth at the line where my cock meets her lips. I begin a rhythmic, slow mouth-fuck, in and out, and she sucks in perfect synchronization to my thrusts. Saliva pours from her hungry mouth as she feasts on me in a shameless, messy display of cock-worship.

As the rock hard shaft slides in and out of her mouth, banging against the back of her throat, it is obvious that she wants more. She moans louder, the deeper I plunge. She loves cum--- the warm salty taste, the pungent odor and thick consistency of it. For that reason, she always asks me to back out and come on her tongue. But I know she also loves to be used this way, to hold my thick cock in her throat until she cant breathe; to relishes the sensation of having her mouth stuffed, followed by the exquisite release of pressure as the full length of steel-hard, silky smooth man flesh slowly withdraws through her lips. I feel the veins at the base of my cock pulsing against her squirming tongue as she licks and sucks as I reach the deep end of my stroke. She frigs her cunt furiously as my pace quickens, and she begins to moan from somewhere deep inside her soul. She shudders as the first of many orgasms courses through her body.

I know what she needs now. I grasp her firmly by the back of her head and under her chin, my fingers entwined in her thick red hair. I tilt her face to change the angle of her mouth and align her throat with my stiff cock. She leans forward to help me. I drive my hips forward, pushing my cock as deep as I can down her throat. That long elegant tunnel opens and her jaw relaxes to allow me complete access. She easily accepts as much cock as I can force into her. Her lips surround the base of the shaft, her nose presses against my belly, and I hold her there for a moment. Amazingly, she doesn't gag, or pull back to breathe---she begins to suckle like a baby on a bottle!

the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers